Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Ramsey post match 08:51 - Feb 22 with 10918 viewsKerryE

Compare his and Tim Sherwood's post match interviews. Looked like TS had blown a gasket already, said he did not enjoy game but was smiling when they were winning 1 nil. He likes to air his dirty washing in public which although the fans might like it, not sure if it is a good idea.

Compared to Chris who was very composed, and in just a few words was very reassuring. Hopefully he can turn it around. If not, I think he could be the one to take us back up.
Chris Ramsey post match on 09:06 - Feb 22 with 7197 viewsJonDoeman

See him over celebrating going 1-0 up as well, not sure how Ramsey is going to work out, but I'm defo glad we haven't got that numpty.

It Is What It Is !!

Chris Ramsey post match on 10:29 - Feb 22 with 6981 viewsozranger

Somewhat related, the following is certainly worth a good laugh..

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31569726

all the way to the end and Dyche's comments.
Chris Ramsey post match on 10:34 - Feb 22 with 6943 viewsDiscodroids

unseen footage of chris before press conference yesterday

"where there is love there is life"

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chris Ramsey post match on 11:02 - Feb 22 with 6879 viewsfakekerby

I was taken aback by Tim Sherwoods comments. It won't take long for him to lose the dressing room, he's just another Roy Keane or Di Canio in his style.

He's stuck with that group of players for the rest of the season, telling millionaires they were boring and very poor is not the way to get them on side.
Chris Ramsey post match on 11:22 - Feb 22 with 6831 viewseghamranger

90% of people on here wanted Sherwood thinking he would be our saviour
Chris Ramsey post match on 11:31 - Feb 22 with 6767 viewsSpiritofGregory

If we go down it will be the fault of our dippy chairman who should have got rid of Harry months ago. No one else to blame.
Chris Ramsey post match on 11:36 - Feb 22 with 6776 viewsBerkoRanger

Chris Ramsey post match on 11:02 - Feb 22 by fakekerby

I was taken aback by Tim Sherwoods comments. It won't take long for him to lose the dressing room, he's just another Roy Keane or Di Canio in his style.

He's stuck with that group of players for the rest of the season, telling millionaires they were boring and very poor is not the way to get them on side.

Totally agree Fake. I was also shocked at his first match rant. If I was a Villa player, I would have been less than impressed. A three and a half year contract - Oh dear.
Chris Ramsey post match on 11:39 - Feb 22 with 6756 viewsRBlock

Chris Ramsey post match on 11:22 - Feb 22 by eghamranger

Well that is just not true.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Ramsey post match on 11:39 - Feb 22 with 6729 viewsSpiritofGregory

Lets hope the Villa players revolt against Sherwood, it's about time that club went down.
Chris Ramsey post match on 11:42 - Feb 22 with 6737 viewsJamie

I don't think anyone actively wanted Sherwood did they?

Many accepted he would be the first check for TF, and he was. Rather different from actually wanting him.
Chris Ramsey post match on 11:47 - Feb 22 with 6722 viewsBlue_Castello

Wow guess that comment was after a few beers - the general feeling of this message board was that we didn't want Tim the chancer Sherwood.

He instilled very little confidence and when people started reading he wanted a big contract surely the general consensus was that he could F off very fast in a northerly direction......
Chris Ramsey post match on 11:50 - Feb 22 with 6710 viewseccles

I was in the remaining 10%.
good luck villa, you're welcome to him.
he'll be happy as long as the cameras are pointed at him.
Chris Ramsey post match on 12:01 - Feb 22 with 6647 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fernandes has done a piece for the Telegraph hinting that Ramsey may still have the job even if we go down. No pressure Chris...
Chris Ramsey post match on 12:56 - Feb 22 with 6543 viewsNorthernr

That's absolute rubbish.
Chris Ramsey post match on 13:03 - Feb 22 with 6507 viewsdavman

Chris Ramsey post match on 11:50 - Feb 22 by eccles

I was in the remaining 10%.
good luck villa, you're welcome to him.
he'll be happy as long as the cameras are pointed at him.

I think about 90% of us are in that 10%...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Chris Ramsey post match on 13:07 - Feb 22 with 6492 viewsGloryHunter

Chris Ramsey post match on 13:03 - Feb 22 by davman

I think about 90% of us are in that 10%...

Chris Ramsey post match on 14:43 - Feb 22 with 6303 viewsDiscodroids

watching the press conference , i was reminded of going to see gil scott heron in the early nineties and waiting for this black panther apocalyptic figure to stride on to the stage like a funky kraken when a shuffling, unasuming bloke whom i presumed was cleaning the stage, let rip with the opening strains of 'race track in france' on his hammond organ.

lead us to a revolution chris.im sick of losing.bloody sick of it.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 14:46]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Chris Ramsey post match on 15:17 - Feb 22 with 6218 viewsWeaverQPR

Sherwood is Jim Magilton MKII

@WeavQPR

Chris Ramsey post match on 16:37 - Feb 22 with 6108 viewsKerryE

Chris Ramsey post match on 14:43 - Feb 22 by Discodroids

watching the press conference , i was reminded of going to see gil scott heron in the early nineties and waiting for this black panther apocalyptic figure to stride on to the stage like a funky kraken when a shuffling, unasuming bloke whom i presumed was cleaning the stage, let rip with the opening strains of 'race track in france' on his hammond organ.

lead us to a revolution chris.im sick of losing.bloody sick of it.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 14:46]

I like that!
Chris Ramsey post match on 23:28 - Feb 22 with 5818 viewsBluce_Ree

Did they f**k. People wanted Harry out but I didn't see many people, actually make that any, saying Sherwood was their first choice.

I've got to tell you lot something though. I'm a bit worried about CR. Two defeats and one not very convincing win so far. Not saying I want him out. I'm not a tw*t. But I'm not sure why everyone is bumming him clean off.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Chris Ramsey post match on 07:19 - Feb 23 with 5708 viewsdaveB

I don't think thats the case, hardly anyone was calling for him to take over
Chris Ramsey post match on 08:29 - Feb 23 with 5649 viewssimmo

Wanting Tim SHerwood and wanting someone other than Redknapp are 2 very different things.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chris Ramsey post match on 08:32 - Feb 23 with 5642 viewsDiscodroids

Chris Ramsey post match on 23:28 - Feb 22 by Bluce_Ree

Did they f**k. People wanted Harry out but I didn't see many people, actually make that any, saying Sherwood was their first choice.

I've got to tell you lot something though. I'm a bit worried about CR. Two defeats and one not very convincing win so far. Not saying I want him out. I'm not a tw*t. But I'm not sure why everyone is bumming him clean off.

the sound of my violent vegatable soup upchuck on greeting my cats litter tray after 1o days away in spain sounds like franz shubert in E flat major Compared to a Redknapp post match press conference.

i think thats why our softly spoken sage is held in higher regard than cesar luis menotti in frey bentos land.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 8:34]

Chris Ramsey post match on 08:35 - Feb 23 with 5635 viewssimmo

You're operating under the premise that results are all that matter, that survival and winning by any means is better than running a club correctly, managing a playing staff to improve what we have rather than buy something new. I would rather we try to promote from within, polish what we have and play on the front foot, than finish 17th each year and be choc full of cnts.

If we can do both, than great, but I couldn't give a shiny fck about playing in the premiership and I wouldn't compromise the correct running of the club by decent management to preserve it.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chris Ramsey post match on 09:48 - Feb 23 with 5580 viewswestberksr

i don't think the reaction to CR is over the top Bluce and i think the bumming is being kept to a respectful minimum, but after the freak show that is HR it might seem that way.

Southampton we lost after one CB limped off and the other had a hammy, prior to Caulker going walkabout. the structure of the team was a vast improvement given he had about 2 days and a prematch warm up to improve the place.

Sunderland was like a different fukking team up there, organised, high tempo, in their half of the pitch. i know they are shit but they are who we need to beat.

finally Saturday; in no way can CR be apportioned with anything but credit for nearly nicking a point after galvanising the team for 60+ minutes without Saint Joseph of Barton; getting done at the last.

don't look at the harsh facts, embrace the soft facts that surround them. if we go down playing with the application and organisation that we have shown in the last 2 weeks then it will just be down to Harry not getting kicked out a few months ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024