Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Hall 11:21 - Jan 2 with 6166 viewsPetros

I happen to think this guy has the makings of a seriously classy player. No coincidence that both Angella and Ned look comfortable when they play alongside him, and rubbish when they played together.

It's tragic (in football terms) that Ramsey didn't realise what an asset he was, while he was building a team who were top scorers for the first quarter of the season. All those goals and a tight defence would have led us to the top of the table.

Yesterday Hall had the added trauma of dealing with a demented goalkeeper who didn't actually notice that he was, as usual, in exactly the right position to deal with the cross quite comfortably.

If I were a Prem scout I would be having a good look. And he would be a pretty serious loss.
Grant Hall on 14:14 - Jan 4 with 1495 viewsheadhoops

a bright light in what is becoming a dark season.

Our problem is not our 3 centre halves - any combination from Hall +1 (Chief for me) will do. Our issues are the full backs, neither get over the halfway linenor do much to combat a half competent winger, How many time does Konchesky get caught out a game. Odabagu looked a class apart for dull.
Good thing that we have the ever reliable, Rob Green to save the day..........

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Grant Hall on 16:38 - Jan 4 with 1428 viewsMvpeter

I think he's fantastic. Seems to have everything at this level at least.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Grant Hall on 16:42 - Jan 4 with 1418 viewsloftus77

Grant Hall on 13:41 - Jan 4 by adhoc_qpr

I loved Hall's buccaneering runs from the back, reminded me of vintage Sol Campbell!

Or Bobby Hazell...
Grant Hall on 22:18 - Jan 5 with 1349 viewsLblock

In a seemingly spiralling whirlwind of a turd hurricane of news and insinuation surrounding the club (as far as I am concerned anyway) I have happened across this nugget of good news which I shall cling to like the last bottle of Malbec left in the world....

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-keen-tie-grant-h

Even if it's BS... it's given me hope that someone, somewhere, deep, deep, deep inside that circus of a club of ours somebody knows what they are doing

JUST GET IT DONE YOU MUGS

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Grant Hall on 17:50 - Jan 6 with 1269 viewsLblock

Okay I've seen the news, had the calls, a couple of texts and a WhatsApp

Grrrreat news it's done.

Welcome back Benny.
Can you spot 10 more like this lad?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Grant Hall on 22:24 - Jan 6 with 1165 viewsjohncharles

Grant Hall on 16:42 - Jan 4 by loftus77

Or Bobby Hazell...

Our very own Beckenbauer

Strong and stable my arse.

Grant Hall on 22:33 - Jan 6 with 1161 viewsisawqpratwcity

Best news in a while.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024