Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vocal Support Tomorrow 18:41 - Jan 13 with 4107 viewsParkRoyalR

Tomorrow really is a must win + we need to be noisey as to give our team that extra few percent.

Midday games usually means a flat atmosphere but all attending really must be positive and make our support heard.

Local for Watford and likely a decent away following so we need to do our bit.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 19:09 - Jan 13 with 3479 viewslosethedrum

0545 alarm for me tomorrow coming in from Norfolk , totally agree with you .
Not everyone is a noisy supporter but would urge everyone to do their bit , after all its a correct assumption that the home support will be flat therefore we will suprise everyone if its a positive supportive home crowd.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 19:20 - Jan 13 with 3431 viewscolinallcars

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 19:09 - Jan 13 by losethedrum

0545 alarm for me tomorrow coming in from Norfolk , totally agree with you .
Not everyone is a noisy supporter but would urge everyone to do their bit , after all its a correct assumption that the home support will be flat therefore we will suprise everyone if its a positive supportive home crowd.

It's a two way street, the team have to give us something to believe in.
For much of the past two seasons a lot of them have been going through the motions.
I think our crowd has been amazing during these hapless years.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 19:36 - Jan 13 with 3399 viewslosethedrum

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 19:20 - Jan 13 by colinallcars

For much of the past two seasons a lot of them have been going through the motions.

Agree our crowd has been superb but its nailed on Watford will be noisy so we have a choice to better them from the off because waiting for the team to do something before getting behind them will not help , you make your own fun as the saying goes & we are there anyway so might as well encourage as much as we can .
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 19:40 - Jan 13 with 3387 viewsRangersw12

Hopefully seeing Chair and Willock in the 11 will give everyone a much needed boost
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 19:43 - Jan 13 with 3375 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 19:52 - Jan 13 with 3347 viewsqpr_1968

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 19:43 - Jan 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

lagboat

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 20:40 - Jan 13 with 3231 viewsqpr_1968

in response to the op we really do need a full backing from our lot tomorrow, i know whats been said about giving and taking, but we are in the mire here.
played 26, 21 points, not good.....only 20 games left, if we get 21 points out of that with 6 games fewer, we're down, no doubt about that.
if we win tomorrow, we've got that mob saturday, they've sold out, and so should we, 3 0clock ko on a saturday,
would be nice for a bit of revenge and another 3 points.
every games a cup final now....so if you are a st holder a have'nt been bothered in the last few weeks, travel and health prevaling, get your arses down to loftus road and cheer the boys on.

meant in the most positive and loving way.....

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 22:31 - Jan 13 with 3034 viewsqueensparker

Bringing my daughter tomorrow who has only seen us win (100% record from two games). It’s in the bag
Login to get fewer ads

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 23:05 - Jan 13 with 2942 viewsLblock

“Must win” you say?

What madness is this?!?!?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 23:35 - Jan 13 with 2887 viewsNorthernr

Feel a bit do or die tomorrow doesn’t it? I was just waiting for that late Huddersfield winner today but all results have gone our way. We cannot pass up another opportunity like this.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 23:42 - Jan 13 with 2861 viewsqpr_1968

basically if we beat watford and millwall weve got a chance, if we don't....were fcuked.

sing till our hearts are content....thats all we can do...

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 07:09 - Jan 14 with 2693 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Nail on head!

If QPR fail to address the downward spiral, the cast of characters past and present liable for it, include pretty much everyone in a wage earning capacity down there, and not those shelling out for the privilege of seeing this slow death by a thousand cuts.

The support has been magnificent, totally out of kilter with the effort, care, and basic effing professionalism some of these a-holes reciprocate with.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 07:20 - Jan 14 with 2683 viewsWatford_Ranger

Give the crowd something to shout about early and it’ll be great. Play like tarts and it won’t.

I wouldn’t worry about Watford being noisy unless there a deal on Haribo at the station WH Smith’s.

Setting off and it’s pitch black. Ridiculous time for a football match.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 09:47 - Jan 14 with 2563 viewsjohnhoop

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 23:42 - Jan 13 by qpr_1968

basically if we beat watford and millwall weve got a chance, if we don't....were fcuked.

sing till our hearts are content....thats all we can do...

I would say that four points from the next two and then beating Huddersfield would be the minimum we need from January to keep us in touch.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 09:59 - Jan 14 with 2519 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah that team desperately needs to prove it has a clue in the first 10 minutes. If they can they'll get all the vocal support they need.

People are eager to make as much noise as is needed, they just need a bit of hope that it will have an impact. Player gestures, positioning, pressing all needs to be right from the first minute. If not I could see the place emptying pretty quickly.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 09:36 - Jan 15 with 2303 viewsSpongeParr

Atmosphere was as flat as I thought it would be. 12 KO has a big impact on that.

I didn't really hear anything from the standing areas and Y block was pretty quiet throughout as well.

Tbh, I thought Watford were also pretty quiet other than first 10 mins and 10 mins after their goals.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 09:51 - Jan 15 with 2257 viewsNorthantsHoop

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 09:36 - Jan 15 by SpongeParr

Atmosphere was as flat as I thought it would be. 12 KO has a big impact on that.

I didn't really hear anything from the standing areas and Y block was pretty quiet throughout as well.

Tbh, I thought Watford were also pretty quiet other than first 10 mins and 10 mins after their goals.

Agree it was very flat. I am amazed we are still getting decent crowds based on what we have to sit through every home game.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 09:57 - Jan 15 with 2233 viewsted_hendrix

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 09:47 - Jan 14 by johnhoop

I would say that four points from the next two and then beating Huddersfield would be the minimum we need from January to keep us in touch.

We were winning at Sheffield Wednesday with minutes to go and in fact we had moved out of the relegation zone, we then proceeded to go and f uck that up lose the game and slip back into the relegation zone where we've since remained and will continue to remain.

Four points from the next two you say and then beat Huddersfield ?????.

As I've written somewhere else on this MB, of the last 60 games we've only won 9 of them.

I might be a stupid old Idiot but even I can see where this Is going, we have long since required more than vocal support.

It's years since we have had anyone up front and now sadly It's too late.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:11 - Jan 15 with 2188 viewskingsburyR

Atmosphere yesterday was odd.

Very quiet throughout even after we scored.

It felt like we have accepted our fate and now just turn up out of duty!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:28 - Jan 15 with 2149 viewsdaveB

atmosphere was absolutely dead, wouldn't have thought it was a massive game for us
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:33 - Jan 15 with 2135 viewsGaryBannister86

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:28 - Jan 15 by daveB

atmosphere was absolutely dead, wouldn't have thought it was a massive game for us

Just goes to show what an impact booze has.....
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:37 - Jan 15 with 2105 viewsdaveB

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:33 - Jan 15 by GaryBannister86

Just goes to show what an impact booze has.....

Very true but there is always an excuse from kick off time, day of the week, where we sit/stand etc, the atmosphere has been dreadful for years down there with the very odd exception and certainly not helped by losing all the time.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:39 - Jan 15 with 2094 viewsGaryBannister86

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:37 - Jan 15 by daveB

Very true but there is always an excuse from kick off time, day of the week, where we sit/stand etc, the atmosphere has been dreadful for years down there with the very odd exception and certainly not helped by losing all the time.

But it's all the family stand's fault :-)

I think it's amazing the numbers that keep turning up. But when the home record is SO bad for SO long, the team has to give us something, especially when the kick off is so early.

It is why I get wound up when players (even as committed as Sinclair) do that geeing up thing. Yeah mate, put the round thing in the back of the net and you may get us going.
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:50 - Jan 15 with 2039 viewsthame_hoops

Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:28 - Jan 15 by daveB

it reminded me of the Burnley home game last year, day after Englands WC loss to France
Vocal Support Tomorrow on 10:53 - Jan 15 with 2030 viewsWatford_Ranger

There was a random midweek cup game with a low crowd but great noise from the upper loft. Carlisle maybe. The usual Q/P/R blockers were more central. I’ve been in decent atmospheres in the LL standing and it doesn’t carry.

Ultimately though the place rocks when these tits give us a scrap to get excited about and that’s why it’s not great.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024