Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom 12:13 - Nov 4 with 32507 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I have been happily reading those threads for years hanging on every word Brian types and watching the usual suspects cheer , cry , vent and either celebrate or lash out haha.
Its my time to jump in and set one up hopefully its lucky because I am not .
QPR 3 WBA 0
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 12:36 - Nov 4 with 8063 viewsNorthantsHoop

Little bit nervous about this game, in previous encounters with WBA they have been riding high in the league and we have not been favourites. Tomorrow we are the favourites playing a struggling team with a new manager, we need to be at our best from the off.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 12:43 - Nov 4 with 8020 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A Sam field winner would be nice.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 12:49 - Nov 4 with 8009 viewsDavieQPR

Not Sam's turn I think it's Tims.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 12:56 - Nov 4 with 8001 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 13:23 - Nov 4 with 7953 viewsBklynRanger

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 12:56 - Nov 4 by Metallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Yeah stick me down for one of those

Willock with the winner
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 13:35 - Nov 4 with 7941 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 13:56 - Nov 4 with 7900 viewsBoston

3-1 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:01 - Nov 4 with 7892 viewspeterlund_dk

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 12:49 - Nov 4 by DavieQPR

Yes, I agree. 6ft 19 year old Tim with the winner in a nervy 1-0.
Login to get fewer ads

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:13 - Nov 4 with 7737 viewsdmm

Just watched Mick Beale's prematch interview and, for no particular reason, feel quite confident of a good win tomorrow. And not only a win, but a sixth clean sheet of the season too. 2-0 to my team.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:58 - Nov 4 with 7661 viewsRanger_Things

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 17:13 - Nov 4 by dmm

Just watched Mick Beale's prematch interview and, for no particular reason, feel quite confident of a good win tomorrow. And not only a win, but a sixth clean sheet of the season too. 2-0 to my team.

I was feeling a bit nervous about this one but your confidence must be contagious. 4-1 Rangers. Chair hat trick and Dykes from the spot.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 18:25 - Nov 4 with 7602 viewsnix

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 12:49 - Nov 4 by DavieQPR

I think it's Sinclair's turn. 1-0 and he'll raise the roof!
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 19:00 - Nov 4 with 7543 viewsloftus77

0-0.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 19:17 - Nov 4 with 7511 viewscolinallcars

Let's hope the finale
Will be right up our alley
( Groan )
3-1 to us with Sinclair to score as mentioned.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 20:48 - Nov 4 with 7437 viewsKiwi76

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 18:25 - Nov 4 by nix

I think it's Sinclair's turn. 1-0 and he'll raise the roof!

After those photos from Sunderland with reaction to Diengs goal can’t wait to see him get one of his own
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 21:42 - Nov 4 with 7378 viewsOakR

Willock is back - 2-0.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 00:46 - Nov 5 with 7268 viewsDorse

I predict a gob-bumming for the ages.

So, 0-0 then.

In other news, the Ellerslie bogs will be renamed the Romance Zone. No reason.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 01:35 - Nov 5 with 7226 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR is just one huge erogenous zone right now, with Lovefest Road the G-spot.

I can see a 3-0 home win, with goals from Barry White, Luther Vandross, and Teddy Pendergrass slotting one right in where it tickles.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes LÒ€ℒoccitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 08:21 - Nov 5 with 7113 viewsdavman

Blooming Heck, this is a tough one. Score a couple of quickies and surely they will crumble?

We must come at them out of the blocks quickly, but they have some VERY good players and no longer have the Steve Bruce excuse. They WILL get better ; just not now, eh, lads?

Our ability to disappoint with this type of game lingers around our club. I went to all three Peterborough games and both Barnsley ones last season, which yielded a single, comeback draw, so it is clear what we are capable of doing against teams at the bottom and neither of them are anywhere near West Brom's playing staff.

Could do with continuing the home record and I can't help but think us in the crowd will have a lot to do with how we start today.

Still going 1-1 though... No mugs in this league. Turn up we smash them, but if we don't and they do...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 08:22 - Nov 5 with 7112 viewsconnell10

2-1 nerve shredder ....I think my match thread was better js

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 09:45 - Nov 5 with 7021 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Really not sure about this one. WBA have got some decent players with a new manager.
No Johansson or JCS, but Willock and Dunne are back, plus Richards and Armstrong.
Going for a win 2-0 to the Hoops, but think it will be hard fought.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 12:57 - Nov 5 with 6866 viewsthemodfather

typical wba start winning as they play us! any win, i am hoping we can get an early goal settle down and have a comfortable afternoon. 3-1 rangers.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 13:02 - Nov 5 with 6859 viewscolinallcars

I was expecting the weather to be wild & woolly, but it's not a bad afternoon here in salubrious Hammersmith so I extend my forecast to 4-1 to us.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:02 - Nov 5 with 6679 viewsQPRSteve

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:08 - Nov 5 with 6587 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We'll probbaly only get 60 out of Willock, and the bench is still weak.

1-1 is my best guess.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:08 - Nov 5 with 6587 viewsbosh67

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:02 - Nov 5 by QPRSteve

There is obviously a thought that WBA may be slow or weak down the flanks, hence Shodipo, Thomas and Adomah on the bench? Armstrong on the bench so again they are obviously thinking that WBA may lack pace as the game goes on.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024