Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like we will stay at Loftus Road for another 10 years then... 11:48 - Jan 5 with 1763 viewsbosh67

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/tony-fernandes-warns-old-oak-scheme-could

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Looks like we will stay at Loftus Road for another 10 years then... on 11:52 - Jan 5 with 1746 viewsEsox_Lucius

Sounds like a bit of a media promotional push to get some houses built on the 100 acres bought a few years ago by members of our board and they want to see some return on their £102m already shelled out.

The grass is always greener.

Looks like we will stay at Loftus Road for another 10 years then... on 13:52 - Jan 5 with 1509 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Khan was out east with TF recently...said it then, say it now; these boys are chatting it up.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Looks like we will stay at Loftus Road for another 10 years then... on 15:53 - Jan 5 with 1325 viewsBrightonhoop

TF and co wont lose money on land bought so far, it's likely worth more now already. But he's got to apply pressure I guess to get the whole thing moving with infrastructure or the new houses wont sell/wont happen at all.
A bit of puff to keep it in the public eye I guess.
Looks like we will stay at Loftus Road for another 10 years then... on 19:09 - Jan 5 with 1175 viewssmegma

I'm more concerned with the hideous shirt he's wearing.
Looks like we will stay at Loftus Road for another 10 years then... on 19:47 - Jan 5 with 1087 viewsSharpy36

Are they Clackers above his Knackers ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Looks like we will stay at Loftus Road for another 10 years then... on 19:52 - Jan 5 with 1070 viewsTonto

THis is a bit of a non-story

ITK

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024