Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we want to get relegated? 06:14 - Apr 27 with 11478 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Now we are safe, which was of course never in doubt šŸ˜‰, who would you like to see slip quietly into League 1.

Got to be Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday. Funny to see the effort Laird, Sanderson and Roberts make playing Stockport away in winter.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 10:23 - Apr 27 with 1386 viewsdsw2509

Birmingham and Stoke for me.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 10:31 - Apr 27 with 1364 viewsLeedsR

100% Wednesday for me. Despite my username, I have since moved from Leeds and am based in S Yorkshire, and after or maybe on a par with Leeds, I get the impression from supporters of the other S Yorkshire clubs, Wednesday are the most detested.

So for that reason, the nature of many (not all!) of their fans Iā€™ve come across, the 6 points we donated to them this season and the way Bannan and his loons celebrated winning the league in the corner of PQ&R blocks, I absolutely want Wednesday to go down.

Iā€™d like Brum to stay up. A good mate of mine is a Bluenose and the thought of him being even more downcast is a concern!

Love to see Stoke go down too. Not a fan of them.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 10:39 - Apr 27 with 1337 viewsSimonJames

Too many permutations...
I expect Brum and Udders to draw.
If Narch are already safe in the playoff next week then they will put out a weak team and probably give Brum a win.
Likewise if Narch are safe then that means Hull are out of the playoff and will probably be on the beach when they go to Plymouth.
I can't see Wednesday beating WBA nor Sunderland away.
So probably Huddersfield and Shef Wed will go down, but I wish it was Brum.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Who do we want to get relegated? on 11:25 - Apr 27 with 1253 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Based on those d1ckswab players behaviour the other week, can I vote for Sheff Weds twice?

Otherwise, with all this ā€œYorkshire, Yorkshire, Gods own county (sp)ā€ crap, it would be quite funny to blow Leedsā€™ auto hopes out of the water and then three teams from Yorkshire all go down.

Still, nice to not have skin in the game any more, isnā€™t it?
Who do we want to get relegated? on 11:48 - Apr 27 with 1209 viewsHarbour

Birmingham and Sheff Wed for me.. Brum for what they did to Eustace and not scientific Sheff Wed I worked in Sheffield for 18 months am sure not all people in Sheffield are like this but the ones I worked with were horrible unfriendly had a thing about Londonersā€¦
Who do we want to get relegated? on 11:54 - Apr 27 with 1185 viewsrbee

Not fair on the fans of course but Birmingham should go for the way they have handled themselves this season including poor player recruitment.

Sheffield Wednesday are often a nuisance so thatā€™s my second choice although I have a feeling they might be ok.

Hope Plymouth survive but I think they have to do it today at already safe Millwall.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 11:54 - Apr 27 with 1180 viewswelwynranger

Who do we want to get relegated? on 08:54 - Apr 27 by ted_hendrix

Not to mention their fans years ago when we won promotion at their ground, I though they were arseholes that day..
I'd be delighted to see Sheffield Wednesday go down..

100% correct
Who do we want to get relegated? on 11:57 - Apr 27 with 1159 viewsnix

Birmingham because it would be quite funny to see Roberts and Laird getting relegated after thinking they were too Billy Bollocks for QPR.

Stoke because they've been boring for years after spending squillions and somehow no-one goes on about that the way they're still going on about our over-spending over ten years ago now!

Want Plymouth to stay up because it's a lovely trip.
Login to get fewer ads

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:04 - Apr 27 with 1109 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who do we want to get relegated? on 11:54 - Apr 27 by rbee

Not fair on the fans of course but Birmingham should go for the way they have handled themselves this season including poor player recruitment.

Sheffield Wednesday are often a nuisance so thatā€™s my second choice although I have a feeling they might be ok.

Hope Plymouth survive but I think they have to do it today at already safe Millwall.

Bollox to the fans. Horrible people.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:10 - Apr 27 with 1076 viewsFrankRightguard

Finding it very hard to choose between Huddersfield, Birmingham and Wednesday tbh.

Still havenā€™t forgotten Huddersfield giving it the big un when we went down.
Wednesday for the way their fans behaved after we got promoted there.
Birmingham for their self inflicted BS this season (although them taking Dozzell to free up wages that we used for Danish Jesus may just get them a pass!)
Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:13 - Apr 27 with 1064 viewsLazyFan

Brum it has to be.
Just to show stupid owners what happens when you go for the famous manager over the manager who is delivering for you. Brum senior management now even admits they should not have sacked Eustice.

We can all laugh at Roberts and Laird. Arrogant those two and now will be playing L1 football, instead of Prem which is where they think they should be.

Not forgetting Sanderson, the CD, who cannot win headers. And we get to see the back of Hogan who is one of those players who likes to score against us.

Bacuna looked decent from them, hopefully he moves on. Stansfield who is on loan would be a great replacement for Willock and years younger. Will be cheaper from Fulham as he was in a relegated side.

zzzzzzzzzz

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:17 - Apr 27 with 1049 viewsCateLeBonR

Sheffield Wednesday for me although no strong preference about the other one. Stoke and Blackburn would be no great loss to the fixture list. Iā€™d keep Birmingham only as itā€™s a decent away day and we quite often win up there.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:29 - Apr 27 with 1009 viewsNorthernr

Let's be honest, the comedy value is in Tyler, Ethan and Andre popping off to League One.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:33 - Apr 27 with 979 viewsdm97

Yeah has to be Birmingham for comedy / karma for those nob heads. Would like to see SW stay up so it detracts attention from Marti and Rohl is the guy other clubs go for. Donā€™t really care about the other one, but like Plymouth for all the reasons above - a good well run club that deserve success and have been fā€™ed by the Stoke circus.

Stoke going would be funny but unlikely. Suppose that makes it Hudds or Bburn, not bothered who!
[Post edited 27 Apr 12:34]
Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:35 - Apr 27 with 972 viewsWatford_Ranger

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:29 - Apr 27 by Northernr

Let's be honest, the comedy value is in Tyler, Ethan and Andre popping off to League One.

I guess they arenā€™t obliged to take Dozzell on and someone will be mug enough to take Laird (Cardiff my bet). Tyler though is destined to be on the bench looking miserable at Shrewsbury away.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:37 - Apr 27 with 963 viewsted_hendrix

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:35 - Apr 27 by Watford_Ranger

I guess they arenā€™t obliged to take Dozzell on and someone will be mug enough to take Laird (Cardiff my bet). Tyler though is destined to be on the bench looking miserable at Shrewsbury away.

That 'skied' shot that killed a pigeon

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:41 - Apr 27 with 945 viewsmart_Goblin

Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday but I have a feeling it will be neither .
Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:42 - Apr 27 with 943 viewsBlackCrowe

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:37 - Apr 27 by ted_hendrix

That 'skied' shot that killed a pigeon

Birmingham and Stoke ideally but Huddersfield will probably take one of the spots.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:42 - Apr 27 with 943 viewsNorthernr

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:41 - Apr 27 by mart_Goblin

Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday but I have a feeling it will be neither .

I'm worried for Plymouth now I'm no longer worried for us.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:49 - Apr 27 with 894 viewskensalriser

Birmingham for all the reasons above but mostly because the owners called their holding company Shelby Companies Ltd.

And Stoke, it's always good when Stoke go down.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:49 - Apr 27 with 893 viewsPunteR

Yeh i want Plymouth staying up.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:50 - Apr 27 with 890 viewsmart_Goblin

Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:42 - Apr 27 by Northernr

I'm worried for Plymouth now I'm no longer worried for us.

Ha ha. Stop worrying Clive šŸ¤£
Who do we want to get relegated? on 12:53 - Apr 27 with 874 viewsCateLeBonR

Only reason Iā€™d like to see Huddersfield relegated is that it could possibly open the door to us signing Jack Rudoni, who I thought was excellent against us. Simultaneously one of the best performances and worst hairdos I saw all season.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 13:04 - Apr 27 with 823 viewscharmr

Birmingham because of Rooney, Cook, Griggs and especially the huge knob head that is Tom Brady.

This Town on BBC about Birmingham is well worth a watch.
Who do we want to get relegated? on 13:32 - Apr 27 with 779 viewsjohnhoop

After their deliberate baiting of our fans in front of the Loft led by the t-sser Bannan when they scored at the end of the game recently itā€™s Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield Wednesday for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024