Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tunisia murders 12:15 - Jun 27 with 10959 viewsloftboy

So ISIS claim responsibility for another mass slaughter, how long before this sort of attack happens here! Imagine how many would be killed in a sports/music venue. What is the best response from the armed forces.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tunisia murders on 23:47 - Jun 27 with 3314 viewsCHUBBS

Tunisia murders on 22:50 - Jun 27 by TheBlob

That and Climate Change.

Especially for you Blob.

Pay more to save ourselves,I'll take my chances thanks.
Tunisia murders on 01:19 - Jun 28 with 3233 viewsBrixtonR

Sorry but we cant countenance this fkin Muslim nonce cence these Cnts are medieval wrong un cnts and they need to be stopped End of.
Tunisia murders on 03:34 - Jun 28 with 3184 viewsMrNITK

Tunisia murders on 19:45 - Jun 27 by Westy75

Yeah all those do gooders who would oppose nuking millions of innocent people who are themselves being terrorised by Isis. Intelligent stuff.

The only potential solution is to try to get a coalition together to get in there and deal with them on the ground, do it with the consent of those who live there and then leave. Bloody difficult situation though.

Just replying to your second paragraph. Just my opinion but I personally think that these countries are pretty messed up, they've had years and years of conflict. Why waste resources on them? Just being in their country can be twisted as antagonising them.

Hope I'm not sounding like a b@stard but I'm fed up with it now. Time to look after our our own, f@ck sending people there to die. The majority don't want us there, they can sort themselves out.
Tunisia murders on 04:48 - Jun 28 with 3162 viewsFDC

Tunisia murders on 17:50 - Jun 27 by dubaistu

More chance of your own chocolate starfish healing over. This is sectarian so Sunni's will not fight Sunni, that's why Iraq folded so quickly.

A few more attacks on Shia mosques and Iran will get it's shitty stick out, that nuclear bomb they're building might not be for Israel as we're all led to believe in the west. Although lets not think that way, wouldn't want Saudi to get upset.

The real reason why there is so much sand over here, is so that they can all bury their heads in it.

This is a pretty decent video about the Kurdish resistance to ISIS. On the same day of the Tunisia shootings there was an attack on Kobani that killed 150-odd, including women and children

Tunisia murders on 15:53 - Jun 28 with 2956 viewsBrightonhoop

Tunisia murders on 22:32 - Jun 27 by bosh67

Biggest problem is that this lot have been around for some time and they are very well funded. You have to ask how are they so well funded? This is not just a rebel army, it's very well trained and good at attacking on a large scale and as individual sleepers. They are well armed and their attacks are designed to be captured on media in a way that strikes fear into people. It's all highly orchestrated and yet we can't find the command level.

It's easy to say that the superpowers could wipe ISIS out in a week. Problem is how do the powers respond? If they go at the heart of ISIS in various territories they have surrounded themselves with innocent people. And how do you tell them from the real enemy?

The biggest problem is this lot's philosophy. They are not religious. They are genocidal. They are massively racist. The big problem is that they are very closely following the early path of the Nazis. Destroy cultures that preceded your own and re-write history. And this lot have learnt to be very fluid. They have declared a state yet they don't congregate in huge numbers so how do you get to a big swell of them? They are pretty f*cked up as a philosophy but there are a lot of them out there.

Quite what the attraction to a lot of young people is in killing in the name of someone is - is beyond me. A lot of people say it is brainwashing on a grand scale. It may well be. The biggest problem is that in some what seems like increasing cases a lot of vulnerable and easily led people are being seduced into committing mass murder on behalf of a mostly unseen command structure. They promise people they will be heroes and will go to heaven. Yeah, right! But a lot of people buy into that promise.

But the big question is who is funding them? The problem is higher end world politics. There are so many double agendas going on. The super powers are trading at other levels with countries that are supporting this lot. So then we get to the question of collateral damage and what governments can tolerate against other financial opportunities.

Sadly human life is seen as a cheap commodity and this lot are a multi headed beast. Difficult to defeat because it is good at hiding in plain sight and then unleashing, while hoovering up vast parts of the middle east by violence and threat.

The super powers will condemn it. The super powers will say they will act. But the issue is how do you do that and not lose 1000s of lives in the process? And how do you do it and not destroy the 'deals' and 'sub deals' going on behind the scenes. Governments keep their enemies close and as a result the world is a very blurred place.

Blimey, it's Saturday night and I am spouting views on world horrors. I need to get out more.

That's the problem with Government. Happy to vote in HoC about going to war with Bashir, candid condemnation of ISIS. Saddam somehow kept Iraq together, through intimidation and murder of civilians by the thousand using chemical weapons. Which is worse is hard to say, but Blair and Bush were warned the jeeny would be out of the bottle. There must be a profit somewhere beyond Haliburton and co.
Tunisia murders on 17:39 - Jun 28 with 2881 viewsHayesender

Tunisia murders on 22:32 - Jun 27 by bosh67

Biggest problem is that this lot have been around for some time and they are very well funded. You have to ask how are they so well funded? This is not just a rebel army, it's very well trained and good at attacking on a large scale and as individual sleepers. They are well armed and their attacks are designed to be captured on media in a way that strikes fear into people. It's all highly orchestrated and yet we can't find the command level.

It's easy to say that the superpowers could wipe ISIS out in a week. Problem is how do the powers respond? If they go at the heart of ISIS in various territories they have surrounded themselves with innocent people. And how do you tell them from the real enemy?

The biggest problem is this lot's philosophy. They are not religious. They are genocidal. They are massively racist. The big problem is that they are very closely following the early path of the Nazis. Destroy cultures that preceded your own and re-write history. And this lot have learnt to be very fluid. They have declared a state yet they don't congregate in huge numbers so how do you get to a big swell of them? They are pretty f*cked up as a philosophy but there are a lot of them out there.

Quite what the attraction to a lot of young people is in killing in the name of someone is - is beyond me. A lot of people say it is brainwashing on a grand scale. It may well be. The biggest problem is that in some what seems like increasing cases a lot of vulnerable and easily led people are being seduced into committing mass murder on behalf of a mostly unseen command structure. They promise people they will be heroes and will go to heaven. Yeah, right! But a lot of people buy into that promise.

But the big question is who is funding them? The problem is higher end world politics. There are so many double agendas going on. The super powers are trading at other levels with countries that are supporting this lot. So then we get to the question of collateral damage and what governments can tolerate against other financial opportunities.

Sadly human life is seen as a cheap commodity and this lot are a multi headed beast. Difficult to defeat because it is good at hiding in plain sight and then unleashing, while hoovering up vast parts of the middle east by violence and threat.

The super powers will condemn it. The super powers will say they will act. But the issue is how do you do that and not lose 1000s of lives in the process? And how do you do it and not destroy the 'deals' and 'sub deals' going on behind the scenes. Governments keep their enemies close and as a result the world is a very blurred place.

Blimey, it's Saturday night and I am spouting views on world horrors. I need to get out more.

Funded by Saudi Arabia no doubt.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tunisia murders on 20:51 - Jun 28 with 2742 viewsbatmanhoop

saddest thing is it doesn't shock me anymore, expecting something similar on the streets here.
Tunisia murders on 22:28 - Jun 28 with 2649 viewseghamranger

Tunisia murders on 20:51 - Jun 28 by batmanhoop

saddest thing is it doesn't shock me anymore, expecting something similar on the streets here.

Was going there in August with family. Made a decision today that we didn't want to go.
First Choice charge me £200 to change to another country.

Hate holiday firms, would quite happily make money on the back of a disaster. Gonna put a massive complaint letter in.

Wouldn't mind if £50 went to a charity set up for the families there. Bloody cheek. Fuming
Login to get fewer ads

Tunisia murders on 23:10 - Jun 28 with 2602 viewsstowmarketrange

Tunisia murders on 22:28 - Jun 28 by eghamranger

Was going there in August with family. Made a decision today that we didn't want to go.

Hate holiday firms, would quite happily make money on the back of a disaster. Gonna put a massive complaint letter in.

Wouldn't mind if £50 went to a charity set up for the families there. Bloody cheek. Fuming

I know its a cheek by the holiday company,but didn't the home office advise against travelling there after Friday's murders?Surely with that advice,they have no right to charge you to cancel.
Tunisia murders on 23:22 - Jun 28 with 2575 viewswombat

Tunisia murders on 23:10 - Jun 28 by stowmarketrange

I know its a cheek by the holiday company,but didn't the home office advise against travelling there after Friday's murders?Surely with that advice,they have no right to charge you to cancel.

Disgusting from the travel company I'd stick it on Twitter they would like bad publicity that's for sure

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Tunisia murders on 10:18 - Jun 29 with 2398 viewsbatmanhoop

bloody outrageous Egham. I wouldn't rest until I got the whole refund
Tunisia murders on 10:21 - Jun 29 with 2388 viewsthemodfather

terrible events....if there was no need for oil, i think they'd be a different answer, imo....just me maybe..
Tunisia murders on 10:35 - Jun 29 with 2370 viewsTheBlob

Ugly little kunts who can't get laid.Then the head gets turned(mostly the little head )by radical preachers.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tunisia murders on 11:23 - Jun 29 with 2335 viewsloftboy

I thought first choice were a sister company of Thomson, who issued a statement saying people could transfer their holiday to another destination, I would give them a ring if I was you.

Tunisia murders on 11:33 - Jun 29 with 2317 viewsGloucs_R

Go public with that. If you have a twitter account, use it. Really bad PR for First Choice if that is the case.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tunisia murders on 11:44 - Jun 29 with 2169 viewsdoogi55

go public ring the sun or the mirror they would love that as a story bet you get a refund with in hours
Tunisia murders on 11:48 - Jun 29 with 2162 viewsTheBlob

Tunisia murders on 11:44 - Jun 29 by doogi55

go public ring the sun or the mirror they would love that as a story bet you get a refund with in hours

Not only that but red tops like The Fail may give you a fee.

Tunisia murders on 11:56 - Jun 29 with 2142 viewsloftboy

Tunisia murders on 11:48 - Jun 29 by TheBlob

Not only that but red tops like The Fail may give you a fee.

Wouldn't that be lie blood money though? If it was me I would just want a free swap.

Tunisia murders on 12:00 - Jun 29 with 2133 viewsTheBlob

Tunisia murders on 11:56 - Jun 29 by loftboy

Wouldn't that be lie blood money though? If it was me I would just want a free swap.

All money is blood money.

Tunisia murders on 13:07 - Jun 29 with 2056 viewsR_from_afar

Tunisia murders on 17:39 - Jun 28 by Hayesender

Funded by Saudi Arabia no doubt.

They are funding themselves. They have captured oil refineries.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tunisia murders on 13:11 - Jun 29 with 2039 viewsR_from_afar

Tunisia murders on 22:50 - Jun 27 by TheBlob

That and Climate Change.

Come on Blob, what have we told you about opening the box with "Property of Pandora" on it? You know what can happen if you do.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tunisia murders on 13:16 - Jun 29 with 2022 viewsTheBlob

Tunisia murders on 13:07 - Jun 29 by R_from_afar

They are funding themselves. They have captured oil refineries.

RFA

And gold.
Saddam had between 100 - 200 tonnes which the Yanks "liberated".
Gaddaffi similarly was relieved of that pesky yellow mineral.
All Isis seems to be is to prevent anyone else getting their mitts on the Syrian riches.
Then there's the drugs trade of course.

Tunisia murders on 13:16 - Jun 29 with 2021 viewsR_from_afar

Tunisia murders on 12:23 - Jun 27 by loftboy

That's what confuses me, I'm all for nuking the whole region but would get pillorised for even suggesting it.

That would kill untold numbers of innocent people who hate ISIS and don't want anything to do with them. The Islamic State ISIS is creating is not homogeneous; there are pockets of support for ISIS but most places have not welcomed them and this has triggered a huge refugee crisis as vast swathes of people flee the nutters.

RFA

Tunisia murders on 13:18 - Jun 29 with 2016 viewsR_from_afar

Tunisia murders on 23:47 - Jun 27 by CHUBBS

Especially for you Blob.

Pay more to save ourselves,I'll take my chances thanks.

How can trying to save species which have become endangered as a result of man's activities be interfering with nature? That is utter bollox!

RFA

Tunisia murders on 14:20 - Jun 29 with 1940 viewsQPRMUSO

Tunisia murders on 12:20 - Jun 27 by paulparker

apart from the victims and the families I cant help but feel sorry for the ordinary Tunisians , they rely on tourists and ISIS know that, this is going to hit Tunisia hard wouldn't surprise me if fighting escalates there and it becomes a no go zone
if the super powers of USA,Israel etc wanted to they could wipe out ISIS in a week

The problem is there is a Democratic President and they are always too soft in the World, Baracks Olive branch speech didn't work after all - shocker! Milliband didn't help either when he and his pathetic party blocked out the Syria interjection (whatever you want to call it) that Cameron tried to push through. Now we are paying the price. Also, don't get me started on Nato, they wouldn't say boo to a goose. What a mess!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024