Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 18:52 - May 2 with 1477 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13376241/WONDERS-PYRAMID-QPR-

From the piece:

A source close to a former QPR manager told Wonders of the Pyramid how they missed out on signing a top striker in 2021 as a member of the hierarchy was late to a meeting with his agent. Said striker is now a prolific forward in a top European league.

Any in the know?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 on 18:54 - May 2 with 1435 viewsaston_hoop

Gyokeres? Joined Cov permanently in 2021, Warbs had links to Brighton anyway too. Has 40 goals in all competitions for Sporting Lisbon this season

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 on 19:19 - May 2 with 1316 viewsHAYESBOY

Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 on 18:54 - May 2 by aston_hoop

Gyokeres? Joined Cov permanently in 2021, Warbs had links to Brighton anyway too. Has 40 goals in all competitions for Sporting Lisbon this season

I think you are right. I first thought he had been at Coventry long before 21 but just looked it up. Has to be him. Went for 1m to Coventry.
Add him to the long list of players we missed out on.
Now, who's the twot that turned up late?

Smells like a trout farm in here

Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 on 20:34 - May 2 with 1026 viewsStJude82

Just a guess? LF?
Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 on 20:35 - May 2 with 1020 viewsSK_hoops

Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 on 18:54 - May 2 by aston_hoop

Was talking to my mate last night who is a sporting Lisbon fan who said he is one of the best players he's ever seen there. He has 15 or so assists too.
Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 on 22:30 - May 2 with 681 viewsBoston

Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 on 20:35 - May 2 by SK_hoops

Was talking to my mate last night who is a sporting Lisbon fan who said he is one of the best players he's ever seen there. He has 15 or so assists too.

Rub it in why don't ya☹️

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 on 22:38 - May 2 with 652 viewsaston_hoop

Piece in the Daily Mail - Interesting snippet about a striker in 2021 on 20:35 - May 2 by SK_hoops

When he inevitably ends up at Arsenal or someone like that this summer, Cov are surely in for a big old wedge of cash too. Assume they'll have a big sell on

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024