Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) 16:44 - Feb 22 with 12141 viewssaxbend

Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 17:03 - Feb 23 with 2476 viewspaesanu

Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 16:15 - Feb 23 by smegma

Agreed. And anyone who carries an iPad everywhere is sad.

Adding sterling to fighting cancer, does that not lessen the embarrassment?

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 17:31 - Feb 23 with 2449 viewsdaveB

I was walking along the bridge when all this happened, those blokes were complete prats and soon shat themselves when a few people told them to shut up
Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 18:20 - Feb 23 with 2416 viewssaxbend

Indeed. And another Tiger commented on my video asking for a postal address to which to send a cheque, which I gladly provided. Very grateful for the support. Plenty of Rs have also chipped in already. I have a target and I've not yet reached it, but the walk starts tomorrow, we arrive at QPR on Wednesday and I'll post plenty of video coverage to get as many Rs on board as can afford it.
Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 18:38 - Feb 23 with 2402 viewssaxbend

Oh and for the record, I have never owned an iPad. ;)
Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 20:26 - Feb 23 with 2357 viewsconnell10

I say if you wanna go bare foot go bare foot! I like your vids ben but i didnt like that one , those kunts just really got on my nerves and they came across as just a bunch of thick northern bullys! I ended up just wishing i was there to give the mouthy yokels a slap!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 20:31 - Feb 23 with 2350 viewssaxbend

Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 20:26 - Feb 23 by connell10

I say if you wanna go bare foot go bare foot! I like your vids ben but i didnt like that one , those kunts just really got on my nerves and they came across as just a bunch of thick northern bullys! I ended up just wishing i was there to give the mouthy yokels a slap!

They were a bit crude. In fact I went to share the video with an online group of other shoe evaders and my post got rejected because of the swswearing in the video. But I didn't find them intimidating, and even if I had it probably wouldn't have been a good idea to show it.
Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 20:57 - Feb 23 with 2336 viewsconnell10

Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 20:31 - Feb 23 by saxbend

They were a bit crude. In fact I went to share the video with an online group of other shoe evaders and my post got rejected because of the swswearing in the video. But I didn't find them intimidating, and even if I had it probably wouldn't have been a good idea to show it.

Just seemed a bit of mob rule and bullying to me which i didnt like mate , even if you were ok with it. just didnt sit right with me. Still more power to you mate and your feet!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 09:31 - Feb 24 with 2243 viewssilky

Ha ha. Barefoot. You are considered strange over here in NZ if you wear any type of footwear over the summer months.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Login to get fewer ads

Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 11:51 - Feb 24 with 2213 viewsisawqpratwcity

Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 09:31 - Feb 24 by silky

Ha ha. Barefoot. You are considered strange over here in NZ if you wear any type of footwear over the summer months.

Yep. You have to toughen your feet up before the Onehunga Weed sets seed.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Some of those Hull fans are really good value :) on 08:29 - Feb 25 with 2123 viewssaxbend

I'm sure I'll get around to visiting New Zealand eventually. It'll be novel being part of the majority on the shoe front. :)

Incidentally, another Hull fan chipped in yesterday. Walk's off to a good start. We made it to Spurs and I'm about to begin day 2 which will take us to Rangers via Arsenal. We've been promised a pitchside photo if we arrive there during office hours so there's an incentive for speed. :)

if you would like to make a donation, you can do so via www.justgiving.com/saxbend2015

Thanks! :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024