Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) 22:36 - Apr 26 with 6317 viewsted_hendrix

On the Beeb site; honestly you couldnt make this shyte up.

'''As a Leeds fan, I have to say how annoying it is that so many teams turn into Barcelona when they play us after being mediocre against other teams. It's a form of cheating really; if they can play like that against Leeds, why can't they play like that all the time?'''

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 11:26 - Apr 27 with 1261 viewsDorse

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 11:13 - Apr 27 by WatfordR

Got to say, for all the stick Begovic has got this season, I wouldn't have swapped him for the Leeds goalie who I thought was hopeless

Fair's fair, he has copped it from me more than once on here but Begovic has been excellent in the last couple of games. Made his most positive contributions just when we most needed them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 11:33 - Apr 27 with 1226 viewsBoston

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:50 - Apr 26 by ted_hendrix

That vid don't work

Made in Leeds.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 11:39 - Apr 27 with 1199 viewsrichpr

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 11:13 - Apr 27 by WatfordR

Got to say, for all the stick Begovic has got this season, I wouldn't have swapped him for the Leeds goalie who I thought was hopeless

Meslier was absolute sh*te. He panics and dives into his own own goal all the time. I thought the idea was to stop the ball from going over the goal line. Give me Begovic any day.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 11:51 - Apr 27 with 1159 viewswelwynranger

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 10:04 - Apr 27 by R_from_afar

I was surprised how easy it was for Chair to cut inside when he scored our first.

Like most if not all of you, I should imagine, I knew he was likely to do it but it looked to me as if the Leeds players either hadn't been told he likes to do that or had ignored their coaches' warnings about it.

Still, never mind

Ignored the coaches warning can work both ways.
When Brian Clough was Leeds manager.
They were playing QPR .
Some of the senior players who had won the league title and F A Cup.
Asked Cloughie what .should we do about Stan Bowles.
He said "Dont worry about him"
Mighty Leeds 0 Little QPR 1. Scorer Bowles
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 11:59 - Apr 27 with 1100 viewsSimonJames

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 22:57 - Apr 26 by saxbend

This Leeds perspective is both entertaining in the way you might expect, and also complimentary towards us.

Working link:

100% of people who drink water will die.

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 12:16 - Apr 27 with 1007 viewsWatfordR

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 11:59 - Apr 27 by SimonJames

Working link:

"See this is a thing, it's lose, lose with one o, not two"

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 12:33 - Apr 27 with 949 viewsted_hendrix

Jim the quim

LOL

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 12:43 - Apr 27 with 909 viewsDavieQPR

As I hoped would happen they just turned up and expected us to roll dver. They thought we would play with ten men behind the ball. Surprising what a bit of effort can do.
Login to get fewer ads

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 12:43 - Apr 27 with 912 viewsderbyhoop

Most of the media coverage, before and after, has been about Leeds. No doubt they have been a big club and do have huge support, but it ignores how well we played.
In Summerville, Gnonto, Rutter and Piroe, they have a prolific attacking threat. But none of them want to do any defensive work. We exploited that for Chair's goal. Yards of space to start with, ran 25m with no challenge, cut inside(as always?) and got a 20 yarder away with his right foot. Deflection helped but that was poor defending. Wasn't much better for the 2nd. Lucas should have been closed down quicker. As for the last 2, both scorers unmarked and Meslier could have done so much better.

Good character triumphed over too much entitlement.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 12:46 - Apr 27 with 900 viewsNorthernr

Remarkably entitled. On and off the pitch.
From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 13:51 - Apr 27 with 708 viewsA40Bosh

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 12:46 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Remarkably entitled. On and off the pitch.

I pride myself on not being a gloater or participating in schadenfreude 99% of the time, but the contrast in my mental health from leaving Vicarage Road on the first game of the season and last night has made me revert to childish behaviour and seeking out Leeds fans reactions on You Tube.

Oh my God - the entitlement

All Leeds TV with a real life couple (can't scream cos bay bay if upstairs) is a particular delight. " What were score?" - "I dunnooo los' count....... think it was 4 -0"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 13:56 - Apr 27 with 679 viewsMatch82

From a Leeds fan; (Stop crying your heart out) on 23:13 - Apr 26 by perpignanR

Let’s be fair about this. Leeds are a very good side, we saw signs of that tonight when they came forward. The first 30 mins lost them that game. Personally I thought they looked timid and worried early doors. Equally, hoops were positive and took the game to them. Absolutely deserved the win no question.

Fair? Nah, fck em
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024