Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread 09:04 - Jun 23 with 13289 viewsNortholt_Rs

Come on then, let's be having you....

I've already seen 'worse than getting to Villa journey time' BS and something about 'anti-cycle' (WTF?).... Any others?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 9:05]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:19 - Jun 23 with 2691 viewsdaveB

one of the worst away games to go to, treated like cattle before and after the game walking to and from the station. Takes ages to get back to civilisation and the whole game will be spent with fans pointing at each other and pretending they are well up for a fight. Plus we usually lose so after going the last 4 or 5 times I'll be giving that a miss
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:42 - Jun 23 with 2675 viewsCliff

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 13:46 - Jun 23 by Cliff

I'll be making a pilgrimage to this mans statue on the week of the home game!

I really am going to see this man's statue that week, don't any of you recognise him? (it is football related)
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:49 - Jun 23 with 2669 viewsHarbour

I am abroad for home game and 30th December for away game does not feel like a good idea, last time I got stuck on a train full of wall fans after the game thankfully no problems I will be giving both games a miss this time
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:59 - Jun 23 with 2657 viewsFredManRave

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:42 - Jun 23 by Cliff

I really am going to see this man's statue that week, don't any of you recognise him? (it is football related)

I believe you Cliff. Will you be doing a "Just Baku" thread afterwards?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:00 - Jun 23 with 2660 viewsessextaxiboy

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:49 - Jun 23 by Harbour

I am abroad for home game and 30th December for away game does not feel like a good idea, last time I got stuck on a train full of wall fans after the game thankfully no problems I will be giving both games a miss this time

I am not going on the advice of one of my passengers , he has a good job at a bank but he supports Millwall and i suspect he turns into a no neck at matches .

When i told him I was thinking of going he sucked his teeth and said " No I would give it a miss if I were you "

I took another one to Gatwick yesterday , he was telling me how they were going to get into Ollie before I had even put his cases in the boot.

I would love to tonk them
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:12 - Jun 23 with 2655 viewsted_hendrix

I've got a tap dancing lesson booked at 2.00pm on the 30th December.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:16 - Jun 23 with 2649 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 13:46 - Jun 23 by Cliff

I'll be making a pilgrimage to this mans statue on the week of the home game!

He's not Russian : )
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 23:33 - Jun 23 with 2565 viewsNortholt_Rs

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:12 - Jun 23 by ted_hendrix

But who is going to lead your legendary 300 storm troopers if you don't show Ted?
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 6:48]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 09:43 - Jun 24 with 2468 viewsDorse

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:42 - Jun 23 by Cliff

Is it Ronald 'To The Wing' Arkwright-Smith, inventor of the Ellerslie Road toilets?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:05 - Jun 24 with 2458 viewsflynnbo

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 23:33 - Jun 23 by Northolt_Rs

But who is going to lead your legendary 300 storm troopers if you don't show Ted?
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 6:48]

You've got your Teds mixed up.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 10:58 - Jun 24 with 2437 viewsRangersw12

Managed to get the missues to swap her shift so I can go to the home game
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 13:51 - Jun 24 with 2354 viewsBlackCrowe

Experience a deeply agressive atmosphere where our mentally challenged bad 'uns try and compete with their mentally challenged wrong 'uns and i get held in pens, channelled down oppressive walkways and have stuff lobbed at me . I would go but I'm tidying the sock drawer and de-scaling the kettle - been in the diary for ages.

I will of course be at the home game.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 14:47 - Jun 24 with 2334 viewsBoston

An Englishman should always be properly attired for the occasion...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 15:43 - Jun 24 with 2294 viewsLongsufferingR

I've already lived through the 70s once. Not particularly keen to do it again.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 17:53 - Jun 24 with 2243 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The original post reminds of away days at somewhere grim where other QPR supporters slag you off for leaving three minutes early when your 3-0 down.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2017 18:01]
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:35 - Jun 24 with 2204 viewsqprxtc

Last time I went there we drank local. In the Wetherspoons in the Bush.

Pain in the aris of an away day.

And they tell fibs. (C) Stuart Goddard 1981.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:52 - Jun 24 with 2186 viewsDWQPR

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 18:12 - Jun 23 by ted_hendrix

Careful you don't fall in the sink Ted! (The old ones really are the best).

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 19:05 - Jun 24 with 2169 viewsDorse

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 14:47 - Jun 24 by Boston

An Englishman should always be properly attired for the occasion...

Judging from that armour, he really needs to cut his toenails.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 19:31 - Jun 24 with 2144 viewssmegma

I havnt seen us win away for 4 years. Last time was at St Mary's on Harry's birthday.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 19:48 - Jun 24 with 2125 viewsTacticalR

kitkev has offered to negotiate safe passage.

Air hostess clique

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:49 - Jun 28 with 1948 viewsRBlock

Oooh, add that to my list of excuses. I can watch it on Sky from the comfort of my own home gorging on christmas chocolate, and even fit in a quick vvank at halftime. Bermondsey can pss off.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:50 - Jun 28 with 1946 viewsNorthernr

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:49 - Jun 28 by RBlock

Oooh, add that to my list of excuses. I can watch it on Sky from the comfort of my own home gorging on christmas chocolate, and even fit in a quick vvank at halftime. Bermondsey can pss off.

I don't think it's on sky, it's just been moved to Friday, probably by police trying to make sure as few people as possible turn up for it.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:54 - Jun 28 with 1934 viewsRBlock

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:50 - Jun 28 by Northernr

I don't think it's on sky, it's just been moved to Friday, probably by police trying to make sure as few people as possible turn up for it.

Ah balls. Just the vvank and the chocolate it is I guess.
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:57 - Jun 28 with 1922 viewsLythamR

moved to the Friday evening, Cant go now :) Hoorah
'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:58 - Jun 28 with 1912 viewsfrancisbowles

'The Reason I Can't Make The Millwall Game' Excuse Thread on 16:50 - Jun 28 by Northernr

Think it's probably that we have another game on the 1st Jan and trying to get the '72 hours' rest period in between them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024