Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer wanted by Napoli 13:55 - Jan 21 with 4599 viewsMarc

This is the rumour doing the rounds.

If a bid come in that matched what we paid for him, would you be in favour of him going or against?
Fer wanted by Napoli on 17:43 - Jan 21 with 1709 viewsLowerloftLad

I would do exactly what we have done so far bring no one else in and start clearing the decks asap

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Fer wanted by Napoli on 17:57 - Jan 21 with 1671 viewsR_from_afar

Fer wanted by Napoli on 15:31 - Jan 21 by johncharles

I'd rather keep him because ...............
God knows what kind geriatric dinosaur from the land before time has Harry has got lined up to replace him. Scary.

He might grab a few more goals and can create chances, so I'd keep him for that reason, but what you wrote is also a factor. If we sell him, it could be like flogging the 2.8 injection Capri only to replace it with a 1275 GT Mini - d'oh!

How do we teach him to track back and to sprint when trying to retrieve the ball though? Add Paul McKenna to our staff? In any case, how come Fer has not realised he should be doing it? Words fail me. Again. You say these are professionals? Really?

Sigh......

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Fer wanted by Napoli on 18:14 - Jan 21 with 1633 viewsBasingstokeR

Fer wanted by Napoli on 17:57 - Jan 21 by R_from_afar

He might grab a few more goals and can create chances, so I'd keep him for that reason, but what you wrote is also a factor. If we sell him, it could be like flogging the 2.8 injection Capri only to replace it with a 1275 GT Mini - d'oh!

How do we teach him to track back and to sprint when trying to retrieve the ball though? Add Paul McKenna to our staff? In any case, how come Fer has not realised he should be doing it? Words fail me. Again. You say these are professionals? Really?

Sigh......

RFA

I've been saying the same for years - sack Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond, book Harry a taxi between Sanbanks and Harlington from now on and then hire a Paul McKenna / Derren Brown dream team to convince all the players to play better and Harry to do his best!
Fer wanted by Napoli on 19:06 - Jan 21 with 1567 viewsLblock

"ello guv'nor... taxi for Fer? Feefrow airport, bullseye from W12 one way. Sorted"

Best doing his packing for him coz the lazy fcuk would probably miss his flight

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fer wanted by Napoli on 23:08 - Jan 21 with 1467 viewsdaveB

I got panned on here in the summer for suggesting Fer was a skilful player but a lazy sod who went missing for much of last season with Norwich. He's done the same here with a nice excuse for him that the poor love is playing on the left, mainly due to how poor he was in the middle for the first 6 games. If you get players around him willing to do not only their own jobs but his running as well then he'd be decent for us. He comes across as a top bloke and has done some good work for the club off the pitch but if we had the chance to get our money back I'd sell him in an instant.
Fer wanted by Napoli on 06:49 - Jan 22 with 1354 viewsDubaiR

There is a very good player in there and he was good enough to play for Holland in the world cup semi finals.

If we coach him and play him in the right position keep him, if we persist with playing him out of position may as well sell as he is not a left winger
Fer wanted by Napoli on 08:13 - Jan 22 with 1309 viewsPunteR

If we can get a decent left winger who can cross then sell defo.Not who though..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fer wanted by Napoli on 08:27 - Jan 22 with 1302 viewsDWQPR

There is not a very good player in there at all. What we have is a very poor mans version of Adel Taarabt and I mean very poor. He may have scored three goals this season, one an excellent strike but the other two were mishits. He is ultra lazy, enough to make Taarabt look as box to box as Bryan Robson, his first touch is awful, worse than Chris Kiwomya and that really is saying something and his decision making is woeful. If anybody was a Burnley the number of times where he tried to pass whilst off balance and striking the ball with the intensity of a two year old was embarrassing. Forget that he has played on the left, he is a bloody international footballer for Christs sake. Taarabt played on the left alot and was infinitely better, being able to cut inside. If anybody wants him, my car is warmed up and ready to go and I would pay the petrol. Worst player I have seen playing for QPR for many a season.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Fer wanted by Napoli on 09:13 - Jan 22 with 1264 viewsderbyhoop

Amazing. A player good enough for the Dutch squad is not good enough for QPR.

What are we looking for? Ronaldo - poseur!! Messi - too small!! Bale - too simian!!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fer wanted by Napoli on 09:24 - Jan 22 with 1238 viewsGloucs_R

Fer wanted by Napoli on 09:13 - Jan 22 by derbyhoop

What are we looking for? Ronaldo - poseur!! Messi - too small!! Bale - too simian!!

Not saying he isnt good enough....but there is no point having loads of players in the same position and having to play others out of position. If we do go down and start arguing the fine, we need to show that out books are now nice and healthy and that we have "learnt our lesson". We may just get away with a warning.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Fer wanted by Napoli on 09:32 - Jan 22 with 1222 viewsdaveB

Fer wanted by Napoli on 09:13 - Jan 22 by derbyhoop

being in the Dutch squad doesn't make you a good player, they've had some right old crap playing for them in the past
Fer wanted by Napoli on 09:37 - Jan 22 with 1214 viewsTheBlob

In the time he's been here I've been waiting for one,just one,ball through for Charlie(or similar)to run onto.Nuffing.Mind you,the only one that has attempted such a device has been our own dear Adel who might have pulled it off up at Burnley.Poor old Leroy seems to have the vision of a mole that's got astigmatism.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fer wanted by Napoli on 09:37 - Jan 22 with 1213 viewsQPunkR

Fer wanted by Napoli on 08:27 - Jan 22 by DWQPR

There is not a very good player in there at all. What we have is a very poor mans version of Adel Taarabt and I mean very poor. He may have scored three goals this season, one an excellent strike but the other two were mishits. He is ultra lazy, enough to make Taarabt look as box to box as Bryan Robson, his first touch is awful, worse than Chris Kiwomya and that really is saying something and his decision making is woeful. If anybody was a Burnley the number of times where he tried to pass whilst off balance and striking the ball with the intensity of a two year old was embarrassing. Forget that he has played on the left, he is a bloody international footballer for Christs sake. Taarabt played on the left alot and was infinitely better, being able to cut inside. If anybody wants him, my car is warmed up and ready to go and I would pay the petrol. Worst player I have seen playing for QPR for many a season.

Well said mate. He's been utter shite for us. I would bite Napoli's bloody hand off if they offered us, well, anything for him! Awful, lazy, overhyped nobody - so not sure why Napoli would be after him. So it sounds like made up transfer tattle, I'm just praying it's true.

QPR - "shit but local"

Fer wanted by Napoli on 10:16 - Jan 22 with 1183 viewswombat

Fer wanted by Napoli on 09:37 - Jan 22 by QPunkR

Well said mate. He's been utter shite for us. I would bite Napoli's bloody hand off if they offered us, well, anything for him! Awful, lazy, overhyped nobody - so not sure why Napoli would be after him. So it sounds like made up transfer tattle, I'm just praying it's true.

does he want a lift to the airport ? ive got a two rope id happliy tow him at high speed all the way to terminal 5. Laziest fecker weve had sine the last lazy fecker we signed id rather mbia back than keep him

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fer wanted by Napoli on 10:33 - Jan 22 with 1170 viewswestberksr

Fer wanted by Napoli on 08:27 - Jan 22 by DWQPR

have to agree in general. takes too long on the ball and runs slower than my Mum (71, bad knees, bit on the chunky side) - on second thoughts she's worth a contract!

just has no inclination to put the effort required in and is no way good enough to get away with it; might think he is though.
Fer wanted by Napoli on 10:37 - Jan 22 with 1134 viewsJonDoeman

Has anyone said he'll be brilliant if he gets proper coaching yet?
[Post edited 22 Jan 2015 10:38]

It Is What It Is !!

Fer wanted by Napoli on 11:06 - Jan 22 with 1103 viewskensalriser

He'll be brilliant if he gets proper coaching.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fer wanted by Napoli on 11:24 - Jan 22 with 1087 viewssimmo

I like him. I hope he stays.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fer wanted by Napoli on 12:02 - Jan 22 with 1058 viewswhittocksRs

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:28 - Jan 21 by 08olesen

all depends on what system we play. I would have him in the team over Mutch and Nico any day. He is one we could regret selling because he looks as if he could score a few if played in his right position.

Going forward and if we stayed up, i would like to see a team of:

............McCarthy
Isla Nedem Caulker Robinson
Henry, New Box to box CM
Vargas....... Fer ............ Someone who can cross.
Austin

Get rid of Ferdinand, Mutch 5, Sandro 8, Hoilet 3, Nico, Adel 3.5, Tarore 500k, SWP, Hill (sadly).

Use that 20 odd million to buy Assombalonga 6, Guestede 6, Danny Simpson 2 million (always solid for us), Redmond 6 million.

Its a long answer but selling Fer is irrelevant unless the rest of the team is sorted. If he is got the ability to play for Napoli, the chances are that we arnt getting the best out of him under Arry.

I have a feeling every penny made on selling players will be going towards the Financial Fair Play fine coming our way.
Fer wanted by Napoli on 12:19 - Jan 22 with 1037 viewsTHEBUSH

If we can sell for same money as we paid for him and get someone in better, why not ?
Fer wanted by Napoli on 13:11 - Jan 22 with 1007 viewsderbyhoop

Fer wanted by Napoli on 12:19 - Jan 22 by THEBUSH

If we can sell for same money as we paid for him and get someone in better, why not ?

The first part - unlikely
The second part - like who? Almost impossible.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fer wanted by Napoli on 13:16 - Jan 22 with 995 viewsTacticalR

Fer wanted by Napoli on 13:11 - Jan 22 by derbyhoop

I am not sure we actually need someone better, just someone new we can be bitterly disappointed with.

Air hostess clique

Fer wanted by Napoli on 13:20 - Jan 22 with 987 viewsderbyhoop

More blood, then?

Fer wanted by Napoli on 13:26 - Jan 22 with 978 viewsQPunkR

Fer wanted by Napoli on 13:11 - Jan 22 by derbyhoop

Almost impossible?? Finding someone in the world better than feckless Fer? Shirley you jest.

QPR - "shit but local"

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:06 - Jan 22 with 950 viewsbosh67

Have booked his Easyjet flight.

I don't dislike Ferr but for me he is a tribute act to Mikele Leigertwood with a better shot but a much worse work rate.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024