Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Complacency..... 20:59 - Apr 6 with 1556 viewsconnell10

From the fans to the whole team , we need to get back on the horse fast !! Unacceptable performance.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Complacency..... on 21:20 - Apr 6 with 1473 viewsbosh67

I think Marti and the whole team probably agree. It was about as QPR as it ever gets, that's the frustrating thing. I went into this game kind of expecting this and it played out because it happens so often. But then it's QPR. I'm just glad we have teams like Leeds and Coventry to play because you know as a QPR fans of 200 plus years that those are the games, for whatever reason, that we turn up in.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Complacency..... on 21:31 - Apr 6 with 1415 viewsManinBlack

Maybe it's me but to my mind these past two years we have really struggled at home when the visitors have loud and noisy backing as if our delicate darlings cack their shorts in fear. Leeds will come in their numbers and make a din so I don't trust our team to beat them with the added handicap of being on Sky. I believe we need to be safe by the time Leeds turn up.
Complacency..... on 21:51 - Apr 6 with 1332 viewsdaveB

been saying it all week, saw this coming a mile off
Complacency..... on 22:15 - Apr 6 with 1259 viewsnix

I don't think it's complacency at this stage of the season. I do think it's tough constantly being up against it and feeling like you have to win every match. One team in the bottom nine from Sheffield Wed up to Swansea have lost four out of the last five matches (Birmingham), four teams have lost three out of the last five - Millwall, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth and Swansea. Only us and Stoke have won two matches in the last five games.

I think at the beginning of the three-match run, we'd have been happy with six points out of nine.

It is worrying though that it only takes a couple of bad results to drop us back into the mire, and we know we've got one of the toughest last three matches.
Complacency..... on 22:19 - Apr 6 with 1238 viewsCateLeBonR

I had us winning 4-2 today. Then again i had us losing 3-0 in Swansea. What do i know.
Complacency..... on 01:08 - Apr 7 with 1033 viewsHunterhoop

Complacency..... on 22:15 - Apr 6 by nix

I don't think it's complacency at this stage of the season. I do think it's tough constantly being up against it and feeling like you have to win every match. One team in the bottom nine from Sheffield Wed up to Swansea have lost four out of the last five matches (Birmingham), four teams have lost three out of the last five - Millwall, Sheffield Wed, Plymouth and Swansea. Only us and Stoke have won two matches in the last five games.

I think at the beginning of the three-match run, we'd have been happy with six points out of nine.

It is worrying though that it only takes a couple of bad results to drop us back into the mire, and we know we've got one of the toughest last three matches.

I’m not sure what else you call it?! Arrogance? Laziness? Tiredness?

We were awful. We showed no signs of life. We had no shots on target in the last 70 minutes, at home, to a side in the bottom 3, when a win would like see us safe.

It’s inexcusable.

Worst performance of the season.
Complacency..... on 07:14 - Apr 7 with 812 viewsnix

Complacency..... on 01:08 - Apr 7 by Hunterhoop

I’m not sure what else you call it?! Arrogance? Laziness? Tiredness?

We were awful. We showed no signs of life. We had no shots on target in the last 70 minutes, at home, to a side in the bottom 3, when a win would like see us safe.

It’s inexcusable.

Worst performance of the season.

It was dire. Maybe you're right Hunter, and it was an attitude issue. I guess I was thinking maybe the stress of keep on having to pick themselves up for yet another must-win match could be pretty wearing.

But I'm not going to argue with your interpretation as you're not prone to negativity for the sake of it.

We jolly well need to sort whatever it is out and bounce back for Tuesday as we can't afford a repeat.
Complacency..... on 10:45 - Apr 7 with 687 viewsHunterhoop

Complacency..... on 07:14 - Apr 7 by nix

It was dire. Maybe you're right Hunter, and it was an attitude issue. I guess I was thinking maybe the stress of keep on having to pick themselves up for yet another must-win match could be pretty wearing.

But I'm not going to argue with your interpretation as you're not prone to negativity for the sake of it.

We jolly well need to sort whatever it is out and bounce back for Tuesday as we can't afford a repeat.

All successful teams turning winning into a habit. It’s not a chore. Turning up and performing week in week out isn’t a chore.

I can’t have that as any form of excuse. Turn up, play to your ability and if you lose to a better team, a team with better tactics, or moment of genius, then fair play, beaten by the better side or better team on the day.

To simply not turn up in some games at all, especially when the opposition is so poor, when you’re at home, a win could be so important, is an attitude problem.

Having standards means performing to a set level week in, week out, regardless of the situation. If you’re performing levels are yo-yoing so much, you are not maintaining standards. That is an attitude issue.
Login to get fewer ads

Complacency..... on 11:05 - Apr 7 with 649 viewsed_83

Yesterday really hammered home that despite all the improvements we’ve seen, this squad still has massive issues with mentality and consistency.

Relegation six-pointer against a niggly, physical team, in front of a packed Loftus Road, with expectations high and the pressure on? They just don’t want to know. As this group of players have shown us time and time again, they’re not brave enough when things get tough, and always far too willing to let someone else shoulder the responsibility.

How many times over the last few years have we sat through that exact match? No tempo, no movement, nobody willing to risk anything, nobody prepared to match our opponents physically, get in the ref’s ear, make something happen, and ultimately outfought by a team more willing and able than us to get their hands dirty.
Complacency..... on 11:56 - Apr 7 with 535 viewsNortholt_Rs

Complacency..... on 10:45 - Apr 7 by Hunterhoop

All successful teams turning winning into a habit. It’s not a chore. Turning up and performing week in week out isn’t a chore.

I can’t have that as any form of excuse. Turn up, play to your ability and if you lose to a better team, a team with better tactics, or moment of genius, then fair play, beaten by the better side or better team on the day.

To simply not turn up in some games at all, especially when the opposition is so poor, when you’re at home, a win could be so important, is an attitude problem.

Having standards means performing to a set level week in, week out, regardless of the situation. If you’re performing levels are yo-yoing so much, you are not maintaining standards. That is an attitude issue.

100% If we’d played like we did against WBA we’d win the game easily. Players bottled it in a big game yet again yesterday. No bollox in this side.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Complacency..... on 12:41 - Apr 7 with 495 viewsRangersw12

Whole ground was a bit flat yesterday even the away fans

I expect everyone to be up for it on Tuesday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024