Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
green down but not out 22:08 - Aug 29 with 1702 viewshoopsa07

This probably seems unfeasible and I know that I will most likely be proved wrong in the next 2 days but I think there is a possibility that Green will stay.

There are 2 main reason for this 1 hughes said that it has been is plan all along to sign to quality keepers in the summer 2 in interview with julio cesar he said that he was looking forward to fighting for his shirt shirt every week.

Now that we have signed cesar I how to make that green was pretty awful but that is form and he is a good keeper after all. If he does stay maybe we will get the best out of him later on in the season.

I get there are other issues like wages ect but that's my take.
green down but not out on 03:18 - Aug 30 with 1544 viewsMelakaRanger

Sorry but I cant see it that way.

If Cesar comes in and in his first few games is a resounding success then he will be No 1. Green will then not get a look in unless Cesar gets injured

Come January, assuming Cesar does well I can see Green leaving and a cheaper, younger No 2 keeper being recruited.
green down but not out on 07:58 - Aug 30 with 1457 viewsbosh67

Green had a very dodgy pre season and has carried that form into the initial games. It does rock the defence a bit but it does seem very quick to replace a keeper who was very good all last season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

green down but not out on 08:24 - Aug 30 with 1413 viewsdaveB

no way would we have replaced Green if Cesar hadn't fallen into our laps, you can't turn down this sort of player I'm afraid.

Saturday will go one of two ways now, he'll either have a shocker and we'll get battered or he'll give the performance of his life. I wouldn't be suprised if it's the later as really the pressures off now
green down but not out on 10:17 - Aug 30 with 1302 viewsTHEBUSH

Perhaps this will take some pressure off him and hopefully when he plays he won't have that terrified look about him !!
green down but not out on 10:37 - Aug 30 with 1257 viewsstansleftfoot

I live in Norwich and whilst walking back from the Pub yesterday lunchtime a Neighbour was throwing a ball for his dog....i remarked that he should put the dog in goal.....the Norwich Bloke replied "its pointless, he's no better than Rob Green"
They still talk about how un-reliable Rob Green was in Norwich today...there's not a lot goes on but he left NFC over 6 years ago (?)......Rob Green is a shot saver but anything bouncing or high in the air under pressure is a problem....he is not a great keeper, never has been and never will be.....there are just moments in his career when his last mistake was sometime ago and his next mistake is overdue...Surprised we signed him, won't be surprised if we are lumbered with him until his contract dries up....he's a nice bloke though....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024