Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ 11:06 - Aug 26 with 3555 viewsPinnerPaul

Presumably we will go with what I call a strong reserve team

Wonder how the likes of Smith, Washington, Ingram will react/play in this one?
Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 11:32 - Aug 26 with 3474 viewsHooparoo

Ingram possibly sitting in a dark room rocking slowly and muttering to himself.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 11:44 - Aug 26 with 3434 viewsRangersw12

Ingram shouldn't be anywhere near the team

I would also look to get Smyth and BOS in the squad for Blues away

Lumley
Kakay
BFG
Baptiste
Hammilian (sp)

Smyth
Scowen
Luongo
BOS

Wells
Hemed
Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 12:42 - Aug 26 with 3308 viewsBlackCrowe

I would play exactly the same team that started yesterday . Crucial that we get a team gelling and build understanding and intuition on the pitch, particularly with two new players up front.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 12:49 - Aug 26 with 3287 viewsaston_hoop

Same team apart from Smyth for Eze.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 08:52 - Aug 27 with 2946 viewskropotkin41

Now I know that winning one cup game is a cup run for us, but let's say we managed a win tomorrow........ how long has it been since we won 2 games in a row in a cup competition?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 09:35 - Aug 27 with 2849 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Yeah, go full pelt I say.
Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 12:05 - Aug 27 with 2704 viewsBushRanger82

It's a competive game, in the cup competition in which we have won our one and only major trophy, in our entire history.

Should be as strong a side, as Shhhhteve can possibly send out, in order to beat lower league opponents, even just for the sake of pride in our history, if nothing else.
Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 12:20 - Aug 27 with 2686 viewsElHoop

I would play Hall at the back if he's fit enough - maybe at full back to give him a slightly less arduous introduction.

Maybe Wells doesn't need three games in a week at this stage so I'd play BOS up front with Hemed. Pav should start, maybe instead of Luongo or Scowen. I'd definitely make a few changes though, particularly to those carrying knocks etc. It's a useful game for us and one worth winning so that we get another useful game which isn't a league game.
Login to get fewer ads

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 12:22 - Aug 27 with 2679 viewsCamberleyR

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 08:52 - Aug 27 by kropotkin41

Now I know that winning one cup game is a cup run for us, but let's say we managed a win tomorrow........ how long has it been since we won 2 games in a row in a cup competition?

Two seasons ago. Beat Swindon on pens and Rochdale both at LR.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 13:12 - Aug 27 with 2612 viewskropotkin41

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 12:22 - Aug 27 by CamberleyR

Two seasons ago. Beat Swindon on pens and Rochdale both at LR.

I'd forgotten about that. So we have a recent glorious run to emulate.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 14:11 - Aug 27 with 2540 viewspomanjou

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 13:12 - Aug 27 by kropotkin41

I'd forgotten about that. So we have a recent glorious run to emulate.

Subject to knock s should start with exactly the same as v Wigan.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 18:51 - Aug 27 with 2353 viewsPinnerPaul

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 14:11 - Aug 27 by pomanjou

Subject to knock s should start with exactly the same as v Wigan.

As both Wells and Hemed were out on their feet after 70', can't see that.

You could argue that another match is exactly what they need fitness wise, but just don't think they will be picked myself.

Its an argument we've had on here many times, but for me the Birmingham game is more important.

Doesn't mean players can't play in both of course, just think as I said above that it will be a 'strong' reserve team I think.
Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 20:55 - Aug 27 with 2227 viewsOldPedro

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 18:51 - Aug 27 by PinnerPaul

As both Wells and Hemed were out on their feet after 70', can't see that.

You could argue that another match is exactly what they need fitness wise, but just don't think they will be picked myself.

Its an argument we've had on here many times, but for me the Birmingham game is more important.

Doesn't mean players can't play in both of course, just think as I said above that it will be a 'strong' reserve team I think.

Comments from McClaren - looks like lots of changes

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 08:28 - Aug 28 with 2021 viewssmegma

Soooooooooooo on to the Rovers then........ on 20:55 - Aug 27 by OldPedro

Comments from McClaren - looks like lots of changes

Take that with a wheelbarrow of salt. He also said he would make 'no more than 3 or 4 changes' for the Peterborough game.

Then made 6.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024