Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints 14:01 - May 2 with 2029 viewsrobith

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham-united/have-one-o

What QPR player past or present owes us a pint of plain?
Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 14:14 - May 2 with 1921 viewsTomS

That's a nice gesture, albeit one at 9.00am. I'd say a lot of clubs would be very happy to sign him this summer.

I'd ask which of those current or ex-players would your conscience allow you to accept a pint from? That should narrow down the list of in-scope players considerably.
[Post edited 2 May 14:16]
Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 14:28 - May 2 with 1829 viewslassel

Great keeper who has been a victim of the modern obsession with ‘sweeper keepers’.

Fantastic shot stopper, controls his area brilliantly but has cinder blocks for feet which will naturally limit the level he will get to.
Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 14:44 - May 2 with 1735 viewsWatford_Ranger

Taylor Richards bought me a lapdance and bottle of champagne on Friday night so nothing special.
Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 15:01 - May 2 with 1660 viewsLazyFan

Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 14:44 - May 2 by Watford_Ranger

Taylor Richards bought me a lapdance and bottle of champagne on Friday night so nothing special.

You lie, as that would mean he would have left the penthouse and missed out on his PlayStation Battle Royal ladder game. Not to mention his in home mental health therapy sessions.

Stop teasing us with him doing activities like going somewhere for some physical reason.

zzzzzzzzzz

Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 15:28 - May 2 with 1502 viewsTheChef

Hope he didn't drop them.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 16:29 - May 2 with 1315 viewsblacky200

Sean Wright Phillips owes us all more than a pint. Same with Barton.
Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 16:47 - May 2 with 1229 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 16:29 - May 2 by blacky200

Sean Wright Phillips owes us all more than a pint. Same with Barton.

I'd take a rusty cheese grater to my own scrotum before I'd take a beer off either of those cnts.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 17:02 - May 2 with 1188 viewsEastR

that translates into about 150 pints down here

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 01:51 - May 3 with 699 viewsQuillPenRiot

Rotherham Keeper buys fans 600 pints on 16:47 - May 2 by PlanetHonneywood

I'd take a rusty cheese grater to my own scrotum before I'd take a beer off either of those cnts.

Favorite cheese?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024