Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non League Day 2012 - free entry for QPR fans 15:47 - Oct 11 with 1427 viewsJames_W12

Afternoon all,
Not sure if you're aware but this event is taking place again this Saturday.

I'm a QPR season-ticket holder and set this up a couple of years ago to support grassroots football after being inspired by our pre-season trip to Tavistock.

With QPR having this weekend off, some of our local non-league clubs are offering free and discounted entry to their matches.

If you've got a QPR season ticket and are at a loose end, you'll get in for free at Ashford Town (Middlesex), Northwood and Uxbridge. A little further afield it's also free at Carshalton Athletic and Hemel Hempstead Town (deal only applies there if you contact them in advance).

You'll also get in for just £5 at Hampton & Richmond Borough, Hendon and Wealdstone.

If you're not a season-ticket holder but under 16, you'll get in for free for most of the above (see their websites).

If you live further away, more details about what's on and where can be found on our website:

www.nonleagueday.co.uk

Cheers
Non League Day 2012 - free entry for QPR fans on 16:16 - Oct 11 with 1388 viewsWokingR

Excellent - Thanks for that

Used to go and see Hampton & Richmond a lot when I was local and even had a trial for them a long time ago.
Have been looking for a reason to pop back
Non League Day 2012 - free entry for QPR fans on 16:27 - Oct 11 with 1368 viewsTacticalR

The Find a Match page is pretty good:
http://www.nonleagueday.co.uk/find-a-match

It defaults to a 25-mile radius, but I found it better to set it to a 10-mile radius as otherwise you are getting clubs from all over London.

Air hostess clique

Non League Day 2012 - free entry for QPR fans on 16:30 - Oct 11 with 1362 viewsSonofNorfolt

Undecided as yet as to which game to take in.

Telford was my original choice,(only a £5 with a S/t) but I've got to be back early,
so may now do two,
Aveley 1pm K.O then down the road to Romford who play at Thurrock, a tenner the pair.
Enfield Town are only are fiver, Wingate & Finchley have 'Pay what you want', so about 68p, a French Franc and a washer then.
Non League Day 2012 - free entry for QPR fans on 16:44 - Oct 11 with 1334 viewstoboboly

Non League Day 2012 - free entry for QPR fans on 16:30 - Oct 11 by SonofNorfolt

Undecided as yet as to which game to take in.

Telford was my original choice,(only a £5 with a S/t) but I've got to be back early,
so may now do two,
Aveley 1pm K.O then down the road to Romford who play at Thurrock, a tenner the pair.
Enfield Town are only are fiver, Wingate & Finchley have 'Pay what you want', so about 68p, a French Franc and a washer then.

Done Aveley and Thurrock, nice grounds and nice people running both. Plumping for Corinthian Casuals myself.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Non League Day 2012 - free entry for QPR fans on 16:54 - Oct 11 with 1320 viewsrunningman75

Shame I am working on Saturday, would have considered going to Hampton and Richmond and seen if there is another Leroy Griffiths in the making.
Non League Day 2012 - free entry for QPR fans on 17:04 - Oct 11 with 1304 viewsJames_W12

Non League Day 2012 - free entry for QPR fans on 16:54 - Oct 11 by runningman75

Shame I am working on Saturday, would have considered going to Hampton and Richmond and seen if there is another Leroy Griffiths in the making.

If you're free on Sunday there are a few FA Vase ties on, mostly in the south-east:

http://www.thefa.com/Competitions/FACompetitions/TheFAVase/fixtures
Non League Day 2012 - free entry for QPR fans on 17:10 - Oct 11 with 1297 viewsSharpy

Maidstone utd are doing this also.

Maidstone v Dulwich
Ryman south
3pm KO
£7 on the gate(With your ST)

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024