Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website 16:16 - Sep 20 with 4332 viewsKonk

A message from Chairman Shahid Khan:

“Craven Cottage means the world to generations of Fulham supporters and football fans throughout the cosmos, and I have heard from many of them over the past two months. Our supporters’ views on the statue have been made clear: they think it’s a two bob pile of wan k. I respect Mr Al Fayed and know he had good intentions in paying an individual tribute. However, the removal of the statue is the right thing for Fulham Football Club. This will close a controversial chapter in the history of our famous club and allow fans of lesser clubs to refocus on our patchy away support”.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 16:27 - Sep 20 with 4295 viewsSonofNorfolt

How will you cope?

Perhaps they should leave a bronze rat as a reminder of his pet disease smuggler, Ben.
Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 16:29 - Sep 20 with 4284 viewsMytch_QPR

My window cleaner is a Fulham regular and he has it on good authority (bloke in the pub on his seventh lager) that Mr Khan wants to build a marina on the Craven Cottage site and ground share with us at our prestigious new Old Oak Common Superstadium. He's obviously suspicious of Mr Khan's motives.

I should qualify the above by adding that I don't have a personal window cleaner per se, this is the bloke who does the office windows. I'm working class - I clean my own windows / car / hard drive.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 16:30 - Sep 20 with 4281 viewsthemodfather

great shame to lose the statue of a "fulham legend"
what are their fans thinking!!!
Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 16:52 - Sep 20 with 4235 viewsBQPR

This is modern football in a nutshell.

New owners take over and set about destroying the traditions of a once-proud club.

I assume you'll just walk away now Konk...
Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 16:52 - Sep 20 with 4234 viewsKonk

Michael Jackson was a very passionate Fulham fan — and although a busy workload, exorbitant ticket prices, boredom and increasingly ridiculous kick-off times meant he only ever went to the one game v Wigan, he was a lifelong fan and had just started work on a musical about the life of Kelly Haag when he was sadly taken from us. His statue will undoubtedly be missed by the people that gather by the burger vans at halftime, but hopefully people will understand that our new owner probably has musical heroes of his own that he’d like to see honoured at the Cottage. I’d like to see Lionel Ritchie up there on that plinth.

As for Mr Khan (I know my place) - he seems like a nice enough bloke, but I’ve always been wary of people sporting flamboyant facial hair, so the jury is very much out as far as I’m concerned.

On the window cleaning front - I'm having an internal class struggle with that at the minute. My wife wants a cleaner - no fu cking chance - although I now have 4 hours of cleaning ahead of me this evening due to that particular stance.

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 16:57 - Sep 20 with 4210 viewsKonk

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 16:52 - Sep 20 by BQPR

This is modern football in a nutshell.

New owners take over and set about destroying the traditions of a once-proud club.

I assume you'll just walk away now Konk...

If they stop charging £50+ to watch our Category A games, there’s a serious chance I might just rip-up my cardboard clapper and go back to the Stoop. Keep football wrong.

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 16:59 - Sep 20 with 4207 viewsstonebridgers

A replacement Musical hero is already in place. Step up David Diddy Hamiltion or I beleive there is a yourng chap that plays a mix of pop beat combo and is popular with the young people of today. Goes by the name of Example.

Both are Fulham hardcore

Stonebridgers

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 17:04 - Sep 20 with 4195 viewsKonk

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 16:59 - Sep 20 by stonebridgers

A replacement Musical hero is already in place. Step up David Diddy Hamiltion or I beleive there is a yourng chap that plays a mix of pop beat combo and is popular with the young people of today. Goes by the name of Example.

Both are Fulham hardcore

Ralph McTell, Lilly Allen, Example, one of the Macabees…and that’s just off the top of my head. Potentially the best super group ever. Let's make it happen.

Login to get fewer ads

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 18:02 - Sep 20 with 4139 viewsJuzzie

'Wolfie' Smith in his famous pose?

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 18:26 - Sep 20 with 4119 viewsFredManRave

Rumour has it that Fayed has kicked up such a fuss that Shahid "Al Sharpton" Khan has placated him by promising a new statue to commemorate the commencement of the new golden and cuddly era that awaits fans down at the Cottage.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 18:35 - Sep 20 with 4111 viewsbosh67

Right thing to do. I heard that Bubbles was allegedly removed because of animal cruelty. Apparently Jacko used to invite young boys round to spank his monkey... or something like that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 18:51 - Sep 20 with 4084 viewsngbqpr

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 17:04 - Sep 20 by Konk

Ralph McTell, Lilly Allen, Example, one of the Macabees…and that’s just off the top of my head. Potentially the best super group ever. Let's make it happen.

Mick Jones / Pete Doherty / Glen Matlock / Michael Nyman - sorry we've got the supergroup thing sewn up

Robert Smith only makes the bench, security if Doherty gets banged up or misses the gig

Wendy from Transvision Vamp also adds some glamour with an encore guest spot

This week Phil Collins is supporting Tottenham

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 07:22 - Sep 21 with 3871 viewssmegma

Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 16:52 - Sep 20 by Konk

Michael Jackson was a very passionate Fulham fan — and although a busy workload, exorbitant ticket prices, boredom and increasingly ridiculous kick-off times meant he only ever went to the one game v Wigan, he was a lifelong fan and had just started work on a musical about the life of Kelly Haag when he was sadly taken from us. His statue will undoubtedly be missed by the people that gather by the burger vans at halftime, but hopefully people will understand that our new owner probably has musical heroes of his own that he’d like to see honoured at the Cottage. I’d like to see Lionel Ritchie up there on that plinth.

As for Mr Khan (I know my place) - he seems like a nice enough bloke, but I’ve always been wary of people sporting flamboyant facial hair, so the jury is very much out as far as I’m concerned.

On the window cleaning front - I'm having an internal class struggle with that at the minute. My wife wants a cleaner - no fu cking chance - although I now have 4 hours of cleaning ahead of me this evening due to that particular stance.

I think a statue of the Maltese Superstar Ara Beddrossian would be more fitting. You had a fanzine named after him after all. Maybe Lionel Ritchie could write a song about him as well.
Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 07:58 - Sep 21 with 3849 viewsElHoop

I suppose that Jacko is more interesting than a West London championship without the champions. I assume that any redevelopment will be in the traditional grey.
Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 08:36 - Sep 21 with 3820 viewsCanadaRanger

I appreciate your comments and humour, Konk.

(The rebel in me thinks a Wolfie statue still has some mileage...)
Sayonara Wacko Jacko - from our official website on 08:59 - Sep 21 with 3800 viewsLoft1979

I guess no chance of a Robert smith statue on South Africa road?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024