Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rant of the Day 21:10 - Dec 9 with 2036 viewsslmrstid

Hour and 10 sodding minutes it took me to get back to the M1 from QPR after the game...first trying to get off the bloody Westway onto Wood Lane and then the A40 all the way to Hanger Lane...fkn nightmare, its only 7 miles!

Add to that large swathes of the M1 North having the "60" switched on for the variable speed despite the otherwise fine and free flowing traffic...arrggghhh.

5 hours and 20 minutes driving today, took me 2 hrs 40 each way (for context, I got back from the Stoke game in less than 2).

That off the back of my kitchen ceiling leaking this morning in the storm. Fk sake.

At least QPR won, and won well, to make it all a bit more bearable!

I'm sadly missing the Plymouth game on Wednesday as I'm in Belgium next week - is Belgium a country I can watch the game on QPR+ or is it one of the restricted countries? Never actually sure!
[Post edited 9 Dec 2023 21:10]
Rant of the Day on 21:11 - Dec 9 with 2002 viewsWokingR

Trains were no better
This country is going down the shitter
Rant of the Day on 21:14 - Dec 9 with 1961 viewsDaBurgh

Belgium is not a restricted country. I use Belgium as my VPN choice when the games are on sky.
Rant of the Day on 07:57 - Dec 10 with 1462 viewsPaddyhoops

You have my sympathy . I live in Watford but gave up driving in a year or so go.
A40 is jus a car park now. Nothing works here anymore, sadly.
Rant of the Day on 08:28 - Dec 10 with 1399 viewsDWQPR

Tip for the OP. Park you car in East Acton near the station. Fifteen minute walk to the ground. Then drive back heading for Old Oak Common, turn left onto Victoria Road and then right under the railway bridge cutting through the industrial estate until you reach Asda at Park Royal. At the traffic lights turn left and immediately right and head towards the NCR. All this means is that you’ll hit the the M1 in 20 minutes.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Rant of the Day on 08:50 - Dec 10 with 1335 viewsNorthantsHoop

The A40 was bad last night but when we got to the M1 it was a pretty good run to Northampton and got home just before 7pm. We park off Steventon Road/Wormholt Road and do a loop back from the Uxbridge Road and Old Oak Road to join the A40 at Savoy Circus.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024