Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke away time to get back to station 12:25 - Apr 14 with 3253 viewslosethedrum

There is a 17.33 train back that i can use but i have always driven to the new stadium & only used the train for the old victoria ground so question is can it be walked in time or would the buses they use to shuttle us make it back for 17.33 ?
Thanks in advance for any info .
Stoke away time to get back to station on 12:29 - Apr 14 with 3235 viewstoboboly

I did the bus when I went, I don't remember it taking ages but sods law if you've got an early train it will take forever, from what I remember you wouldn't want to try and walk it.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Stoke away time to get back to station on 12:34 - Apr 14 with 3213 viewseastside_r

“You’ll never make the station!”
Stoke away time to get back to station on 12:41 - Apr 14 with 3172 viewsWatford_Ranger

First game of the season when Eze scored that wonder goal they got the away buses out first while hordes of what looked like Bullseye contestants gawped in amazement as a plane flew overhead.

You’ll be fine.
Stoke away time to get back to station on 12:46 - Apr 14 with 3149 viewsNorthernr

I think you'd be pushing it TBH.
Stoke away time to get back to station on 14:18 - Apr 14 with 2933 viewsM40R

At about two miles I've always walked it and while it's normally do-able in the time you have, the crowds slow you right down at first on both walking routes shown on Google Maps so only chance is to leave early.
Stoke away time to get back to station on 14:19 - Apr 14 with 2932 viewsstowmarketrange

I was going to go for the 17.33,but decided to rely on the 18.05 instead.As it’s their last home game their fans might be staying behind to celebrate their season,so it should be a quicker getaway for our fans who will probably have nothing worth celebrating.
The football ground guide says the station is just over 2 miles away,so that will take a good 30-35 minutes.
Stoke away time to get back to station on 15:21 - Apr 14 with 2812 viewspaulhoop2

Knowing Stoke and how the locals love a row we will get held back what with big numbers travelling don’t risk it

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Stoke away time to get back to station on 16:08 - Apr 14 with 2722 views81A

The walk from station to ground via the canal towpath is invariably the highlight of the visit. Its an immersive experience combining industrial history of the pottery age with the brutal reality of everyday life in Northern Britain whereby anything, and I mean absolutely anything, can be dumped in a canal. Takes 30 mins and, after a lock-in, as mentioned, you won't even see the tail lights of the 1733 train.
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke away time to get back to station on 16:12 - Apr 14 with 2691 viewsLblock

3 nil down by 32nd minute....... I reckon you could make the 16:22 if I'm honest

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Stoke away time to get back to station on 19:13 - Apr 14 with 2555 viewsM40R

Stoke away time to get back to station on 16:08 - Apr 14 by 81A

The walk from station to ground via the canal towpath is invariably the highlight of the visit. Its an immersive experience combining industrial history of the pottery age with the brutal reality of everyday life in Northern Britain whereby anything, and I mean absolutely anything, can be dumped in a canal. Takes 30 mins and, after a lock-in, as mentioned, you won't even see the tail lights of the 1733 train.

You might, as it goes right past the ground!

Now the sensible thing might have been to add a station when the ground was built...
Stoke away time to get back to station on 19:21 - Apr 14 with 2544 viewsozranger

Stoke away time to get back to station on 19:13 - Apr 14 by M40R

You might, as it goes right past the ground!

Now the sensible thing might have been to add a station when the ground was built...

Didn't they do that at Boro and Coventry?
Stoke away time to get back to station on 10:01 - May 2 with 2075 viewslosethedrum

Stoke away time to get back to station on 16:12 - Apr 14 by Lblock

3 nil down by 32nd minute....... I reckon you could make the 16:22 if I'm honest

So in your opinion which of Stokes 3 goals in the 1st 32 minutes rated the highest then ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024