Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Show us what you got! 09:33 - May 5 with 3009 viewsEsox_Lucius

Just a bit of nonsense to while away the moments until August. Fictitious tag lines for films that don't exist. So far I have managed
"Three people, charged with saving the world. Then they became six" Monty Python's Splitters.

"In an unassuming Dutch euthanasia hospital a group of Doctors gather together to execute every mother fücking last one of the patients" Pulp Suicide Squad.

"Watch in awe as a squadron of 12" high infantrymen are lifted up in the air". Rise Of The Foot Soldiers.
[Post edited 5 May 9:39]

The grass is always greener.

Show us what you got! on 12:15 - May 7 with 643 viewswelwynranger

A story about a top snooker player who has long hair and a beard.

Hairy Potter
Show us what you got! on 12:33 - May 7 with 631 viewsTomS

A young man is banished to the outer-wasteland called Right-Back. He encounters new challenges as he fights for his tribe's survival, discovering talents and abilities that were there all along but he never knew he had.

Dunne.
Show us what you got! on 13:51 - May 7 with 559 viewsKonk

Nine months after a sexual experiment involving a dozen shoplifted A1 batteries goes disastrously wrong, a boy is born into the Terry household in London, England. Almost immediately, it becomes clear that he is unable to manage his emotions, and that even something as trivial as the awarding of a throw-in to an opponent, sees him consumed by an uncontrollable rage. And with that rage, comes a temporary deafness, that leads him to scream, “Did you say I called you a black cu nt?” at anyone nearby.

Medical tests at Chelsea’s training ground reveal that acid leaking from the shoplifted A1 batteries had combined with the spunk from his father, Ted Terry’s grotty ballbag, to produce a chemical imbalance that would cause John to burst out of his clothes and jump around in a full Chelsea kit whenever he saw someone else being presented with an award. As John wrestled with his need to dominate other people’s achievements, he had to ask himself; do my kids really want me coming to sports day? This is the story of what happens when you indulge a man because he's good at football. When a bad person does bad things to good people. But there are always limits, and this is also the story of what happens when the bad person goes too far; when even Frank Lampard Jr says, "I think you might be a cu nt, John". This is the story of John Terry – The Incredible Cu nt. Out in cinemas now.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Show us what you got! on 14:21 - May 7 with 519 viewsCateLeBonR

Set in northeastern Spain a story about a Catalonian bird lover who learns how to fly.

Juan Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest.
[Post edited 7 May 14:44]
Show us what you got! on 14:36 - May 7 with 487 viewsEsox_Lucius

Kal-El decides he needs to increase his popularity and recognition so he employs a PR team to help. What they do will amaze you... The Great S Cape.

The grass is always greener.

Show us what you got! on 15:56 - May 7 with 434 viewshubble

"A heart-warming tale of love and redemption, when a Shepherd's Bush tramp has his life turned round by the regular donation of change from a legendary QPR striker."

Pennies from Devon.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Show us what you got! on 19:11 - May 7 with 372 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The life of useless, duplicitous, and not liked Richard, focuses on the immediate events leading up to the Battle of Sam Field, where Richard falls off his trusty steed and cries out 'A Hoos, a Hoos, my Kingdom for a Hoos'.

Richard the Turd

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Show us what you got! on 15:17 - May 8 with 264 viewsDannyPaddox

A dystopian thriller set in the near future as France finds itself rapidly running out of carbonated soft drinks. Last Tango In Paris
Login to get fewer ads

Show us what you got! on 17:40 - May 8 with 188 viewsCateLeBonR

19th century drama set in a remote village community in the west Wales. Local innkeeper Llewellyn Jones is hired to cook a banquet for the lord of the manor. Disaster strikes when he falls asleep at the stove having had one too many brews 🍶.

Our hero must use all his cunning and invention to save the day, his marriage and his reputation.

The Lambshank Redemption.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024