Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third round draw today 09:54 - Dec 3 with 11215 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who do we want?

High hopes for a 1-0 defeat at Blackburn or whichever team we’re playing in the league that week and maybe a bonus injury for a key player.

Just something interesting. A new ground, a big team, a non-league team. Anything vaguely not boring.
Third round draw today on 20:11 - Dec 3 with 1920 viewsWatford_Ranger

Third round draw today on 20:10 - Dec 3 by themodfather

would love a cup run , and there must be younger fans who have never seen us in rd 5 or further.
the league and getting out of the drop zone is key but maybe winning a cup match or 2 lifts the squad, team and us fans.

I’m 33 and have seen us in the fifth round twice I believe. Wimbledon and Watford.
Third round draw today on 22:16 - Dec 3 with 1697 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Third round draw today on 20:11 - Dec 3 by Watford_Ranger

I’m 33 and have seen us in the fifth round twice I believe. Wimbledon and Watford.

God bless you, I hope your generation and below see some cup runs soon. Frankly, I've forgotten what they look/smell/taste like.
Third round draw today on 07:03 - Dec 5 with 1396 viewsdmm

The Met is in talks with the FA about rescheduling some of next month’s FA Cup third-round ties. All seven of London’s Premier League clubs, Millwall and us have been drawn at home.
Third round draw today on 08:20 - Dec 5 with 1311 viewsconnell10

Third round draw today on 07:03 - Dec 5 by dmm

The Met is in talks with the FA about rescheduling some of next month’s FA Cup third-round ties. All seven of London’s Premier League clubs, Millwall and us have been drawn at home.

BUNDLE!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Third round draw today on 08:38 - Dec 5 with 1270 viewstonyQPR

Third round draw today on 08:20 - Dec 5 by connell10

BUNDLE!!!

A good old game off British bulldog should be arranged between the london clubs should be able to sort things out 😂😊😉
Third round draw today on 20:33 - Dec 7 with 1084 viewsdenhamhoop2

Third round draw today on 08:38 - Dec 5 by tonyQPR

A good old game off British bulldog should be arranged between the london clubs should be able to sort things out 😂😊😉

I nominate Sinclair to represent us good luck holding him for 5 seconds straight
Third round draw today on 00:36 - Dec 8 with 961 viewsCiderwithRsie

Third round draw today on 13:17 - Dec 3 by wortonr

Actually think it’s a great draw. We’ve got a decent enough squad to put an entertaining team out that would be competitive even if there is a rotation. Can’t see any reason not to go for it this time round if results continue their upward trend through December. A great shop window for the players too. Bring it on!

Agree.

Assuming we go out as usual at least it won't be an embarrassment and it won't be against any of the clubs I hate either.

On the tour hand, if we really give it a go there's outside chance we win and it'd count as a giant-killing.

Replay wouldn't be the worst place in the world to go to either.
Third round draw today on 08:51 - Dec 8 with 821 viewsgazza1

Any idea when this match will be played Norf???
Login to get fewer ads

Third round draw today on 09:56 - Dec 8 with 738 viewsterryb

Third round draw today on 08:51 - Dec 8 by gazza1

Any idea when this match will be played Norf???

So far the FA have only announced the televised games, which range from Thursday 4th to Monday 8th.

I suspect that we will know what other matches have been moved from the Saturday by tuesday at the latest.
Third round draw today on 10:00 - Dec 8 with 730 viewsgazza1

Third round draw today on 09:56 - Dec 8 by terryb

So far the FA have only announced the televised games, which range from Thursday 4th to Monday 8th.

I suspect that we will know what other matches have been moved from the Saturday by tuesday at the latest.

Thanks Terry....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024