Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chels 21:28 - Apr 23 with 5365 viewssdm19994

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Chels on 10:52 - Apr 24 with 1885 viewsBluce_Ree

I want to enjoy this more but really I can only celebrate Chelsea's actual pain. Be it losing a big final or having one of their stands collapse during match day.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Chels on 10:57 - Apr 24 with 1850 viewsLazyFan

The Yank's approach is to buy up all the young talent early, get them locked down on long-term contracts and then they believe in 3 years; they will sweep up all the trophies. Then sell one or two in season 4, which they don't want, to Real Madrid and Manure and rinse and repeat.

Of course, we know that's fantasy. As there is no way anyone could know who will develop to the level that will win things. For every freebie Foden that comes out of the academy, there is a £100m Grealish to buy.

They will be lumbered with these players for years to come. Players that thought they would be playing in Europe, winning things and challenging for the top of the table. Not being booed every week by their own fans and having to play in the early rounds of the League Cup.

The agent across Europe will be pinging over their next set of "wonderkids" to Chelsea right now.
"only 19 and already the best in Lichteinstien, buy now before Madrid do!"

The real fun is this summer's transfer window. Will the scum make the same mistake again and again? If they do, then they could go bankrupt. Remember they have a possible points deduction or relegation on the horizon due to FFP.
Send in the bulldozers so, the creditors can get their money back from the land sale :)

zzzzzzzzzz

Chels on 11:08 - Apr 24 with 1812 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Soooooooo goooooooood to see

DonnieR

Chels on 11:16 - Apr 24 with 1775 viewsMrSheen

Chels on 10:57 - Apr 24 by LazyFan

The Yank's approach is to buy up all the young talent early, get them locked down on long-term contracts and then they believe in 3 years; they will sweep up all the trophies. Then sell one or two in season 4, which they don't want, to Real Madrid and Manure and rinse and repeat.

Of course, we know that's fantasy. As there is no way anyone could know who will develop to the level that will win things. For every freebie Foden that comes out of the academy, there is a £100m Grealish to buy.

They will be lumbered with these players for years to come. Players that thought they would be playing in Europe, winning things and challenging for the top of the table. Not being booed every week by their own fans and having to play in the early rounds of the League Cup.

The agent across Europe will be pinging over their next set of "wonderkids" to Chelsea right now.
"only 19 and already the best in Lichteinstien, buy now before Madrid do!"

The real fun is this summer's transfer window. Will the scum make the same mistake again and again? If they do, then they could go bankrupt. Remember they have a possible points deduction or relegation on the horizon due to FFP.
Send in the bulldozers so, the creditors can get their money back from the land sale :)

The good news is that unless they have another hotel or car park to sell, they'll probably have to flog Palmer as the only profit-generator.

By a happy coincidence, directly underneath these messages I can see video of the kid with the sign, "I don't want your shirt..." as his Dad takes him away before the end.
Chels on 11:39 - Apr 24 with 1701 viewsnix

Chels on 10:47 - Apr 24 by supahoopsa

Just for giggles 😃

That's just fantastic. They just get so angry. Is that a requirement to be a Chels fan?
Chels on 11:48 - Apr 24 with 1665 viewsstowmarketrange

Chels on 10:47 - Apr 24 by supahoopsa

Just for giggles 😃

That is fecking hilarious.I think the Indian bloke has probably had a heart attack by now.
Lucky none of these tossers were around in 1986.
Chels on 11:59 - Apr 24 with 1607 viewsWokingR

Chels on 11:48 - Apr 24 by stowmarketrange

That is fecking hilarious.I think the Indian bloke has probably had a heart attack by now.

Don't think most of those tossers were even born in 1986
Chels on 12:35 - Apr 24 with 1475 viewsRs_Holy

Chels on 11:48 - Apr 24 by stowmarketrange

6:17 is comedy gold ... I will never get bored of watching that clip.
Spot on re 1986! The trouble is any chels fans under the age of 30 will only have experienced the 'lets spend a load of money, rack up a huge debt, but win loads of trophies in the process' business model. Year upon year of competing for everything!
To them a bad season would have been finishing runners up in the League and maybe only getting 1 piece of silverware.
The thought of finishing mid-table would have been unthinkable 2-3 seasons ago, but slowly the wheels have started to wobble an its lovely to see the fans reactions... Selling the 2 hotels is proof that they're in trouble re FFP and if it is to be no European footy next season, they wont be able to throw another truck load of money at it ... Happy Days!
[Post edited 24 Apr 15:00]
Login to get fewer ads

Chels on 12:55 - Apr 24 with 1399 viewsqprmarkoct1966

Quite simple really , FCUK THEM right off ! Absolute class less bunch off tossers , loving every moment !
Chels on 14:35 - Apr 24 with 1212 viewsnewgolddream

Chels on 00:18 - Apr 24 by SydneyRs

Don't forget Leroy.

👍
Chels on 16:18 - Apr 24 with 1030 viewswelwynranger

Chels on 07:02 - Apr 24 by WokingR

If all of their matches are as enjoyable to watch as that I might get myself a Chelsea season ticket

No you wont.
Just enjoy it from afar🥳
Chels on 16:45 - Apr 24 with 961 viewsizlingtonhoop

Chels on 21:45 - Apr 23 by stowmarketrange

Nice to see the w ankers have stayed till the end.

I could hear them walking by my window at 3-0!
Chels on 19:01 - Apr 24 with 839 viewsdutch

Sorry for being old and stupid, but do these people just sit in their mum's back room and talk about the game? What is that about? Do we have them? Or is it just a Chelscum thing?
Chels on 19:28 - Apr 24 with 759 viewsnix

Chels on 19:01 - Apr 24 by dutch

Sorry for being old and stupid, but do these people just sit in their mum's back room and talk about the game? What is that about? Do we have them? Or is it just a Chelscum thing?

There's a few people who do match vlogs or watch along games. I guess with the number of subscribers Chels has they could make some money out of it: between £200 and £500 for 100k views. Most of these people have half as many subscribers but it's a relatively pain-free way of making a few pounds I guess (except these guys seem to find it really painful!).

It's not really worth it for QPR games as we haven't got the international fanbase that Chels has so you wouldn't make any cash out of it.

Having said that it's possibly a potential way to start a media career, James Alcott seems to do it full-time but covers largely the Championship and produces quality content with interviews with players and ex-players. Billy Rice who used to be our announcer got into Sky as a producer after producing our end of year review.
Chels on 23:23 - Apr 24 with 523 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Chels on 19:28 - Apr 24 by nix

There's a few people who do match vlogs or watch along games. I guess with the number of subscribers Chels has they could make some money out of it: between £200 and £500 for 100k views. Most of these people have half as many subscribers but it's a relatively pain-free way of making a few pounds I guess (except these guys seem to find it really painful!).

It's not really worth it for QPR games as we haven't got the international fanbase that Chels has so you wouldn't make any cash out of it.

Having said that it's possibly a potential way to start a media career, James Alcott seems to do it full-time but covers largely the Championship and produces quality content with interviews with players and ex-players. Billy Rice who used to be our announcer got into Sky as a producer after producing our end of year review.

I watch the Coventry one most weeks where Matt and Sophie predict the Championship matches and who is getting Promoted and more important who is going down .
They have a Coventry City Match day vlog and the one against Man Utd last Sunday is incredible ,from pure extacy to agony in a few seconds Fcuk VAR.
Matt has QPR surviving for weeks now and also backed SW to stay up months ago with Huddersfield and Plymouth or the Blues going down in his latest one .
Chels on 23:29 - Apr 24 with 497 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Chels on 12:35 - Apr 24 by Rs_Holy

6:17 is comedy gold ... I will never get bored of watching that clip.
Spot on re 1986! The trouble is any chels fans under the age of 30 will only have experienced the 'lets spend a load of money, rack up a huge debt, but win loads of trophies in the process' business model. Year upon year of competing for everything!
To them a bad season would have been finishing runners up in the League and maybe only getting 1 piece of silverware.
The thought of finishing mid-table would have been unthinkable 2-3 seasons ago, but slowly the wheels have started to wobble an its lovely to see the fans reactions... Selling the 2 hotels is proof that they're in trouble re FFP and if it is to be no European footy next season, they wont be able to throw another truck load of money at it ... Happy Days!
[Post edited 24 Apr 15:00]

I wish we had subtitles but it sounds like he is angry at Havertz
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024