Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a QPR player Fer long? 14:32 - Jun 14 with 1443 viewssimmo

A local Welsh rag (amongst others) reckons Swansea are going to make the Fer loan permanent. Doesn't mention a figure but that we won't be close to recouping what we paid considering he only has a year left. Jenkins quoted as wanting to get it done, just down to agreeing terms.

The Sandro to Portugal one is also still there, getting these 2 (and Caulker) off the wage bill has to be 1st priority, the sooner it's done the sooner I think we'll start to get people through the door.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Not a QPR player Fer long? on 15:41 - Jun 14 with 1355 viewstimcocking

Good.
Not a QPR player Fer long? on 15:47 - Jun 14 with 1343 viewsDWQPR

Maybe there is a God after all. I'll get the motor started to drive him down there and won't even charge him for the Toll Bridge.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Not a QPR player Fer long? on 17:15 - Jun 14 with 1187 viewsA40Bosh

Not a QPR player Fer long? on 15:47 - Jun 14 by DWQPR

Maybe there is a God after all. I'll get the motor started to drive him down there and won't even charge him for the Toll Bridge.

Arh lads behave, we know you are only saying those things in the hope that someone from the Swansea scouting team spots them and it puts them off buying Fer so that we can keep him until the end of his current contract and hopefully negotiate an improved contract for him with us for another 4 years

In fairness he has been a wonderful servant to the club and was willing to stay with us in the Championship, but the club insisted that he go out on loan to a Premier League team to keep him in the shop window for the Dutch International team - shame that did not work out as planned.

Would be sorry to see him go, his work rate both as an attacking and defensive midfielder was unbelievable I think we will all agree. Whatever Swansea pay it will be a bargain.

Will miss Le Roy Fer - a true legend of our times

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Not a QPR player Fer long? on 17:22 - Jun 14 with 1160 viewsMytch_QPR

Not a QPR player Fer long? on 17:15 - Jun 14 by A40Bosh

Arh lads behave, we know you are only saying those things in the hope that someone from the Swansea scouting team spots them and it puts them off buying Fer so that we can keep him until the end of his current contract and hopefully negotiate an improved contract for him with us for another 4 years

In fairness he has been a wonderful servant to the club and was willing to stay with us in the Championship, but the club insisted that he go out on loan to a Premier League team to keep him in the shop window for the Dutch International team - shame that did not work out as planned.

Would be sorry to see him go, his work rate both as an attacking and defensive midfielder was unbelievable I think we will all agree. Whatever Swansea pay it will be a bargain.

Will miss Le Roy Fer - a true legend of our times

I see what you did there, very clever.

Yeah, keep him at any cost. If he goes I'm ripping up my season ticket. I don't actually have a season ticket, per se, but if Fer goes to Swansea I'll go and buy one just so I can wantonly destroy it in full view of Mr Hoos.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Not a QPR player Fer long? on 21:15 - Jun 14 with 910 viewsDorse

I named my firstborn child Leroy after him. She will be furious. Doubly so if the club allows this terrific servant and exemplar for all young players, nay, human beings to leave. Please, Mr Hoos, please rethink this decision. He would be brilliant for us next year.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024