Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this is funny 16:00 - May 17 with 3744 viewsFerdy

Cant believe he said this.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/video_audio/107393.html
this is funny on 16:18 - May 17 with 3694 viewsandygg

this is funny on 16:23 - May 17 with 3663 viewsQPR1882

why do they show a Reading fan ? did the camera man see blue and whites hoops and think it was a QPR fan ?
this is funny on 16:26 - May 17 with 3638 viewscalders

Won't work for me, what did he say ?
this is funny on 16:31 - May 17 with 3614 viewsJuzzie

Senderos: "With Joey Barton you know what to expect, he's going to come strong in the tackle, he's going to come in your face....."

Cue lots of laughter!

this is funny on 16:36 - May 17 with 3595 viewscalders

this is funny on 16:31 - May 17 by Juzzie

Senderos: "With Joey Barton you know what to expect, he's going to come strong in the tackle, he's going to come in your face....."

Cue lots of laughter!

cheers.
this is funny on 17:04 - May 17 with 3533 viewsA40Bosh

this is funny on 16:23 - May 17 by QPR1882

why do they show a Reading fan ? did the camera man see blue and whites hoops and think it was a QPR fan ?

Its from August 2011, pre QPR days for Barton.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

this is funny on 17:34 - May 17 with 3465 viewsQPR_ARG

To be fair on Senderos...it could happen to me as well. Second language thing.

One of the hardest bits of the English language is to know when to say: "in", "at", "on".

And sometimes, like in this case, you can give a phrase a whole different meaning!

Still...that Senderos situation was very, very funny!

this is funny on 17:57 - May 17 with 3409 viewsJuzzie

this is funny on 17:34 - May 17 by QPR_ARG

To be fair on Senderos...it could happen to me as well. Second language thing.

One of the hardest bits of the English language is to know when to say: "in", "at", "on".

And sometimes, like in this case, you can give a phrase a whole different meaning!

Still...that Senderos situation was very, very funny!

Absolutely. I think everyone knew straight away it was just a slip of the tongue, 2nd language and all that, but that's what made it funny :o)

I was out with a group of about 20 people last night, a mix of nationalities, and we were talking about this sort of thing and one guy (Greek descent) said a Greek friend of his name meant 'cu*t' in German and when that person moved to Germany, he had to change his name!

It's like my car.... a Mitsubishi Pajero, named after your native pampas cat, but I'm sure you know the hispanic translation of pajero? ;o)

That's why Mitsubishi had to call it the Montero in certain contries.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

this is funny on 20:18 - May 17 with 3299 viewsGloryHunter

I was living in Marakech in the early 1980s and there were record company posters up all over town of Tina Turner - that tour where she had the short sexy dress on. "Tina" is Moroccan slang for c*nt! The local lads just couldn't believe it.
this is funny on 20:46 - May 17 with 3239 viewsWallyRanger

Would make a good chant "Joey Barton! He comes on your face!"
this is funny on 22:59 - May 17 with 3112 viewssmegma

this is funny on 20:18 - May 17 by GloryHunter

I was living in Marakech in the early 1980s and there were record company posters up all over town of Tina Turner - that tour where she had the short sexy dress on. "Tina" is Moroccan slang for c*nt! The local lads just couldn't believe it.

John Terry means racist c*nt in some languages.
this is funny on 23:07 - May 17 with 3090 viewsHantsR

Very childish - next someone will say, "was this when he was pulled off at half time?"
this is funny on 02:36 - May 18 with 3002 viewstimcocking

this is funny on 16:31 - May 17 by Juzzie

Cue lots of laughter!

To which the presenter then retorted "well, i'm not so sure he'd go that far..."

cue further laughter

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024