Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keane or defoe? 00:52 - Dec 9 with 6317 viewsHollowayRanger

keane on loan everytime for me

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-hand-transfer-kitty-jus

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

keane or defoe? on 02:34 - Dec 9 with 4078 viewsWilloW4

Ex Spurs, Redknapps babies... BORING !!!
keane or defoe? on 04:40 - Dec 9 with 4038 viewsvegasranger

I don't want either. We need a mobile target man who can last 90 minutes..
keane or defoe? on 08:33 - Dec 9 with 3900 viewsWokingR

It's got to be Keane because apparently he has always loved QPR, we are the team has supported all his life and he has always dreamt of one day playing for us
keane or defoe? on 08:49 - Dec 9 with 3881 viewsDiscodroids

jesus christ, robbie keane..i thought it was a joke.

no doubt we'll be beating off stiff competition from premiership rivals with a foul, sweaty , grubby smelling , money clipped wad , secreted by harolds ball bag to win his prized signature .

just like 'RIO' and beau brumel.

a one horse race ,bidding against himself, if head trainer harold is involved.

he'd be better off paying the costs in guineas and putting him and defoe out to stud in the sugar hut.

diabolical planning and foresight.

did harold head up the thinktank that said 13,000 poles would come to england in 2004?

utter utter shite.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 8:53]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

keane or defoe? on 09:24 - Dec 9 with 3835 viewsQPunkR

QPR - "shit but local"

keane or defoe? on 09:28 - Dec 9 with 3825 viewsessextaxiboy

keane or defoe? on 04:40 - Dec 9 by vegasranger

I don't want either. We need a mobile target man who can last 90 minutes..

And we need a proven premier league goalscorer who doesnt need 2 months to settle in to cover for Austin .
keane or defoe? on 09:29 - Dec 9 with 3822 viewsLowerloftLad

Pace we have no pace, we are lacking pace, ahh missed that pace today .... Signs keane

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

keane or defoe? on 09:35 - Dec 9 with 3788 viewsjohncharles

I see someone has pointed out in "Another Place " that if we get Keane and Defoe and stick them in with Bobby then our front line would have a combined age of - 100 !!

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

keane or defoe? on 09:38 - Dec 9 with 3781 viewspaulparker

There is a reason why Keane is playing in La, its because he is finished and has been for the last 3 years , a dog sh*t loan signing if ever there was one , what the fcuk can he bring that is going to keep us up ,
we may as well sign Thierry Henry

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

keane or defoe? on 09:40 - Dec 9 with 3769 viewsDiscodroids

be good to see bobby , defoe and keane working in tandem like the pg tips monkey .

a diabolical hybrid splice of premeirship 2006 talent..

will we ever learn under this starstruck empressario.

he'd probably book paul squires , mark yarwood and kelly montieth to entertain the players for their xmas do.

"can you ride tandem harold?"

its not even funny anymore.

[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 9:44]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

keane or defoe? on 09:41 - Dec 9 with 3770 viewsPommyhoop

2009 was a very special year for QPR..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

keane or defoe? on 09:54 - Dec 9 with 3736 viewsdaveB

I wouldn't touch Keane now, good player a few years ago but a pointless signing now.
If we can win the next 3 home games that really takes the pressure off to make these kind of short term moves.

I wouldn't mind Crouch, he'd do a good job for us but really not interested in the others.
keane or defoe? on 09:58 - Dec 9 with 3718 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Impossible to judge the level either are at when they're playing in such a poor league. We have similar reservations about the latest talent blooming in the Dutch league, for instance, but the Dutch league leaves the MLS in the ha'penny place. Attempting to assess Keane or Defoe's current level is like trying to scout talent at youth level - "he's the best player here, but how bad are the rest?".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

keane or defoe? on 10:03 - Dec 9 with 3704 viewsJeff

In the same way i'd prefer having Hepatitis B to Hepatitis C, i'd prefer Keane to Defoe.

Purely for economic reasons mind, as i can't fathom spending substantial money and wages on Defoe.

Don't really want either though. i'd welcome Crouch as a Zamora upgrade though...

Can we not knock it?

keane or defoe? on 10:04 - Dec 9 with 3703 viewsadhoc_qpr

Why can't we just bloody scout like everyone else?

We could spend £5m on a useful player like Diafra Sakho, Perez or Bojan or we could lash it all on Robbie bloody Keane's wages for a pointless 6 month loan...

I'm glad we aren't planning on hitting the January sales, but the policy of only signing players Harry has signed before is getting on my nerves and is pure and simple laziness!
keane or defoe? on 10:09 - Dec 9 with 3692 viewskomradkirk

does the boy greavesie still own a pair of boots?...top top striker !
keane or defoe? on 10:30 - Dec 9 with 3642 viewsQPRDave

Robbie Keane.....
keane or defoe? on 10:35 - Dec 9 with 3634 viewstraininvain

When was the last time that either Keane or Defore regularly played / scored goals in the Premiership?

I suspect it was a few years ago at least. Massive gamble that they could get back to that level at their age.

If we're going to gamble I'd prefer to see us sign one of Troy Deeney, Rudy Gestede or Chris Martin. At least that would stand us in good stead if we're relegated.
keane or defoe? on 11:18 - Dec 9 with 3579 viewsfrancisbowles

Why are we looking at players who have to go back to their clubs at the end of March (I think?)? There will still be eight games to play, we will still be fighting to avoid the drop. What are we going to do if/when Bobby is wrecked and Charlie and/or Vargas get injured.

We need, as somebody put it, a Zamora upgrade. A target who can score. Crouch would be good if we can get him. Then Bobby can go on the bench and come on when we need an impact.
keane or defoe? on 11:38 - Dec 9 with 3540 viewsBeauRanger

Definitely keener on Defoe than Keane, but not keen on Keane at all really...
keane or defoe? on 11:48 - Dec 9 with 3521 viewsbob566

keane or defoe? on 10:35 - Dec 9 by traininvain

When was the last time that either Keane or Defore regularly played / scored goals in the Premiership?

I suspect it was a few years ago at least. Massive gamble that they could get back to that level at their age.

If we're going to gamble I'd prefer to see us sign one of Troy Deeney, Rudy Gestede or Chris Martin. At least that would stand us in good stead if we're relegated.

last year in the premier league. Scored three in six games for villa on the winter break from the mls.

not too shabby.
keane or defoe? on 11:51 - Dec 9 with 3511 viewsJamie

keane or defoe? on 09:28 - Dec 9 by essextaxiboy

And we need a proven premier league goalscorer who doesnt need 2 months to settle in to cover for Austin .

Well as neither Defoe or Keane have scored regularly in the league in their respective past few seasons at this level, I'd rather we chuck Les Ferdinand in.
keane or defoe? on 11:58 - Dec 9 with 3493 viewsdaveB

keane or defoe? on 11:18 - Dec 9 by francisbowles

Why are we looking at players who have to go back to their clubs at the end of March (I think?)? There will still be eight games to play, we will still be fighting to avoid the drop. What are we going to do if/when Bobby is wrecked and Charlie and/or Vargas get injured.

We need, as somebody put it, a Zamora upgrade. A target who can score. Crouch would be good if we can get him. Then Bobby can go on the bench and come on when we need an impact.

We're probably not, judging by the story in the Sun today it's safe to say papers make a lot of stuff up
keane or defoe? on 12:05 - Dec 9 with 3481 viewstraininvain

keane or defoe? on 11:48 - Dec 9 by bob566

last year in the premier league. Scored three in six games for villa on the winter break from the mls.

not too shabby.

That was in January / February 2012. A couple of seasons ago which is a long time for a 34 year old.
keane or defoe? on 12:11 - Dec 9 with 3469 viewswhittocksRs

Classic Rangers - good result, momentum on the up and then the double whammy of a bogus Sun front page and 'Arry's love-in with ex-Spurs 30-plus-years olds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024