Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey-Boy 21:08 - Aug 29 with 2670 viewsChinajohn

'Just finished the 1st part of my medical at Marseille. It's great to finally be here'

Couldn't agree more Joey.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Joey-Boy on 21:09 - Aug 29 with 2645 viewsKevinPR

If it didn't mean it ended up costing us, I'd love that move to go tits up for him.
Joey-Boy on 21:15 - Aug 29 with 2594 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Wish him luck, everyone deserves a twenty third chance, and this time its not us providing that chance. Hope for a clean break, best for all concerned.
Joey-Boy on 21:17 - Aug 29 with 2570 viewskysersosaqpr

He's going to fail the brain scan

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Joey-Boy on 21:20 - Aug 29 with 2541 viewsN12Hoop

We need to swap the loan paperwork for permanent paperwork when no one is looking else he'll probably be back with us by Xmas following disciplinary issues.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Joey-Boy on 21:25 - Aug 29 with 2491 viewsStanisgod

Joey mate, nobody cares, old news

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Joey-Boy on 21:31 - Aug 29 with 2451 viewsessextaxiboy

How long is the loan for?
Joey-Boy on 21:39 - Aug 29 with 2399 viewsmiddlesexhoop

He could have sat at rangers on big dough for three years, fair play to him for not doing that, think the rush to condem him his a bit over the top tbh. He's got his issues but he's exactly the type of player we are missing at the moment and he played a big part in keeping us up. Hope it works out for him.
Joey-Boy on 21:47 - Aug 29 with 2350 viewsrrrspricey

Joey-Boy on 21:39 - Aug 29 by middlesexhoop

He could have sat at rangers on big dough for three years, fair play to him for not doing that, think the rush to condem him his a bit over the top tbh. He's got his issues but he's exactly the type of player we are missing at the moment and he played a big part in keeping us up. Hope it works out for him.

No one is condemning him, merely giving an opinion on him as a players & a personality.

I couldn't give a flying fcuk if he's the sort of player we need at the moment, he's a cock of the highest order & as he was walking off at citeh I said I never want him to play for my team again.....disgrace to the club & good riddance

Login to get fewer ads

Joey-Boy on 21:54 - Aug 29 with 2304 viewsessextaxiboy

I have said before If he did what he did against Bolton on a Tues night instead of the Premier League showpiece the fallout wouldnt have been anywhere near as bad .

I was very critical of him when he first came . I though he was not giving his all and thought we were below him .But I was impressed that he kept looking for the ball even when he made mistakes . He got booed off against Liverpool and could have kicked off then ,but his pride was hurt and he returned and bossed almost every game til City .
His red mist could have cost us our Prem status I realise that , but Cisse took himself out of the squad for weeks putting us in that position ....all is forgiven there .
Lee Hughes
McCormack
Cantona
Roy Keane
all commited far worse crimes than Barton IMO , the last two are held up as legends .
He is a plum with the Twitter and the psuedo intellectual stuff , but I am just interested in what he does in a Rangers shirt and I would have no problem seeing him wearing one again.
Joey-Boy on 21:54 - Aug 29 with 2301 viewsJamie

He could've waited out his contract but he'd have swiftly become an irrelevance.

Whether we need him or not is irrelevant as he's banned for 10 more games for being a cnt.
Joey-Boy on 21:54 - Aug 29 with 2299 viewsGloryHunter

Joey-Boy on 21:17 - Aug 29 by kysersosaqpr

He's going to fail the brain scan

You mean he'll have a brain scan, and the doctors won't be able to find anything.
Joey-Boy on 22:19 - Aug 29 with 2189 viewskysersosaqpr

Joey-Boy on 21:54 - Aug 29 by GloryHunter

You mean he'll have a brain scan, and the doctors won't be able to find anything.

And are contracts signed in crayon legally binding?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Joey-Boy on 22:39 - Aug 29 with 2120 viewsthame_hoops

He's too much of a liability even if he'd had 'another' chance. Every game someone will wind him up and he doesn't have the self control to ignore it.
Joey-Boy on 23:49 - Aug 29 with 1976 viewscalders

Couldn't agree more.
Joey-Boy on 00:27 - Aug 30 with 1901 viewsNorthernr

Joey-Boy on 22:39 - Aug 29 by thame_hoops

He's too much of a liability even if he'd had 'another' chance. Every game someone will wind him up and he doesn't have the self control to ignore it.

Exactly right. He's had to go abroad because every time he plays a game in England now, more so than ever before, there will be a Bradley Johnson or the equivalent sent out with the task of flicking his switch.

Joey-Boy on 01:04 - Aug 30 with 1863 viewsHollowayRanger

barton has NO one to blame but himself he got that arsenal player sent off first game last season and then had the same thing done to him v norwich ,under performed but then to his credit returned after liverpool game and finally showed us that he could play only to ruin it v city by totally flippping

yes he was hit first but that red mist of his is out of control and he wont last five games before being in trouble again over here his a marked man and any events involving him and another player no matter who is at fault the refs will say ITS JOEY BARTON WHERES MY CARDS!

Go to france Joey and rebuild your career before its too late

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Joey-Boy on 05:01 - Aug 30 with 1808 viewsTrom

Agree massively

Want to see the back of him now as both club and player need a clean sheet. We all knew what we were getting. The fact is he's a good player (not exceptional) with a temper issue. He did have some good games for us but I don't think we saw the best.

Fair play to him for getting off his arse and going to play. Vine et al didn't. Are we subsidising his wage. After his comments about walking away I hope not for his credibility.

Anyway good luck conquering those demons Joey. We've all had a few people in our life who we know struggle with those. Seems Joey's are bigger than most. Don't subscribe to the evil person tag though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024