Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warning Sarcasm involved. 21:51 - Dec 1 with 5313 viewsted_hendrix

Rotherham have only won one game all season.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 21:55 - Dec 1 with 4697 viewsFredManRave

Can we not get the game postponed until the game immediately after their next win?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:01 - Dec 1 with 4667 viewsqprnaas

Tonight we were playing not only a team on a bad run of results but also the sky cameras on us... We were destined to loose! That's what we do
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:04 - Dec 1 with 4655 viewsjohncharles

We will mullah them.
You heard it here first.

Strong and stable my arse.

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:05 - Dec 1 with 4641 viewsHunterhoop

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:01 - Dec 1 by qprnaas

Tonight we were playing not only a team on a bad run of results but also the sky cameras on us... We were destined to loose! That's what we do

Well, yes. But Wolves are and were terrible.

If we don't beat Rotherham I will start being worried. How many points are they on?? 7? If we can't beat them...
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:07 - Dec 1 with 4627 viewsted_hendrix

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:05 - Dec 1 by Hunterhoop

If we don't beat Rotherham I will start being worried. How many points are they on?? 7? If we can't beat them...

"If we don't beat Rotherham I will start being worried. How many points are they on?? 7? If we can't beat them..."

Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:09 - Dec 1 with 4611 viewsHunterhoop

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:07 - Dec 1 by ted_hendrix

"If we don't beat Rotherham I will start being worried. How many points are they on?? 7? If we can't beat them..."

Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's not me going OTT...you know that. It just would be genuinely concerning. They could go down with fewer than 20 points!

And I'm going....
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:09 - Dec 1 with 4613 viewsqprnaas

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:05 - Dec 1 by Hunterhoop

We were unlucky tonight with sending off... I expect us to beat Rotherham too..
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:12 - Dec 1 with 4602 viewsted_hendrix

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:09 - Dec 1 by Hunterhoop

That's not me going OTT...you know that. It just would be genuinely concerning. They could go down with fewer than 20 points!

And I'm going....

Good luck to you mate, we've got this thing about us at the moment, we can't seem to beat teams that are in crap form.
It'll sort itself out, hopefully a week Saturday at Rotherham.

Login to get fewer ads

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 09:37 - Dec 2 with 4385 viewswombat

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:12 - Dec 1 by ted_hendrix

Good luck to you mate, we've got this thing about us at the moment, we can't seem to beat teams that are in crap form.
It'll sort itself out, hopefully a week Saturday at Rotherham.

we have had that problem for years though ted. always struggle agaisnt the teams down the bottom , if lynch had got his second last night i actually think we would have won the game , hopefully perch is in ollies office this morning being warned and fined as much as possible

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 09:45 - Dec 2 with 4372 viewsDorse

I searched for 'warning' gifs and this is what came up:

I think that says it all.

PS - Sorry about the mass seizure I may have inadvertently caused. I would put up a gif warning about them but...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 10:40 - Dec 2 with 4328 viewsSimonJames

Because life is too short... I try to be optimistic about all things QPR, but if we don't beat Rotherham it's difficult to see where any points are going to come from in December.

Derby have only lost one of their last 9 games and have won four on the bounce.

"The Villa Train Wreck" has only lost once in 13 games and has won or held it's own against five of the top six teams (they haven't played Leeds yet).

And then away to Brighton...!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 11:01 - Dec 2 with 4302 viewsloftinoz

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:01 - Dec 1 by qprnaas

Lose, not loose.
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 11:21 - Dec 2 with 4278 viewsPinnerPaul

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 22:09 - Dec 1 by qprnaas

We were unlucky tonight with sending off... I expect us to beat Rotherham too..

Nothing unlucky about a player being stupid.
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 11:35 - Dec 2 with 4251 viewshoof_hearted

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 12:59 - Dec 2 with 4183 viewsstowmarketrange

And I'm going....

Me too.Surely we can beat Rotherham.We never ever lose in Yorkshire do we?Or is that just South Yorkshire?Or maybe only a little tiny corner of it?
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 13:03 - Dec 2 with 4178 viewsstowmarketrange

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 11:21 - Dec 2 by PinnerPaul

Nothing unlucky about a player being stupid.

He was lucky not to get sent off on Saturday for exactly the same offences.When are these players going to learn that you can't go diving into tackles once you're already on a yellow card?
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 14:42 - Dec 2 with 4101 viewsTW_R

And I'm going....

Come on Hunter, you know better than that!

Swindon went down from the Prem having won only 5 games - 2 of which were against us. They only won one away game that season too and I believe they came to us on the back of a 14 game winless streak. It would not be a surprise to me in the least if we lose up there.
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 14:55 - Dec 2 with 4079 viewsstowmarketrange

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 14:42 - Dec 2 by TW_R

Swindon went down from the Prem having won only 5 games - 2 of which were against us. They only won one away game that season too and I believe they came to us on the back of a 14 game winless streak. It would not be a surprise to me in the least if we lose up there.

They did the double over us that year.
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 15:37 - Dec 2 with 4043 viewsTW_R

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 14:55 - Dec 2 by stowmarketrange

They did the double over us that year.

That's what I said.
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 15:57 - Dec 2 with 4023 viewsstowmarketrange

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 15:37 - Dec 2 by TW_R

That's what I said.

Sorry I'm not very observant today.
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 15:59 - Dec 2 with 4019 viewsterryb

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 13:03 - Dec 2 by stowmarketrange

He was lucky not to get sent off on Saturday for exactly the same offences.When are these players going to learn that you can't go diving into tackles once you're already on a yellow card?

Lucky Stowmarket?

The ref on Saturday should have faced a court martial for deliberately ignoring the laws of the game & not sending him off!

I can only believe that we now have enough evidence to pronounce Perch as brain dead.

I think this Rotherham match will be our most important game this season.

I'm not sure whether I should admire yourself, Hunter & all others that are attending or put on my most pitying face!
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 16:02 - Dec 2 with 4015 viewsJAPRANGERS

Charity Park Rangers really does describe us.

I was just wondering, has this always been so in living memory that we help out teams on winless streaks or strikers who haven't scored for 100 years??
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 16:32 - Dec 2 with 3983 viewsHunterhoop

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 15:59 - Dec 2 by terryb

Lucky Stowmarket?

The ref on Saturday should have faced a court martial for deliberately ignoring the laws of the game & not sending him off!

I can only believe that we now have enough evidence to pronounce Perch as brain dead.

I think this Rotherham match will be our most important game this season.

I'm not sure whether I should admire yourself, Hunter & all others that are attending or put on my most pitying face!

It's an excellent away day. Good pubs and a lovely, innovatively designed ground, with good views for the away fans. It's an away day harking back to Ollie's first reign. It'll be fun. It would just be nice if we played well, though.....
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 16:37 - Dec 2 with 3974 viewsHunterhoop

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 14:42 - Dec 2 by TW_R

Haha....I'm not saying it's a "must win" or that it's "season defining". However, up until now, I've had complete faith we'll finish mid table. If we follow up the last two losses by losing to Rotherham, given the state they're in, I will be genuinely concerned! I think that's pretty reasonable.
Warning Sarcasm involved. on 17:32 - Dec 2 with 3937 viewsqprnaas

Warning Sarcasm involved. on 11:01 - Dec 2 by loftinoz

Lose, not loose.

Did the internet spelling gestapo decide to start on the lfw forum in an incremental process of improving spelling and grammar across the internet as a whole?... Otherwise, a valuable contribution to the thread bud
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024