Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antivirus software 13:27 - Jan 16 with 2031 viewsBklynRanger

Need to renew mine after a couple of years and just wondering what peoples' opinion are.

I've got kaspersky which seems to have been fine - no major viral invasions I'm aware of.

70 quid for the next 2 years though, so wouldn't mind something slightly cheaper.

Any suggestions?
Antivirus software on 13:39 - Jan 16 with 1992 viewsR_from_afar

F-Secure is very good and simple to use but not the cheapest. They are Finnish and are very hot on protecting the user's privacy.
https://www.f-secure.com/gb-en/total

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Antivirus software on 13:47 - Jan 16 with 1968 viewsBklynRanger

Antivirus software on 13:39 - Jan 16 by R_from_afar

F-Secure is very good and simple to use but not the cheapest. They are Finnish and are very hot on protecting the user's privacy.
https://www.f-secure.com/gb-en/total

Thanks. Is pricey yeah - but Scandinavian so everything is.

Does the VPN work with any eh weekly pursuits/triggers for depression that one might be interested in viewing? Think my Nord is about to expire soonish too.
Antivirus software on 13:49 - Jan 16 with 1955 viewsSimonJames

Buy all your software updates from Amazon if possible, not direct.
Kaspersky Premium Total Security 2024 (10 devices) is £25.99
https://amzn.to/4aXEkxa

My last update of Microsoft 365 Family was just £50.99

100% of people who drink water will die.

Antivirus software on 13:51 - Jan 16 with 1949 viewshubble

The Brave browser is free, fast, has built in VPN (and Tor if you want it), and it automatically blocks ads. And I've always found AVG free antivirus to be absolutely fine.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Antivirus software on 13:52 - Jan 16 with 1944 viewsR_from_afar

Antivirus software on 13:47 - Jan 16 by BklynRanger

Thanks. Is pricey yeah - but Scandinavian so everything is.

Does the VPN work with any eh weekly pursuits/triggers for depression that one might be interested in viewing? Think my Nord is about to expire soonish too.

I haven't tried to do what I think you mean much but as I recall, you can set your region and circumvent region specific blocks on accessing content.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Antivirus software on 14:12 - Jan 16 with 1911 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I always get Kaspersky now it does the job.

AVG, Norton and Mcafferey I didn't like.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Antivirus software on 14:54 - Jan 16 with 1857 viewsCamberleyR

I've used Malwarebytes for years and been very happy with it.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Antivirus software on 16:11 - Jan 16 with 1773 viewsGloucs_R

I have BT home broadband and get Norton free of charge.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Antivirus software on 19:16 - Jan 16 with 1617 viewsBklynRanger

Thanks for the advice, some good options. Will probably just renew the Kaspersky using that bumper Amazon discount - good to know Simon.
Antivirus software on 22:07 - Jan 16 with 1466 viewsthame_hoops

I use Kaspersky, I turn off auto renew and then I google discount code. Can always get it for half the cost.
Antivirus software on 23:10 - Jan 16 with 1399 viewsLoftgirl

Antivirus software on 13:51 - Jan 16 by hubble

The Brave browser is free, fast, has built in VPN (and Tor if you want it), and it automatically blocks ads. And I've always found AVG free antivirus to be absolutely fine.

I have both of those. I love Brave. I also use 360 Total Security. Never had a problem and it's free.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024