Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucas Anderson 10:05 - May 7 with 2198 viewsLOTR

Does anyone know how long his contract is? I just went back and saw we signed him on a free transfer, but it didn't state how long it was for?

Going off his Instagram page, he does seem to have a real affinity for the club, but this is also his livelihood so hoping we're able to get him signed to a half decent deal.
Lucas Anderson on 10:16 - May 7 with 2123 viewsnix

I think the rumour is that he's here until the end of next season. But our new CEO doesn't intend to publish the length of players' contracts from now on.
Lucas Anderson on 10:29 - May 7 with 2066 viewsLOTR

Lucas Anderson on 10:16 - May 7 by nix

I think the rumour is that he's here until the end of next season. But our new CEO doesn't intend to publish the length of players' contracts from now on.

Cheers Nix,

Is there any reason why the new CEO is deciding against publishing the length of contracts or contact extensions?
Lucas Anderson on 12:27 - May 7 with 1833 viewsE15Hoop

Lucas Anderson on 10:29 - May 7 by LOTR

Cheers Nix,

Is there any reason why the new CEO is deciding against publishing the length of contracts or contact extensions?

He believes it puts the club in a position of weakness when it comes time to negotiate extensions or sales, by giving other clubs notice ahead of time.
Lucas Anderson on 12:35 - May 7 with 1792 viewsmikeyhg

Lucas Anderson on 12:27 - May 7 by E15Hoop

He believes it puts the club in a position of weakness when it comes time to negotiate extensions or sales, by giving other clubs notice ahead of time.

That's very smart if it is the reason why.
Lucas Anderson on 12:53 - May 7 with 1661 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lucas Anderson on 12:27 - May 7 by E15Hoop

Because the player's agent won't know and won't talk to other clubs!!

Not publishing the contract length is not for this reason, and, as I recall, we've discussed it at length. In my humble, it's a lot of tosh to think it will stop other clubs finding out and good luck enforcing it!!

As for the contract length, I suspect A4 size.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Lucas Anderson on 13:09 - May 7 with 1547 viewsBrianWilson

I think his agent (Beck) posted 18 months on Twitter and then deleted it.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Lucas Anderson on 13:11 - May 7 with 1529 viewsBklynRanger

Lucas Anderson on 13:09 - May 7 by BrianWilson

I think his agent (Beck) posted 18 months on Twitter and then deleted it.

Beck is his agent?!

Explains the hair.
Lucas Anderson on 19:44 - May 7 with 1148 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Lucas Anderson on 13:11 - May 7 by BklynRanger

Beck is his agent?!

Explains the hair.

Yeah. He’s a Loser, baby.
Login to get fewer ads

Lucas Anderson on 19:46 - May 7 with 1139 viewskensalriser

Lucas Anderson on 12:53 - May 7 by PlanetHonneywood

Because the player's agent won't know and won't talk to other clubs!!

Not publishing the contract length is not for this reason, and, as I recall, we've discussed it at length. In my humble, it's a lot of tosh to think it will stop other clubs finding out and good luck enforcing it!!

As for the contract length, I suspect A4 size.

The thing that strikes me there is it puts more power into the hands of the agent as they can pick and choose who to share the info with.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lucas Anderson on 20:16 - May 7 with 1062 viewsdmm

His agent posted that Andersen's contract was to 2025.
Lucas Anderson on 20:33 - May 7 with 995 viewsdaveB

Lucas Anderson on 12:35 - May 7 by mikeyhg

That's very smart if it is the reason why.

it's not that smart, the player will know when his contract runs out so not as if we can trick him into signing for longer.

So much talk about how clever this new CEO is, it really doesn't take much to impress people. If Lee Hoos said the same we'd laugh at him
Lucas Anderson on 21:50 - May 7 with 828 viewsmikeygunn

Lucas Anderson on 19:44 - May 7 by Ghost_on_the_Westway

Yeah. He’s a Loser, baby.

He’s got a Devils haircut
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024