Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All over for this season now 11:00 - Mar 22 with 9256 viewswortonranger

Awful news on the Offish
Willock out for the season and poor old Marshall too.
Let’s hope for a few good results against the odds and prepare for August.
One good thing..We won’t lose our best asset during the summer.
All over for this season now on 11:03 - Mar 22 with 5426 viewsquickpassrotter

It's all going against us.
All over for this season now on 11:05 - Mar 22 with 5399 viewsdaveB

gutted for Willock, been outstanding this season and may well cost him a move in the summer.
All over for this season now on 11:06 - Mar 22 with 5385 viewsOldPedro

We needed a bit of good luck with injuries to key players this season - in the last couple of months, any luck we have had seems to be bad

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

All over for this season now on 11:28 - Mar 22 with 5234 viewseastside_r

Bad news but not unexpected. As the OP says, at least it probably means he won’t be sold over the summer.
All over for this season now on 11:36 - Mar 22 with 5171 viewsTheChef

All over for this season now on 11:28 - Mar 22 by eastside_r

Bad news but not unexpected. As the OP says, at least it probably means he won’t be sold over the summer.

Yeah one silver lining I suppose.

Still - it ain't over till it's over.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

All over for this season now on 11:42 - Mar 22 with 5129 viewsQPRSteve

And not even a yellow card for the foul that did it for Chris.
All over for this season now on 11:57 - Mar 22 with 5047 viewsTheChef

All over for this season now on 11:42 - Mar 22 by QPRSteve

And not even a yellow card for the foul that did it for Chris.

Yeah Forest can go fck themselves.

See also the challenge on Dieng that injured him.

All over for this season now on 12:00 - Mar 22 with 5029 viewsAntti_Heinola

Best of luck to Chrissy Willock. I think several players have had periods of playing really well this season, but I'd expect Willy to take the POTY and possibly GOTS too. Been brilliant for us this season. Hope he comes back stronger.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

All over for this season now on 12:07 - Mar 22 with 4979 viewsHayesender

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Bloody football!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

All over for this season now on 12:16 - Mar 22 with 4921 viewsCamberleyR

I wouldn't count on seeing Dieng again this season either. If he does get back, I reckon it'll only be for the last couple of games.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

All over for this season now on 12:52 - Mar 22 with 4766 viewsRangersw12

The only hope is this has the same effect of when Chair went away with AFCON and other players stepped up
All over for this season now on 12:54 - Mar 22 with 4740 viewsTheChef

For the most part we've been quite lucky with injuries this season, but that's really come back to bite us on the arse for the run-in.

All over for this season now on 12:56 - Mar 22 with 4723 viewsToast_R

Well, let's hope he gets a good long rest to recover properly and a decent pre-season to boot.

I'd like to see QPR rip up the 3-5-2 now and try something new.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2022 13:03]
All over for this season now on 13:40 - Mar 22 with 4517 viewsBklynRanger

All over for this season now on 12:52 - Mar 22 by Rangersw12

The only hope is this has the same effect of when Chair went away with AFCON and other players stepped up

Thought that myself - let's see if this can galvanise them and put a bit of fight back into things. We really aren't a one or even two player team so let's fcuking show it.
All over for this season now on 13:47 - Mar 22 with 4477 viewsWestbourneR

Makes the clubs bizarre failure to bring in a proper back up for Willock in the window even more baffling. We've been relying on him to win us games for a most of season - we needed a strong alternative. It's very odd, they scrimped and saved on the cost of Jamie Paterson but then wasted wages on Hendrick and Sanderson.

Just like Clive says in his report - the whole shrewd transfer policy of the last few years just feel apart and in turn, so did our season.

Shows how absolutely crucial recruitment is. Big big summer ahead if we're to keep any momentum.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

All over for this season now on 13:52 - Mar 22 with 4438 viewsCamberleyR

All over for this season now on 13:47 - Mar 22 by WestbourneR

Makes the clubs bizarre failure to bring in a proper back up for Willock in the window even more baffling. We've been relying on him to win us games for a most of season - we needed a strong alternative. It's very odd, they scrimped and saved on the cost of Jamie Paterson but then wasted wages on Hendrick and Sanderson.

Just like Clive says in his report - the whole shrewd transfer policy of the last few years just feel apart and in turn, so did our season.

Shows how absolutely crucial recruitment is. Big big summer ahead if we're to keep any momentum.

Surely signing Paterson would have gone against the transfer policy as well?
30 years old, probably looking for a last big contract and no resale value in him? Would have been akin to signing for example Nahki Wells last season.

All over for this season now on 13:52 - Mar 22 with 4433 viewswombat

dont see why this will cost him a summer move ? he is likely to be fit by then has already marked the cards of any intresting parties out there and im sure there is a few looking at him ,

main concern is why have we had so many hamstring injuries this season ? seems to be lot more than usual , is this down to conditioning pre game or just bad luck ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

All over for this season now on 13:57 - Mar 22 with 4399 viewsdaveB

They did try and bring in back up but couldn't get the deals done. Swansea wanted daft money for Paterson and Lawrence they were told was not for sale
All over for this season now on 14:00 - Mar 22 with 4379 viewscolinallcars

Yup.

We've feasted and we've fasted
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted

A few ESBs brings out the lyricist.
All over for this season now on 14:07 - Mar 22 with 4333 viewsbenhurst

One thing that I think is with pointing out - surely if we'd signed another player in January we wouldn't have been able to bring in Westwood right? Didn't he take up the last spot in our squad?
All over for this season now on 14:12 - Mar 22 with 4303 viewsSonofpugwash

Not sure if it's the close season for signing a Shaman.We need one to get rid of The Curse - or is it a hex?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

All over for this season now on 14:27 - Mar 22 with 4203 viewsNorthernr

All over for this season now on 14:07 - Mar 22 by benhurst

One thing that I think is with pointing out - surely if we'd signed another player in January we wouldn't have been able to bring in Westwood right? Didn't he take up the last spot in our squad?

This is correct.
All over for this season now on 14:32 - Mar 22 with 4181 viewsPlanetHonneywood

All over for this season now on 12:16 - Mar 22 by CamberleyR

I wouldn't count on seeing Dieng again this season either. If he does get back, I reckon it'll only be for the last couple of games.

I very much doubt Warbs will suddenly drop Westwood to play Dieng in the POs!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

All over for this season now on 14:53 - Mar 22 with 4068 viewsaston_hoop

Anyone on here with any medical knowledge have an idea of what the recovery time for Willock's injury might be? Says he cant play again this season but does it also eat into next season?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

All over for this season now on 15:29 - Mar 22 with 3907 viewsCamberleyR

All over for this season now on 14:53 - Mar 22 by aston_hoop

Anyone on here with any medical knowledge have an idea of what the recovery time for Willock's injury might be? Says he cant play again this season but does it also eat into next season?

Depends on the severity of the tear whether it's a grade two or three. Grade two is a partial tear, three a full rupture. If it's a grade three and I'm presuming as it needs surgery it is, that will be a minimum three months. If we're lucky he might be back for pre-season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024