Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Wed v Birmingham 20:23 - Feb 9 with 4743 viewsWatford_Ranger

Decent game. 1-0 SW against the run of play which I guess is good. Dozzell and Laird playing - Dozzell has taken two excellent corners but otherwise nothing of course. Even brave Tyler is on the bench.
Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 22:03 - Feb 9 with 1867 viewsaston_hoop

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 21:55 - Feb 9 by Watford_Ranger

Wednesday keeper has looked good. U20 England goalkeeper on loan from Brighton.

He's been superb. Looks like a schoolboy but plays like an international. I do have the Beadle's About theme tune in my head evey time he touches the ball though

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 22:12 - Feb 9 with 1787 viewsjoolsyp

Would love it if us and Wednesday could drag Stoke and Birmingham beneath the line. Still a few twists and turns with 16 games left.
Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 22:16 - Feb 9 with 1752 viewsBeckenhamhoop

What an odd little chap Poveda is!

Laird, Dozzell and Roberts all a complete waste of space. Hope Birmingham go down.
Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 22:25 - Feb 9 with 1712 viewsLblock

He has worse acne than a glue sniffer

Think he had a great “playground” game though
Fair play to him

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 22:28 - Feb 9 with 1709 viewsderbyhoop

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 22:12 - Feb 9 by joolsyp

Would love it if us and Wednesday could drag Stoke and Birmingham beneath the line. Still a few twists and turns with 16 games left.

IMHO, the best result for us. Keeps Brum among others within reach.
If we gave to worry about Wednesday finishing above us, we dont deserve to stay up. They are still 5 points shy of safety, with 15 games to go, and a terrible goal difference.

We start winning home games, starting tomorrow, and we have a chance.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 22:36 - Feb 9 with 1656 viewsLongsufferingR

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 22:03 - Feb 9 by aston_hoop

He's been superb. Looks like a schoolboy but plays like an international. I do have the Beadle's About theme tune in my head evey time he touches the ball though

The irony when the commentator said he got a good hand on the shot
Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 22:44 - Feb 9 with 1609 viewsLazyFan

Good result for us. We want the teams just above to start losing, and then we have a chance to bring it back under our control if we start winning. Each win we do now releases some of the pressure for when we do lose.

Chance to get outta the bottom 3 again!

zzzzzzzzzz

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 23:28 - Feb 9 with 1473 viewsNorthernr

Birmingham look exactly like us a year ago, which you would having signed some of our main problem children from a year ago. Laird very much in Post Christmas Laird mode. Rather than tattoos (#artthroughpain) Tyler’s spent his time off this time adding an extra chin.
Login to get fewer ads

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 23:45 - Feb 9 with 1409 viewsFredManRave

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 20:40 - Feb 9 by Rangersw12

Wednesday as it keeps Blues within striking distance
[Post edited 9 Feb 20:41]

Exactly this.

I genuinely don't understand how some of us are still looking down when what we need to be doing is looking up.

Our salvation depends on us getting more points than the teams above us. It doesn't matter what Chef Wed and NYNY do, we need to climb above those tòssers that are currently above us.

And fwiw, I think we will finish outside the bottom 3 and then next season, we can look forward to a promising 16th place finish.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 00:10 - Feb 10 with 1347 viewskensalriser

Always think a draw is better when teams in proximity play each other as a point gets lost.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 00:37 - Feb 10 with 1266 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 00:10 - Feb 10 by kensalriser

Always think a draw is better when teams in proximity play each other as a point gets lost.

Ya, me too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 01:43 - Feb 10 with 1187 viewsbob566

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 00:10 - Feb 10 by kensalriser

Sorry but I disagree. The more that get dragged into it the better.
Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 01:50 - Feb 10 with 1183 viewsFredManRave

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 01:43 - Feb 10 by bob566

Sorry but I disagree. The more that get dragged into it the better.

Is the correct answer...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 07:10 - Feb 10 with 958 viewsenfieldargh

The team need to battle away every game maximize our points tally we will soon climb up the table maybe faster than we could have dreamt of a few weeks ago

As mentioned I can’t see all of brom Blackburn stoke Swansea millwall all falling below us but it is a distinct possibility if we can consistently pick up points

Coyrs

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 07:45 - Feb 10 with 886 viewsngbqpr

Sure I read that as part of their masterplan, they currently have no less than three $hit hot keepers around this age. They'll keep one and hope to make a nice mark up on the others.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 08:59 - Feb 10 with 699 viewsstowmarketrange

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 07:45 - Feb 10 by ngbqpr

Sure I read that as part of their masterplan, they currently have no less than three $hit hot keepers around this age. They'll keep one and hope to make a nice mark up on the others.

Chelshite will buy 1 for around the £100 million mark over 10 years no doubt.Just in case they ever need him of course.
Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 10:15 - Feb 10 with 571 viewslassel

Sheff Wed v Birmingham on 22:16 - Feb 9 by Beckenhamhoop

What an odd little chap Poveda is!

Laird, Dozzell and Roberts all a complete waste of space. Hope Birmingham go down.

Poveda is the archetypal PL2 player - skilful and able to make an impression in the non-contact world of development football but as soon as the adults start kicking them they can’t handle it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024