Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ferdinand's emphatic comeback, Stejskal's last second penalty save - History 09:16 - Jan 31 with 410 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/44970
Ferdinand's emphatic comeback, Stejskal's last second penalty save - History on 10:30 - Jan 31 with 381 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I have little recollection of the game!

I'd only recently moved to Brighton and instead of being on the 7:30am to London bright eyed and bushy tailed, I awoke with a monstrous hangover, lights on and laying on top of the bed still clothed from the previous night. I bolted upright and immediately regretted it as the first forced effort to prevent chundering took place. It would not be the last.

A quick squirt of deodorant and still in last nights apparel I shot off for the station. I lived up a big hill in stoodentville so running downhill was ok. The bit up was hellish. The journey to London was largely spent gulping air out the window and trying not to chunder. A quick dash across London and the next thing I know, I'm sat with my chums, who are all drinking snakebites ahead of meeting Geordie chums of ours, for some pre-game proper drinkin' and smokin' tabs like yer ner. I spent most of the trip north desperately trying to chunder to make space, but couldn't.

All things considered, I entered St. James's Park in reasonable fettle, and looking forward to 90 minutes sobriety. Alas, like many men, once the bladder is pierced, it reduces in size and has the retention capacity of a peanut. While 1,799 Rfosi left delerious at the end, constant piss runs to the khasi meant I left the game having seen Jan prevent a 0-2 loss...missed both bloody goals.

Back for a final few flagons with our chums and the last two of us arrived at the station to enjoy tea before a few hours kip on the train back to London. When a local hearing our accent demanded to buy us a whisky. Three shots later, I entered the toilet.

You can't beat a bloody good chunder on an away day, even if you're only aware that you won by way of hearsay.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024