Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young Uns . 14:13 - Apr 27 with 2022 viewsconnell10

Lots of youngsters coming to Rangers at the moment, this can only be good for our future.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Young Uns . on 14:17 - Apr 27 with 1988 viewsWatfordR

Was thinking last night that maybe being outside the Prem, with its inflated ticket prices, may have helped us in that respect.
Young Uns . on 14:18 - Apr 27 with 1968 viewsconnell10

Young Uns . on 14:17 - Apr 27 by WatfordR

Was thinking last night that maybe being outside the Prem, with its inflated ticket prices, may have helped us in that respect.

Yep definitely, it's a good market to tap.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Young Uns . on 15:00 - Apr 27 with 1788 viewsbosh67

We seem to be benefitting from our local rivals pricing so many people out. Something amazing is happening here. You'd have never thought it at the start of the season but the manager, the new CEO... something has clicked with the players, the squad, the belief.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Young Uns . on 15:08 - Apr 27 with 1739 viewsBoston

After a decade plus of wondering about the next generation, I have been delighted to note the uptick in teenage support. I noted the crowd at Burnley away last season had a larger contingent of 'kids' than usual and it appears to have remained / grown ever since. It's the fan 'home movies' where you note the young 'uns.
[Post edited 27 Apr 15:09]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Young Uns . on 17:23 - Apr 27 with 1512 viewsHastings_Hoops

All gathering in PU and QU as well.
Young Uns . on 17:41 - Apr 27 with 1443 viewsNorthantsHoop

This is good news, hopefully the ticket prices remain at a level that continues this trend upwards.
Young Uns . on 21:24 - Apr 27 with 1191 viewsChrisNW6

Amazing what a couple of seasons in the Premier league does, loads more young QPR fans at local schools now. We still haven't seen the full effect of the Zamora baby boom era, where West London hospitals saw record birth rates in Feb 2015 😂
Young Uns . on 00:34 - Apr 28 with 896 viewscaliforniahoop

Yep, said the same thing yesterday.
Login to get fewer ads

Young Uns . on 00:43 - Apr 28 with 875 viewsSydneyRs

Have really noticed this in some of the recent crowd videos, great to see.
Young Uns . on 02:18 - Apr 28 with 806 viewsBoston

Pwoppa firm on the horizon.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Young Uns . on 06:32 - Apr 28 with 689 viewsnumptydumpty

Young Uns . on 21:24 - Apr 27 by ChrisNW6

Amazing what a couple of seasons in the Premier league does, loads more young QPR fans at local schools now. We still haven't seen the full effect of the Zamora baby boom era, where West London hospitals saw record birth rates in Feb 2015 😂

Baby boom in Feb 2015 of QPR kids

I am born in the month of September which is where most babies are born. Think it might have something to do with Father Christmas, whoever he is !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Young Uns . on 10:43 - Apr 28 with 435 viewsChrisNW6

Young Uns . on 06:32 - Apr 28 by numptydumpty

Baby boom in Feb 2015 of QPR kids

I am born in the month of September which is where most babies are born. Think it might have something to do with Father Christmas, whoever he is !!!

Nonsense, Zamora delivered more in May 2014 than that old codger does in Dec each year 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024