Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give him a second chance? 11:19 - Jul 29 with 2761 viewshoopsa07

http://www.london24.com/sport/qpr_2_5433/qpr_s_mbia_reveals_desire_to_stay_at_lo

When he's bad he looks like a headless chicken but when he's good he is a quality defensive midfielder.
Give him a second chance? on 11:19 - Jul 29 with 2753 viewsrsonist

Oh snap. Great minds.
Give him a second chance? on 11:23 - Jul 29 with 2726 viewshoopsa07

Give him a second chance? on 11:19 - Jul 29 by rsonist

Oh snap. Great minds.

oops both at 11:19 exactamente
Give him a second chance? on 21:00 - Jul 29 with 2620 viewsCanadaRanger

I was hoping for a better thread title... Perhaps "Mbia ran over by the medical team"... Accurate.

Hope he does well for us this year. If he wants to give his 100% for the badge, that puts him many steps ahead of the few that don't.
Give him a second chance? on 21:05 - Jul 29 with 2599 viewseghamranger

I like him and rate him, like it when he gives his top away.

He just falls over too much for such a lump
Give him a second chance? on 21:26 - Jul 29 with 2520 viewsconnell10

Ill be honest i kinda like the bloke, he has a sort of mad quality that could create a cult following at rangers! I say give the loveable buffoon a chance and see what happens! Any way my boy could do with a new top saves me buying one!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Give him a second chance? on 00:02 - Jul 30 with 2465 viewskensalriser

The guy can give away his shirt, his shorts, his socks and his g-string, he's still shit. The moment we went down for me was when this clown needlessly gave away a foul on the edge of the box v Wigan from which they equalised. Perhaps the Championship is his level, though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Give him a second chance? on 00:53 - Jul 30 with 2450 viewstimcocking

Of course.

Everybody who stays will start with a clean slate for me. Counterproductive not to.
Give him a second chance? on 09:26 - Jul 30 with 2326 viewsrunningman75

Give him a second chance? on 00:02 - Jul 30 by kensalriser

The guy can give away his shirt, his shorts, his socks and his g-string, he's still shit. The moment we went down for me was when this clown needlessly gave away a foul on the edge of the box v Wigan from which they equalised. Perhaps the Championship is his level, though.

Mbia also helped set up Remy's goal against Wigan. it was a great finish by Remy but Mbia passed the ball out of a defensive position at the time when others may have hoofed it.
Login to get fewer ads

Give him a second chance? on 09:45 - Jul 30 with 2295 viewsQPRDave

Yep definitely, i have heard a lot of players have trouble settling in their 1st season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024