Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(U23s) Hanwell Town 10:58 - Jul 27 with 2713 viewsBklynRanger

Anybody on here go last night? A very enjoyable evening I thought - drinking by the side of the pitch in a relaxed atmosphere.

I can't say I came away with too much knowledge about the players we had out there tbh. Got a nice 10 second video of our second goal by Kayden Harrack - he definitely connected with it.

Their No. 6 was enormous.

Oh one thing worth mentioning: they announced at the end that they'll be letting QPR season tickets holders in for half price all season.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2022 11:02]
(U23s) Hanwell Town on 14:52 - Jul 27 with 2471 viewsWEAREAWFUL

I was at the game as well last night and yes decent crowd and nice to have a beer while watching, very impressed with hanwell towns performance in winning the game 4-2 not so pleased with our efforts though. Im afraid MW may well have been right about our youth players not being good enough at the moment. chris ramsey and paul furlong did not look very happy at the end
(U23s) Hanwell Town on 14:53 - Jul 27 with 2466 viewsaston_hoop

A lot of members of the trialist family featured last night

https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/under-23/2022/hanwell-town-v-qpr-u23s/?tab=report

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

(U23s) Hanwell Town on 14:58 - Jul 27 with 2448 viewsderbyhoop

It seemed to be a mix of trialists + last year' U18s.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

(U23s) Hanwell Town on 15:05 - Jul 27 with 2428 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Yes I was there. A lot of trialists on show as has been mentioned so we can’t take much from it. Hanwell Town deserved the win and nice to see them keep attacking to the end even though 3-2 ahead. They were rewarded with a late 4th goal.

Our number 2 at right back in the 2nd half looked handy who i think might have been a trialist. Worth another look definitely.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

(U23s) Hanwell Town on 15:36 - Jul 27 with 2347 viewsaston_hoop

Mick Beale did say something after Palace about a Tuesday intra-squad 90 minutes to get some fitness to the injured lads. I suppose plenty of them were held back to play in that rather than join the U23s at Hanwell

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

(U23s) Hanwell Town on 19:44 - Jul 27 with 2160 viewspaulhoop2

Under 23 / B now playing home games at Hanwell - Watford gazumped us for Wealdstone lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

(U23s) Hanwell Town on 20:23 - Jul 27 with 2081 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

(U23s) Hanwell Town on 19:44 - Jul 27 by paulhoop2

Under 23 / B now playing home games at Hanwell - Watford gazumped us for Wealdstone lol

From this day forward it it shall be known as Tw@tstone.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024