Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Pundits 16:33 - Apr 10 with 3177 viewsFerdy

All of them have us going down. I thought one of them might have thought we would have a chance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17588745
BBC Pundits on 16:44 - Apr 10 with 3161 viewsJuzzie

What do they know? They think that the slightest contact in the penalty area gives a player "the right to go down". They've said this a few times on MOTD, not just after Sunday either.

BBC Pundits on 22:53 - Apr 10 with 3066 viewsderbyhoop

Depends what the question was. Which 3 to go down? Look at Blackburn and bolton fixtures against ours and you expect them to get more points than us. This before Blackburn lose at home to a 10 man out of form Liverpool.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

BBC Pundits on 23:31 - Apr 10 with 2997 viewsbob566

Lawerson has been backing us to stay up all season in fairness
BBC Pundits on 23:35 - Apr 10 with 2992 viewsDaiHo0p

BBC Pundits on 23:31 - Apr 10 by bob566

Lawerson would back up any one given half the chance, (fnaaar)

I blame the Salford Move, all our media darlings left.
BBC Pundits on 23:42 - Apr 10 with 2964 viewsLewes_r

BBC Pundits on 23:31 - Apr 10 by bob566

Lawro reckons we' ll drop now though.. All of them think so

They all copy each other.. Blind leading the blind

They havent go a clue.. They still talk about the run in but the worst of it is now over imho and we are still out of the bottom 3

Fukkem

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

BBC Pundits on 01:30 - Apr 11 with 2913 viewsqprmick

They must have been leaked the script for the remaining games, they know how we are going to get cheated.

Qprmick

BBC Pundits on 09:51 - Apr 11 with 2805 viewsderbyhoop

Depends what the question was. Which 3 to go down? Look at Blackburn and bolton fixtures against ours and you expect them to get more points than us. This before Blackburn lose at home to a 10 man out of form Liverpool.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024