Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the Biggest Club in West London? 23:11 - Apr 13 with 1926 viewsFredManRave

Or should the question be who has the most number of fans on twitter?!

Still, all those on twitter should get voting just to make sure the correct result comes in.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-brentford-or-fulham-the-battle-of-west-lon

The debate over ‘Who is the biggest club in West London?’ has swept the capital for many years, but now we are going to settle it!

Excluding the Premier League superpower of Chelsea, Fulham have ruled West-London for many years, establishing themselves as a top-flight regular, but since their relegation, the debate has re-opened.

All three clubs now play in the Championship and have endured contrasting fortunes this season. Fulham are challenging for the Play-Offs, Brentford are lingering in mid-table and QPR are fighting to pull themselves up the table.
QPR had their spell on top in West-London a couple of years ago, when they were playing top flight football and Fulham were in the Championship.
Brentford have yet to be top dog, but they came close two years ago, when they reached the Play-Offs and if they had have gone up, they would have been the only West-London club in the Premier League.
It’s time to bring this debate to an end! Who runs the rule in West-London? Cast your vote below!

It's Pollock Time!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 00:40 - Apr 14 with 1873 viewsMoonshineSteve

W12. Only one club in West London.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 00:56 - Apr 14 with 1863 viewsFDC

Lagging behind Fulham at the moment. Some team called Brentford miles behind on 8%
Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 00:59 - Apr 14 with 1857 viewsMoonshineSteve

SW6 & TW8.

Call me a pedant ...

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 08:41 - Apr 14 with 1738 viewsHayesender

Well if we're taking it on away fans following, we're the smallest 😭

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 09:26 - Apr 14 with 1694 viewsDorse

Based on fringe-floppiness it has to be Fulham.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 10:52 - Apr 14 with 1586 views18StoneOfHoop

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 09:26 - Apr 14 by Dorse

Based on fringe-floppiness it has to be Fulham.

Wot-wot! Here Here! Pass the plonk,Konk!

[Post edited 14 Apr 2017 10:56]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 11:09 - Apr 14 with 1551 viewsstowmarketrange

There is only 1 team in West London.Middlesex is to the west of London and SW London isn't W London.
Game over.
Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 11:10 - Apr 14 with 1548 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 00:40 - Apr 14 by MoonshineSteve

W12. Only one club in West London.

End of story.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 12:50 - Apr 14 with 1466 viewskensalriser

I cringed so hard I got whiplash.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 15:12 - Apr 14 with 1389 viewsDorse

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 12:50 - Apr 14 by kensalriser

I cringed so hard I got whiplash.

Better than whipping so hard you got a lashed cringe.

Sorry. Slow day.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 11:25 - Apr 15 with 1172 viewsbrokenframe1982

Chelsea by a country mile atm
West London championship table 2016/17

Fulham 3 1 1 1 4-3 4
QPR 3 1 1 1 3-4 4
Brentford 2 1 0 1 2-2 3

Griffin Park next Saturday is huge. On da R's.
Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 11:40 - Apr 15 with 1144 viewsRangersw12

Biggest club in Wesdt London !!??

Fulham , Brentford and Us is like 3 bald men fighting over a comb
Who is the Biggest Club in West London? on 14:21 - Apr 17 with 919 viewsLadbrokeR

We are 🏆⚽️
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024