Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? 14:03 - May 8 with 3832 viewsE17hoop

Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 08:52 - May 9 with 1321 viewsTheChef

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 08:46 - May 9 by ted_hendrix

Hope Oxford get promoted, nice short run for me thank you very much.

Yeah think Oxford v Bolton was what we all wanted - just to avoid the tedium of Pboro and Barnsley and the inevitable away defeats.

Obvious preference for Oxford to keep things more local.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 09:05 - May 9 with 1280 viewsSydneyRs

In a moment of weakness after our 4-0- win, I told my gutted Leeds supporting nephew that there may be a Zamora moment to come for them. So I've probably guaranteed it.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 09:46 - May 9 with 1241 viewsterryb

I'm going for the Russell Martin Challenge Cup Final. Southampton against Norwich.

I know he comes across as arrogant as a manager, but he was the one player at Norwich that I didn't mind!
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 13:06 - May 9 with 1115 viewsSuperhoops2808

I hope West Brom go up for 3 reasons:

Darnel Furlong - One of our own in my opinion

The fact their supporters were so honest and admitted we steamrollered them on Stan Bowles Night

They are not Leeds
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 06:22 - May 10 with 918 viewsNorthernr

This won't help the Norwich cause. Good to see the senior players setting an example there.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cw0vl28zn82o

(Although TBF the story itself gets second billing for me to the news that the BBC Norfolk news reporter is called Brian Farmer and the sports boy is called Nick Mashiter (son of Phil)).
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 20:43 - May 10 with 622 viewsNed_Kennedys

Not Championship playoff but Andy feckin Hinchcliffe co-commenting on Doncaster v Crewe is as usual abysmal.
“Doncaster need to do something to get their fans off their feet”
And of course his usual benefit of hindsight/state the bleedin obvious BS throughout the game:
“Well he made the wrong decision there: If he’d crossed it first time to his forward who controlled it and shot into the corner Doncaster would’ve scored and would’ve been back in this game!”
“It’s a booking: he really shouldn’t have done that and will now have to avoid being booked for the remainder of the game otherwise he will be sent off”

Stealing a living.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 21:28 - May 10 with 590 viewsNorthernr

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 20:43 - May 10 by Ned_Kennedys

Not Championship playoff but Andy feckin Hinchcliffe co-commenting on Doncaster v Crewe is as usual abysmal.
“Doncaster need to do something to get their fans off their feet”
And of course his usual benefit of hindsight/state the bleedin obvious BS throughout the game:
“Well he made the wrong decision there: If he’d crossed it first time to his forward who controlled it and shot into the corner Doncaster would’ve scored and would’ve been back in this game!”
“It’s a booking: he really shouldn’t have done that and will now have to avoid being booked for the remainder of the game otherwise he will be sent off”

Stealing a living.

Think it's Goodman, but yeh his knowledge of football at this level is abysmal. Surprised they haven't got Matt Smith involved - played in the division all year, bright lad, good talker.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 22:44 - May 10 with 496 viewsNed_Kennedys

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 21:28 - May 10 by Northernr

Think it's Goodman, but yeh his knowledge of football at this level is abysmal. Surprised they haven't got Matt Smith involved - played in the division all year, bright lad, good talker.

Yeah you’re right it is Goodman: both rubbish.
Game gone to penalties: Doncaster fans will be gutted if they end up losing after winning the first leg 2 nil away.
Login to get fewer ads

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 22:59 - May 10 with 482 viewsPaddyhoops

Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 21:28 - May 10 by Northernr

Matt Smith was on fighting talk on five live last Saturday.
Won the show. Funny guy who doesn’t take him self too seriously.
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 00:37 - May 11 with 422 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I think Leeds had their poor few weeks so a nice reset for them could kickstart their final push .I think they will win promotion but that is also the reason I wont contact Brian Mac to let me predict the Euros because I never get anything right
Championship Playoffs - who's going up? on 12:07 - May 12 with 231 viewsSnipper

Normally, I’d be laughing at Leeds bollocksing up in the playoffs. But sadly, my cousin who lived up there, and was a Leeds fan, died suddenly on Friday night. Her three kids are also Leeds fans.

So for this reason, I’d like to see Leeds go up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024