Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another attack on France 11:18 - Jun 26 with 2370 viewsGloucs_R

Looks pretty nasty once again.

Feel sorry for France, with so many north african immigrants there is always going to be one or two nutters that want to kill in the name of Allah.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Another attack on France on 11:20 - Jun 26 with 2357 viewsTheBlob

Which Allah though?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Another attack on France on 11:23 - Jun 26 with 2336 views1MoreBrightonR

and in my experience from being in France, they didnt exactly have a great view of/relationship with their North African/Muslim population as it was and it's only going to get worse.
Another attack on France on 14:19 - Jun 26 with 2033 viewsBrightonhoop

Brits and Germans attacked now in Tunisia too. I was thinking about a trip from Gib to Morrocco but North Africa is just not safe anymore....terrible death toll being reported.
Another attack on France on 14:33 - Jun 26 with 2001 viewsGloucs_R

I woudnt even fancy Turkey these days....

Another attack on France on 15:12 - Jun 26 with 1919 viewsQPunkR

Another attack on France on 14:33 - Jun 26 by Gloucs_R

I woudnt even fancy Turkey these days....

Bird flu's old hat now mate, reckon you'd be fine

QPR - "shit but local"

Another attack on France on 15:37 - Jun 26 with 1863 viewsbob566

and a mosque shot up in Kuwait by ISIS. The world is going mad.
Another attack on France on 15:53 - Jun 26 with 1810 viewsGloucs_R

Makes you wonder how much regret Saudi and the US has now. They created this beast.

And when are the Arab states going to send their own troops into Iraq? The've done it in Yemen.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2015 16:01]

Another attack on France on 16:03 - Jun 26 with 1773 viewsAunt_Nelly

Fu cking grim.
Login to get fewer ads

Another attack on France on 16:36 - Jun 26 with 1720 viewsdubaistu

Another attack on France on 14:19 - Jun 26 by Brightonhoop

Brits and Germans attacked now in Tunisia too. I was thinking about a trip from Gib to Morrocco but North Africa is just not safe anymore....terrible death toll being reported.

Trust me, it's not worth it. Tangier is up there with Egypt as the worse place I've ever had the misfortune of visiting.
Another attack on France on 16:38 - Jun 26 with 1701 viewsdubaistu

Cameron may as well claim that the Qu'ran has nothing to do with Islam, considering his deluded witterings on the subject.

Here are a few facts that he has over looked. The self-described Islamic State is led by a man who has a Phd Doctorate in Islamic Studies from Baghdad University. He is a world renounced scholar on Islam. He has dedicated his entire life to studying the Haddith of the Qu'ran and Sunnah. Whether you agree with his interpretation of Islam or not, he DOES know, in intimate and incredible detail, what Islam is about.

The ENTIRE way of life inside that Islamic State is dedicated to following Islam in as pure and extreme manner possible. Far from having nothing to do with Islam, the Islamic state is absolutely and totally and completely EVERYTHING to do with Islam. ALL of life inside the Islamic state is organised according to Sharia Law under Islam.

Those who wish to ignore those violent parts of Islam to live peaceful lives as Muslims are NOT more Islamic than those murderers in the Islamic State, on the contrary, they are less Islamic. Just as Muslims who drink alcohol, don't attend Mosque or do any number of Haram things. Cameron would have you believe that such "hypocritical" Muslims (who would be executed in the Islamic State) are more Islamic than those devout followers of the Caliph in the Islamic state.

Now that the Islamic Caliphate has been declared, by their Caliph, Muslims worldwide can engage in offensive Jihad. Indeed for many of them it is their religious duty to do so. To claim that they are not acting in the name of Islam is a bald-faced lie. To lie like that in the defense of Islam, is an act of Taqiyya.

Islam IS a violently repressive, supremacist, homophobic, misogynistic and grotesquely abusive ideology. ALL of those qualities ARE in the Quran.

To claim otherwise, is simply deceptive or delusional.
Another attack on France on 16:10 - Jun 28 with 1346 viewsBrightonhoop

Another attack on France on 16:36 - Jun 26 by dubaistu

Trust me, it's not worth it. Tangier is up there with Egypt as the worse place I've ever had the misfortune of visiting.

I went out to Cairo and Ishmalia with the Suez Vets. To this date the UK State preserves only 53 died at Suez, lie compounded by Salsburt Cathedral. On two sites I counted nearly 1300 graves of English from 1946 to '56.
I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to return, never been so glad to see WHSmith at Heathrow, I left the night after Bin Laden was killed. It was a bit tasty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024