Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Bags. 12:44 - Jun 25 with 13446 viewsDiscodroids

Does anybody on here own such an item? I have loads of bits so said item would be a god send.

i Have a gut feeling along the following lines..

Top Left - Bri Mcarthy
Top Centre - Dorse
Top Right - Dave B
Bottom Left - Pommy
Bottom Centre - Bosh
Bottotm Right -Jamie

If i am being honest, i am glad that manual labourers do not get the man-bag. Strictly for executives.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 12:45]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Man Bags. on 12:52 - Jun 25 with 7611 viewsDaBurgh

Living in France, of course I have one, a nice generic brown Naugahyde over the shoulder number, bought off some Congolese chap at the local market. FYI I refer to mine as a 'Euro Sac' not a man bag.
Absolutely indispensable...
Man Bags. on 12:53 - Jun 25 with 7609 viewsWokingR

Surely those 2 words are mutually exclusive

Carry it or stuff it in your pockets
Man Bags. on 12:54 - Jun 25 with 7601 viewsMytch_QPR

That's you, that is.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Man Bags. on 13:01 - Jun 25 with 7564 viewsQPunkR

Man Bags. on 12:54 - Jun 25 by Mytch_QPR

That's you, that is.

Lawdy!

QPR - "shit but local"

Man Bags. on 13:03 - Jun 25 with 7556 viewsBasingstokeR

Half of us probably have one of these in the cupboard...

Man Bags. on 13:03 - Jun 25 with 7553 viewsGloucs_R

I have a couple. Makes it easier to carry my tablet in when I am on the move plus I dont like waking around with carrier bags.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Man Bags. on 13:03 - Jun 25 with 7552 viewsBluce_Ree

I have a retro messenger bag. It's f**king ace.

http://www.universal-textiles.com/UK-UT/utbc1315.php?gclid=COfZyLHmqsYCFYLnwgodm

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Man Bags. on 13:03 - Jun 25 with 7549 viewsDiscodroids

you may well mock me mytch, but i have been giving the man bag( which is a males clutch bag if im honest) much thought over the past few weeks.

i cant use my chocis chewns or platipus record bag any more , pathetic for a middle aged flashing blade around town...

i need something for my phone, wallet, travel card, i pod, anti acids, work shite, swiss army knife , newspaper, magazines, book, potato peeler and amyl nitrates

im thinking..

http://www.prada.com/content/dam/prada-ecommerce/images/details/VA1049_ASK_F0002

or should the only time a bloke sport a man bag is when exploring tropical climes..Bear Grylls chic. You'd be the object of derision walking around London with it on, but who wants to be stuck here when you can be kayaking through the Amazon basin under a blazing sun?

questions, questions..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Man Bags. on 13:05 - Jun 25 with 7542 viewsDiscodroids

Man Bags. on 13:03 - Jun 25 by Bluce_Ree

I have a retro messenger bag. It's f**king ace.

http://www.universal-textiles.com/UK-UT/utbc1315.php?gclid=COfZyLHmqsYCFYLnwgodm

simple, but effective..its made my spreadsheet.

Man Bags. on 13:07 - Jun 25 with 7533 viewsJamie

More bottom left than bottom right.

Also wear skinny jeans, have a beard and the cliche trendy haircut.

So many dreams shattered.
Man Bags. on 13:09 - Jun 25 with 7511 viewsdaveB

I've got one for my laptop, bit like that adidas one but a cheaper version from Asda
Man Bags. on 13:11 - Jun 25 with 7497 viewsDiscodroids

Man Bags. on 13:07 - Jun 25 by Jamie

More bottom left than bottom right.

Also wear skinny jeans, have a beard and the cliche trendy haircut.

So many dreams shattered.

its all in good spirit my old friend.

if its any consolation i was stepping out in this paul smith number a few years ago....the gasps of envy and appreciation from my peers really was something to behold.

instant respect.

perhaps stripes are better on socks and not bags.

Man Bags. on 13:13 - Jun 25 with 7484 viewsDiscodroids

Man Bags. on 13:09 - Jun 25 by daveB

I've got one for my laptop, bit like that adidas one but a cheaper version from Asda

pics ?

Man Bags. on 13:14 - Jun 25 with 7482 viewspaulparker

Man Bags. on 13:03 - Jun 25 by Discodroids

you may well mock me mytch, but i have been giving the man bag( which is a males clutch bag if im honest) much thought over the past few weeks.

i cant use my chocis chewns or platipus record bag any more , pathetic for a middle aged flashing blade around town...

i need something for my phone, wallet, travel card, i pod, anti acids, work shite, swiss army knife , newspaper, magazines, book, potato peeler and amyl nitrates

im thinking..

http://www.prada.com/content/dam/prada-ecommerce/images/details/VA1049_ASK_F0002

or should the only time a bloke sport a man bag is when exploring tropical climes..Bear Grylls chic. You'd be the object of derision walking around London with it on, but who wants to be stuck here when you can be kayaking through the Amazon basin under a blazing sun?

questions, questions..

How about the Roy Cropper range Disco ?

https://inpursuitofasixpackmarkmcgranaghan.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/roy-cropp

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Man Bags. on 13:15 - Jun 25 with 7477 viewsQPunkR

Rucksack dude, that's what they were invented for!

QPR - "shit but local"

Man Bags. on 13:19 - Jun 25 with 7468 viewsPommyhoop

Love my bag .very ozzie camo, scary spice print mosh..
I typed in Discodroids man bag on google image .got this.

Remember how much you love the skinny jean ..lol
Your avatar came in at no 3
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 13:21]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Man Bags. on 13:20 - Jun 25 with 7463 viewsDiscodroids

Man Bags. on 13:14 - Jun 25 by paulparker

How about the Roy Cropper range Disco ?

https://inpursuitofasixpackmarkmcgranaghan.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/roy-cropp

done and dusted.

but looks a bit like he keeps coarse rock salts, twine, rope, patio weed killer, nails, plastic handcuffs bleach, baby oil ,and goosefat in it .

would look good on the dance floor .

im in.

Man Bags. on 13:22 - Jun 25 with 7456 viewsDiscodroids

Man Bags. on 13:19 - Jun 25 by Pommyhoop

Love my bag .very ozzie camo, scary spice print mosh..
I typed in Discodroids man bag on google image .got this.

Remember how much you love the skinny jean ..lol
Your avatar came in at no 3
[Post edited 25 Jun 2015 13:21]

lol

i just had you down as the outdoor type mate.. i look like max wall in those jeans, if i can find a pair to fit me, which i cant.

what about a honky tonk clutch bag..EUREKA!

Man Bags. on 13:27 - Jun 25 with 7421 viewsrobith

I've got this bad boy in more of a tan colour

Picked it up for £20 in my local cancer research shop. Turns out it's worth £180
Man Bags. on 13:30 - Jun 25 with 7410 viewsBrightonhoop

All rge rage here in Spain, you have to perfect the mince to carry it off tho.....
Man Bags. on 13:36 - Jun 25 with 7378 viewsA40Bosh

Last summer I felt despite being mid-40's I was going to have to get a "man bag" of some sorts to take with me for holidays etc etc. I spent hours walking around Uxbridge feeling really self conscious looking for something that did not say "heah, I think I'm 17" so I ended up wimping out on a nice masculine colour. This thing though is not really designed for laptops and the shoulder strap went a few weeks ago so it has been consigned to the bin and has not been replaced (yet?)

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/clozest/cabinet/01185143/bag/mh00197d.jpg?_ex=128x128

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Man Bags. on 13:42 - Jun 25 with 7342 viewsPommyhoop

Man Bags. on 13:22 - Jun 25 by Discodroids

lol

i just had you down as the outdoor type mate.. i look like max wall in those jeans, if i can find a pair to fit me, which i cant.

what about a honky tonk clutch bag..EUREKA!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Man Bags. on 13:43 - Jun 25 with 7338 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Proper man bag!

Man Bags. on 13:44 - Jun 25 with 7335 viewsDiscodroids

the problem with the man bag, when worn desert fashion across one chest , is the moob , a cursed abomination on us gentleman in our forties.

Man Bags. on 13:50 - Jun 25 with 7308 viewsgordanoR

I've got one for work/holidays. Probably most like the 3rd one down in your photos. I need it for carrying all my sh1t around, sunglasses, tablet (how else I am going to watch tv shows at work?) etc.

I haven't had moobs for a while now so I'm alright on that front.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024