Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
coincidental reason for unfounded optimism...? 19:20 - Aug 7 with 2320 viewsTheRam

Well, this season i find us something of an unknown quantity, and, i like it. Do i know much about our new signings? No. Do i think they'll all work? No. Have we got rid of a load of shit? Yes. Do i think we'll win the league? No. Get a play off spot? No. Top ten? Hope so, that would be a good start, a dawn, not a spectacular one with coloured skies and pretty birds but opposed another false one followed by hours of darkness. Who knows which signings will work and which won't but for one will be cheering each and everyone of them on, doing the job most of us would give anything to do, sure I'll moan about them on here and down the pub, but let's give them a chance before we form the usual lunch mob. My head predicts a lower mid table finish, and my heart fears worse but... The last two times former partners of mine have given birth to my children my beloved Rangers (no apostrophe) have been promoted. Good news then, that, my latest former partner is due to give birth to a future Rangers captain next month, and hey, who knows the pope may just pay this country a visit, in which case promotion is nailed on! Have faith!

f@ck me this is a long lunch break, bloody cricket x
coincidental reason for unfounded optimism...? on 19:39 - Aug 7 with 2270 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Hello stranger!

Pretty much sums up where I'm at too, I'll e very happy with mid table obscurity!

Hope to catch you at LR this season, and hope life is treating your well!
coincidental reason for unfounded optimism...? on 19:44 - Aug 7 with 2251 viewsTheBlob

How's the rug?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

coincidental reason for unfounded optimism...? on 20:16 - Aug 7 with 2191 viewsTheRam

Cheers pabs, yeah be good to see you, I'll be about.

Blob, you need a new keyboard, the D and S don't seem to be working, i can confirm R,U and G are fine
x
coincidental reason for unfounded optimism...? on 22:25 - Aug 7 with 2015 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

coincidental reason for unfounded optimism...? on 20:16 - Aug 7 by TheRam

Cheers pabs, yeah be good to see you, I'll be about.

Blob, you need a new keyboard, the D and S don't seem to be working, i can confirm R,U and G are fine
x

Sorry, I neglected to say congratulations on the impending lamb (baby Ram!), hearty congrats mate!
coincidental reason for unfounded optimism...? on 22:43 - Aug 7 with 1988 viewsLblock

Look, if you're putting together a lunch mob stick me down

I love a good lunch, preferably late, city based and involving vino

If this can be combined with moaning about QPR then I think I'd of found my nirvana

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

coincidental reason for unfounded optimism...? on 00:58 - Aug 8 with 1903 viewsFredManRave

A lunch mob. Sounds like it could get a bit tasty.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024