Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS 14:21 - Jun 23 with 2190 viewsFDC

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-news-blackburn-want-sign-qpr-midfiel
Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 14:44 - Jun 23 with 2139 viewsHOOPNO7

They can have him as he has little chance of playing for us & he won't get any abuse from our fans anymore.
Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 15:10 - Jun 23 with 2092 viewsTopCat34

Best thing for him to move on at this stage, I think. Absolutely disgraceful the treatment he's got IMO.
Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 15:23 - Jun 23 with 2040 viewsTacticalR

I wonder if this is the inevitable byproduct of our 'rough diamonds' policy - some players just won't be able to step up a division.

Air hostess clique

Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 15:29 - Jun 23 with 2016 viewsvegasranger

Really poor player. Did we even scout him?
Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 15:53 - Jun 23 with 1945 viewsFDC

Best thing for him is to move on and start again at a strong and stable, well-run club. But instead he's gone to Blackburn.
Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 15:59 - Jun 23 with 1920 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 15:29 - Jun 23 by vegasranger

Had a little read of his Wikipedia profile. That's all that's needed right?
Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 16:12 - Jun 23 with 1862 viewsAntti_Heinola

Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 15:29 - Jun 23 by vegasranger

Looked good on FIFA. That's enough isn't it?

Bare bones.

Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 16:17 - Jun 23 with 1845 viewsWatford_Ranger

Moving to a bigger club in a tougher league is hard enough without the supporters expecting you to be Cruyff on day one. He'd only had about 50 pro games before joining us.

Maybe L1 will always be his level but Blackburn seem to be doing good business and have a good chance of winning that league so someone out there rates him.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 16:31 - Jun 23 with 1809 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 16:17 - Jun 23 by Watford_Ranger

Moving to a bigger club in a tougher league is hard enough without the supporters expecting you to be Cruyff on day one. He'd only had about 50 pro games before joining us.

Maybe L1 will always be his level but Blackburn seem to be doing good business and have a good chance of winning that league so someone out there rates him.

I do think League 1 is his level (if that) but quite why so many at QPR turned against him so quickly I'm not sure. I mean, even if he's absolutely useless, we've given absolutely useless players a far easier ride than him over a much longer period of time in the past.
Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 16:33 - Jun 23 with 1804 viewsDannytheR

Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 16:31 - Jun 23 by Northernr

I do think League 1 is his level (if that) but quite why so many at QPR turned against him so quickly I'm not sure. I mean, even if he's absolutely useless, we've given absolutely useless players a far easier ride than him over a much longer period of time in the past.

Same reason kids get bullied in the playground. He looked scared, and he looked more scared the more abuse he got.
Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 16:37 - Jun 23 with 1781 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 16:33 - Jun 23 by DannytheR

Same reason kids get bullied in the playground. He looked scared, and he looked more scared the more abuse he got.

I started to wonder whether it was the atrocious tattoos and boyband footballer hair - he looked like he fancied himself as some superstar footballer when actually, as said, he'd barely played 50 games before he got here.

Let's also remember that at the time Gladwin was widely said to be an additional makeweight in that deal - Swindon wanted to sell another player at the same time as Luongo and weight the joint fee towards him to avoid paying Spurs a 50% sell on fee for Luongo.
Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 16:42 - Jun 23 with 1764 viewsDannytheR

Blackburn after Gladwin according to WLS on 16:37 - Jun 23 by Northernr

I started to wonder whether it was the atrocious tattoos and boyband footballer hair - he looked like he fancied himself as some superstar footballer when actually, as said, he'd barely played 50 games before he got here.

Let's also remember that at the time Gladwin was widely said to be an additional makeweight in that deal - Swindon wanted to sell another player at the same time as Luongo and weight the joint fee towards him to avoid paying Spurs a 50% sell on fee for Luongo.

True. Although for all the tattoos and hair gel, he actually looked a bit strange physically on the pitch. One of those lolloping running styles that made him look lazy even when he wasn't being.

I just remember wincing the last couple of times he played for us. It had got to the stage where he was like the nervous kid playing airflow football at school, running about sort of adjacent to the game while carefully avoiding ever getting near the ball.

Poor sod. I hope he gets his career back together. We're not a club for delicate souls.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2017 16:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024