Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TF Tweets 12:18 - Jul 26 with 17266 viewsTopCat34

Over the next few days some players you love will go because they want to and some you don't will also go. And some new blood will come

And diouf Is definitely not one of them. I wonder how some of you believe this stuff.
TF Tweets on 14:52 - Jul 26 with 2120 viewsdaveB

TF Tweets on 14:47 - Jul 26 by hoopstilidie

Shut up you plum.

don't be silly Jamie knows O'hara won't sign, he's said plenty of times we only sign 31 year olds and o'hara is only 26 so no deal
TF Tweets on 14:55 - Jul 26 with 2094 viewshoopstilidie

TF Tweets on 14:52 - Jul 26 by daveB

don't be silly Jamie knows O'hara won't sign, he's said plenty of times we only sign 31 year olds and o'hara is only 26 so no deal

Jamie pisses into the wind constantly and on the odd occasion he gets his face wet he claims it was the rain he'd predicted all along.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

TF Tweets on 14:58 - Jul 26 with 2079 viewstraininvain

TF Tweets on 14:46 - Jul 26 by daveB

when we got promoted many on here were screaming we should sign o'hara, now he's the anti christ

Err that's mainly due to his conduct and performances at Wolves since we were promoted!
TF Tweets on 15:07 - Jul 26 with 2030 viewsAntti_Heinola

TF Tweets on 14:46 - Jul 26 by daveB

when we got promoted many on here were screaming we should sign o'hara, now he's the anti christ

Dave, stop grouping people together like that. You have no idea whether those are the same people. Fact is, O'Hara can't run. that's why Spurs bombed him out. His attitude is appalling and always has been.

Bare bones.

TF Tweets on 15:09 - Jul 26 with 2019 viewsdaveB

TF Tweets on 15:07 - Jul 26 by Antti_Heinola

Dave, stop grouping people together like that. You have no idea whether those are the same people. Fact is, O'Hara can't run. that's why Spurs bombed him out. His attitude is appalling and always has been.

fact is he can't run? blimey even i can run, he must be useless

I wouldn't be signing him but some players don't work out at certain clubs and a move freshens them up and brings improved performances. I wouldn't write him off
TF Tweets on 15:20 - Jul 26 with 1967 viewskensalriser

TF Tweets on 13:19 - Jul 26 by baz_qpr

Quite a lot about Mbia to either Villa or Arsenal. Green is def staying and no one wants SWP

Kit man vacancy at Arsenal, is there?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

TF Tweets on 15:27 - Jul 26 with 1925 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Let's see what our opening team is before panicking (never realised there was a k in that weird). Then we can all serially panic together.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

TF Tweets on 15:29 - Jul 26 with 1904 viewsNathanNI

Somebody make it stop!
Login to get fewer ads

TF Tweets on 15:32 - Jul 26 with 1885 viewsrsonist

Jackett and Gallen will be off the Xmas card list at this rate.
TF Tweets on 15:38 - Jul 26 with 1854 viewsJonDoeman

TF Tweets on 15:27 - Jul 26 by Metallica_Hoop

Let's see what our opening team is before panicking (never realised there was a k in that weird). Then we can all serially panic together.

No drama in that! ;)

I can't see us being anything but decent this season, a lot of underestimating of Redknapp going on IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

TF Tweets on 15:39 - Jul 26 with 1847 viewsAntti_Heinola

TF Tweets on 15:09 - Jul 26 by daveB

fact is he can't run? blimey even i can run, he must be useless

I wouldn't be signing him but some players don't work out at certain clubs and a move freshens them up and brings improved performances. I wouldn't write him off

OK, will try and explain it dave.
Spurs let him go because when you watch him he doesn't get around the pitch. Even as a youth player his mobility was poor, he barely moved out the middle third of the pitch. Great delivery and passing, but unfortunately you need more than that to be a top two division player. So he looks great in a highlights reel, but unfortunately in a game he simply can't cut it. When I say 'can't run' (this is a term that came from the Spurs coaching staff, I should say) I'm really saying, 'doesn't run much' - physically he hasn't got it. Plus, his attitude has always been bad - acted appallingly on loan at one club a few years back too - worse than Adel's moment at Fulham, just not publicised.
Bad apple. Steer well clear.

Bare bones.

TF Tweets on 15:54 - Jul 26 with 1806 viewsJamie

TF Tweets on 14:55 - Jul 26 by hoopstilidie

Jamie pisses into the wind constantly and on the odd occasion he gets his face wet he claims it was the rain he'd predicted all along.

Lol. We shall see.
TF Tweets on 16:18 - Jul 26 with 1770 viewsQPR_ARG

I've lost the little faith I had and I've lost the respect I have left for how the board are handling things.

I had some respect for Redknapp, but lost it completely soon after he joined QPR. So nothing has change on that particular front.

Seeing Jamie go (AND TO A RIVAL CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE!) and now reading between the lines and imagining those players we love and want to go are Adel and Ale, are the ultimate kick to my cojones.

I'm fed up by all this.

And the spin on Tony's tweet is also not welcomed. "They go because they want to go".

OK, Tony, but...WHY do they want to go? Why? Would that be because of the way they were treated after winning us our only piece of silverware in many of our lifetimes?

I just wish QPR fans would stop indulging in this Cult of Harry and start loving our club and our main assets a bit more.

What has the man done for QPR?

Sad days for our club.

TF Tweets on 16:30 - Jul 26 with 1728 viewsdaveB

TF Tweets on 15:39 - Jul 26 by Antti_Heinola

OK, will try and explain it dave.
Spurs let him go because when you watch him he doesn't get around the pitch. Even as a youth player his mobility was poor, he barely moved out the middle third of the pitch. Great delivery and passing, but unfortunately you need more than that to be a top two division player. So he looks great in a highlights reel, but unfortunately in a game he simply can't cut it. When I say 'can't run' (this is a term that came from the Spurs coaching staff, I should say) I'm really saying, 'doesn't run much' - physically he hasn't got it. Plus, his attitude has always been bad - acted appallingly on loan at one club a few years back too - worse than Adel's moment at Fulham, just not publicised.
Bad apple. Steer well clear.

not seen enough of him to say if he is any good or not, another one of those I wouldn't sign but if we do will wait and see how he does before deciding one way or the other
TF Tweets on 16:43 - Jul 26 with 1690 viewsNorthernr

My impression of O'Hara is he's one of those you have to keep hungry. Really good on loan at Portsmouth, really good on loan at Wolves - or certainly energetic and effective - but as soon as he got his permanent deal at Wolves he was dreadful. May be unfair.

Yes I dare say most people two years ago thought he might have been a decent signing because he'd played well on loan at Portsmouth and Wolves the previous two seasons. That doesn't mean they're not allowed to now think he's a bad signing after two appalling years at Wolves.
TF Tweets on 16:52 - Jul 26 with 1645 viewsdaveB

people are allowed to think he's a bad signing, no problem with that it's the over the top outrage at any player linked which I'm finding a tad annoying
TF Tweets on 16:53 - Jul 26 with 1641 viewsdolcelatte

TF Tweets on 16:18 - Jul 26 by QPR_ARG

I've lost the little faith I had and I've lost the respect I have left for how the board are handling things.

I had some respect for Redknapp, but lost it completely soon after he joined QPR. So nothing has change on that particular front.

Seeing Jamie go (AND TO A RIVAL CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE!) and now reading between the lines and imagining those players we love and want to go are Adel and Ale, are the ultimate kick to my cojones.

I'm fed up by all this.

And the spin on Tony's tweet is also not welcomed. "They go because they want to go".

OK, Tony, but...WHY do they want to go? Why? Would that be because of the way they were treated after winning us our only piece of silverware in many of our lifetimes?

I just wish QPR fans would stop indulging in this Cult of Harry and start loving our club and our main assets a bit more.

What has the man done for QPR?

Sad days for our club.

Yet another grotesquely exaggerated post. This place is becoming a nightmare.

Simple fact is the only loyalty shown to clubs is from the fans. The vast majority of players have agents in their ears encouraging the next move/payday. Adel was NEVER going to play in the championship again - neither his ego or his advisers would allow that. Ale - jury is still out after his injury.

I just wish fans would stop Harry bashing at every opportunity and accept he is not at fault for everything. Some of us do love the club and not all hero worship Mackie, Adel etc. Just give the bashing a rest. Do I think he is right for us (Harry) no but really you want him to go now and have someone else come in and the circus to start all over again this close to the start of the season with their own players thus leaving another batch of new players who won't fit in to the new guys plans.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

TF Tweets on 16:53 - Jul 26 with 1636 viewsRangersw12

Just had this Direct Message from TF on twitter

"Very sad seeing your text after all I have done. I shall remember this"

Must be a wind up by someone surely
TF Tweets on 16:55 - Jul 26 with 1618 viewsdaveB

TF Tweets on 16:53 - Jul 26 by Rangersw12

depends, what did you tweet him? If you abused him then it's probably from him
TF Tweets on 17:00 - Jul 26 with 1599 viewsRangersw12

TF Tweets on 16:55 - Jul 26 by daveB

depends, what did you tweet him? If you abused him then it's probably from him

In response to his tweet saying some we love will go etc

I said

" Maybe you should be asking why they want to go !? All PR and bullshit at the club nowadays "
TF Tweets on 17:05 - Jul 26 with 1572 viewsFredManRave

Maybe it was meant for 'Arry in reply to his "That's it, not getting me Diouff was the final straw. I'm off" text?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

TF Tweets on 17:08 - Jul 26 with 1561 viewsJamie

TF Tweets on 16:43 - Jul 26 by Northernr

My impression of O'Hara is he's one of those you have to keep hungry. Really good on loan at Portsmouth, really good on loan at Wolves - or certainly energetic and effective - but as soon as he got his permanent deal at Wolves he was dreadful. May be unfair.

Yes I dare say most people two years ago thought he might have been a decent signing because he'd played well on loan at Portsmouth and Wolves the previous two seasons. That doesn't mean they're not allowed to now think he's a bad signing after two appalling years at Wolves.

Too many injuries and too much money have left him as hungry as Rik Waller at a salad bar.
TF Tweets on 17:14 - Jul 26 with 1532 viewsBAWHoops

So you insulted him (irrelevent if your opinion was right or wrong) and he sent you a message back saying that he was upset by it.

What's wrong with that?

He does see the messages you send to him on Twitter. Perhaps he's had enough with a torrent of abuse

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

TF Tweets on 17:17 - Jul 26 with 1512 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Is he following you on Twitter?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

TF Tweets on 17:20 - Jul 26 with 1499 viewsNorthernr

Oh God you're not one of these sending him abuse on the Twitter are you? Come on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024