Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Counseling Suicidal People,Paul G. Quinnett (Author) 07:37 - Oct 13 with 1881 viewspompeyhoop

A search on amazon kindle store, typed in qpr, 6 results the sixth being: Counseling Suicidal People!!!!

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Counseling Suicidal People,Paul G. Quinnett (Author) on 09:18 - Oct 13 with 1852 viewsscot1963

I saw that as well when I did a similar search a while back. Wonder if it just comes up in a QPR search or whether they try and add it discreetly for teams that it might be relevant for
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Counseling Suicidal People,Paul G. Quinnett (Author) on 18:03 - Oct 13 with 1770 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

QPR is an acronym for some suicide organisation, used to be the first few results on google when you searched for QPR up until a few years ago, which I always found rather fitting.
Counseling Suicidal People,Paul G. Quinnett (Author) on 20:55 - Oct 13 with 1716 viewsscot1963

I had no idea that was the case - interesting piece of information and a relief to hear that it's not due to figures indicating a disproportionate amount of depressed QPR fans
Counseling Suicidal People,Paul G. Quinnett (Author) on 21:17 - Oct 13 with 1703 viewsRoller

As long as it isn't the result of anything I've written......
Counseling Suicidal People,Paul G. Quinnett (Author) on 00:03 - Oct 14 with 1652 viewsBklynRanger

When I worked in a mental health type job a few years ago I used to go on the offish site all the time, until one day they blocked it - only to unblock it the next.

Seemed that they couldn't tell which kind of suicidal material I was looking at.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024