Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a waste 19:51 - Dec 16 with 2352 viewsCFW

We all knew that Remy was never going to play for us this season and he would be gone during the transfer window. To be fair I don't blame him, we approved the contract and he was quite within his rights. What I find quite disturbing is he never plays. I appreciate he has been injured for part of the season but hardly ever starts, always on the bench and even then never gets a game.

He is obviously on a shed load of money but he is not doing his international chances any favours by not playing and I expect at the end of the season he will be collecting his medals whilst doing absolutely nothing to justify picking up the medals.

Jose told him he will get his chance and he fell for it hook, line and sinker. Why do quality players feel comfortable sitting on the bench when their playing days are numbered. I could understand him leaving to go to a better team and being selected every week but this is just situation is such a waste of talent. How we could do with him this season - perhaps he might want to come back on loan?!!!
What a waste on 20:08 - Dec 16 with 2279 viewsactonman

Just remembered , had a tenner on him at 20/1 be top scorer this season !

I put the bet on in July when he was still ours thinking the price would go down when he fcked off to arsenal

Got to laugh really
What a waste on 21:38 - Dec 16 with 2176 viewsDylanP

One more reason to hate scum

Remy could of had a major impact on our season. Without a second goalscorer, we are seriously short-changed. On the other hand, there he sits on their bloody bench, just because their rich fat-cat oligarch owner has more money than sense.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

What a waste on 21:41 - Dec 16 with 2164 viewsTheBlob

Let's not reopen that particular boîte de Pandore

Poll: So how was the season for you?

What a waste on 21:44 - Dec 16 with 2148 viewsJamie

What a waste on 21:38 - Dec 16 by DylanP

One more reason to hate scum

Remy could of had a major impact on our season. Without a second goalscorer, we are seriously short-changed. On the other hand, there he sits on their bloody bench, just because their rich fat-cat oligarch owner has more money than sense.

Eh? £8m for an experienced backup striker makes perfect sense.
What a waste on 22:08 - Dec 16 with 2091 viewsRed_Ranger

what a waste
What a waste on 22:20 - Dec 16 with 2051 viewsPommyhoop

Chelsea just bought him to stop Arsenal buying him.The y do it all the time with promising kids.Hoover them up and then just wharehouse them to stop opposition getting a look in.Quite scary to think that they have upped the bar on this tactic to a World Cup class 20 goal a season striker

C'nts!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What a waste on 23:59 - Dec 16 with 1981 viewsHantsR

What a waste on 21:41 - Dec 16 by TheBlob

Let's not reopen that particular boîte de Pandore

But at least the spirit of Hope would remain after opening the box.
What a waste on 10:17 - Dec 17 with 1815 viewsTacticalR

He could have been the ticket-man at Fulham Broadway station

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

What a waste on 10:36 - Dec 17 with 1763 viewsBluce_Ree

F*ck him.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

What a waste on 10:38 - Dec 17 with 1759 viewspaulparker

Fcuk Remy, im sick of hearing about the tvvat
lets face it he played about 12 games for us and couldn't wait to do the off as soon as he could , he is hardly worth even a mention and is well overrated , let him rot at Chelsea I hope he gets a lorry load of abuse with the other cheating Chelsea twunts when he comes back to HQ

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What a waste on 11:20 - Dec 17 with 1702 viewsNorthernr

What a waste on 11:34 - Dec 17 with 1687 viewsJamie

What a waste on 11:20 - Dec 17 by Northernr

What a waste on 13:21 - Dec 17 with 1597 viewsRed_Ranger

What a waste on 22:20 - Dec 16 by Pommyhoop

Chelsea just bought him to stop Arsenal buying him.The y do it all the time with promising kids.Hoover them up and then just wharehouse them to stop opposition getting a look in.Quite scary to think that they have upped the bar on this tactic to a World Cup class 20 goal a season striker

C'nts!!

your're right.
Its the sort of capitalist bollllx they teach you on a an MBA.
What a waste on 13:30 - Dec 17 with 1578 viewsJamie

What a waste on 13:21 - Dec 17 by Red_Ranger

your're right.
Its the sort of capitalist bollllx they teach you on a an MBA.

Even if they had signed him to stop Arsenal getting him, the moral of the story is that Wenger shouldn't fanny around for 4 months over an £8m striker.
What a waste on 13:40 - Dec 17 with 1531 viewsFredManRave

What a waste on 13:30 - Dec 17 by Jamie

Even if they had signed him to stop Arsenal getting him, the moral of the story is that Wenger shouldn't fanny around for 4 months over an £8m striker.

I bet Liverpool wish they hadn't fannied around.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024