Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done, Comley 17:16 - Jun 30 with 2445 viewssimmo

Seems a great pro after going to some tough places on loan without complaint. Also plays that deeper lying position that we're lacking post Henry, Boris, etc. Expect more loans but hopefully he's the option in that area that we need and gets himself in the squad for the new season.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Well done, Comley on 18:52 - Jun 30 with 2310 viewshoopdog

The small bit I've seen of him he likes a tackle that's what we need a mfield destroyer
Well done, Comley on 09:53 - Jul 1 with 1994 viewsDorse

I see he's using the official club pen.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Well done, Comley on 12:00 - Jul 1 with 1912 viewsfrancisbowles

Well done, Comley on 09:53 - Jul 1 by Dorse

I see he's using the official club pen.

There are a lot of midfielders ahead of him in the queue such as Manning, Scowen, Goss for the deep role.
I hope I'm wrong but I can see him hanging around pre season, maybe playing in the league cup and then going on loan before doing a Doughty and moving on to league one next close season.
Well done, Comley on 12:50 - Jul 2 with 1678 viewssmegma

Well done, Comley on 12:00 - Jul 1 by francisbowles

There are a lot of midfielders ahead of him in the queue such as Manning, Scowen, Goss for the deep role.
I hope I'm wrong but I can see him hanging around pre season, maybe playing in the league cup and then going on loan before doing a Doughty and moving on to league one next close season.

My thoughts as well. This deal surprised me, but then we've hardly seen him in over 12 months. Hopefully he's come on in leaps and bounds as he never stood out in a game for me. Good luck to him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024