Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macauley Bonne. 07:57 - Feb 21 with 2100 viewsknocker

Would he be playing if he was here now? I know he didn't want to come back but that wasn't his decision. We could do with him now. Surely if Ipswich were so keen, a permanent deal could have been agreed and any fee used to sign Patterson or get Nacki back. He was on bench for Ipswich Saturday so obviously not pulling up any trees but with Dykes now injured and Charlie doing nothing, he would have been another option. But it is what it's.
Macauley Bonne. on 08:08 - Feb 21 with 2044 viewsstevec

For whatever reason, Bonne hasn’t scored for about 4 months.

We need a striker but it’s not him.
Macauley Bonne. on 08:35 - Feb 21 with 1960 viewsknocker

Macauley Bonne. on 08:08 - Feb 21 by stevec

For whatever reason, Bonne hasn’t scored for about 4 months.

We need a striker but it’s not him.

Agree, he's not great but the point is he would be playing if he was here now.
Macauley Bonne. on 08:58 - Feb 21 with 1903 viewsozexile

I don't think so.
Macauley Bonne. on 09:06 - Feb 21 with 1864 viewsdmm

Bonne's last goal was 6 weeks ago v Gillingham bringing his tally to 12 for the season. He also got an assist.

But to answer the OP, if he was still with us he'd be 4th in the pecking order and getting very little game time. Similar to Washington, I don't think he's quite at Championship level and at 26 may not improve much now. I'd expect his move to Ipswich to be made permanent in the summer.
Macauley Bonne. on 09:11 - Feb 21 with 1831 viewsstevec

Not so. Think you’re confusing him with Charlie Chaplin, an easy mistake to make.
Macauley Bonne. on 09:21 - Feb 21 with 1788 viewsLowerloftLad

Bonne won't play for QPR again,shame we didn't cash in on him in January.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Macauley Bonne. on 09:52 - Feb 21 with 1708 viewsBlackCrowe

He hasn't started for Ipswich for ages i think. Not sure why.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Macauley Bonne. on 09:54 - Feb 21 with 1697 viewsloftboy

They’re moaning about his complete unawareness of continually straying offside on their message boards.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

Macauley Bonne. on 10:23 - Feb 21 with 1592 viewsstevec

Macauley Bonne. on 09:54 - Feb 21 by loftboy

They’re moaning about his complete unawareness of continually straying offside on their message boards.

I was about say we can do without that again, but he’d have been in good company on Saturdays showing.
Macauley Bonne. on 10:38 - Feb 21 with 1548 viewsMyke

Macauley Bonne. on 09:54 - Feb 21 by loftboy

I'm afraid we are a fickle bunch - they were absolutely raving about him first 4 months of the season. Has gone off the boil,new manager not picking him. I think he is a good lad at League 1 level. I doubt if Ipswich will sign him,but somebody will. Will we get our money back? - probably not
Macauley Bonne. on 11:28 - Feb 21 with 1456 viewsQPR_Jim

Macauley Bonne. on 10:38 - Feb 21 by Myke

I'm afraid we are a fickle bunch - they were absolutely raving about him first 4 months of the season. Has gone off the boil,new manager not picking him. I think he is a good lad at League 1 level. I doubt if Ipswich will sign him,but somebody will. Will we get our money back? - probably not

We may be able to get a fee for him, but not what we spent unfortunately. Lost form at Ipswich and now his starting position is at threat but at least confirms what we previously suspected, that he'd struggle at this level. I don't think him coming back would be good for either party.
Macauley Bonne. on 12:56 - Feb 21 with 1334 viewskensalriser

Does anybody really think that Bonne wouldn't have been sold to Ipswich in January if the club had been able to secure a satisfactory deal?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Macauley Bonne. on 12:56 - Feb 21 with 1331 viewsLazyFan

He won't be back. Lucky to get the £1m plus we spent on him (press reports of £2m are wrong from what the accounts say).

Was worth a punt and scored some useful goals when coming on as sub. The search for another forward continues just like every other club.

zzzzzzzzzz

Macauley Bonne. on 12:58 - Feb 21 with 1323 viewsextratimeR

No.
Macauley Bonne. on 15:21 - Feb 21 with 1179 viewsHooping_Mad

You'd have to be mad to be a QPR striker.

I think we have bitched and moaned about our lads all season all the while climbing the table.

If I were a QPR striker currently I would probably think the manager doesn't rate me. Not sure Warbs knows which to pick tbh.

Getting off their backs might help a bit, though the forum is here for that I know.

If someone from Wartford would having a word with Andre about his performances I be really grateful, if he doesn't start shifting his arse soon he's going to end up in playing in a second rate league. Somebody needs to pin up a picture of Jay Bothroyd in the dressing room.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Macauley Bonne. on 15:44 - Feb 21 with 1132 viewskensalriser

Macauley Bonne. on 15:21 - Feb 21 by Hooping_Mad

You'd have to be mad to be a QPR striker.

I think we have bitched and moaned about our lads all season all the while climbing the table.

If I were a QPR striker currently I would probably think the manager doesn't rate me. Not sure Warbs knows which to pick tbh.

Getting off their backs might help a bit, though the forum is here for that I know.

If someone from Wartford would having a word with Andre about his performances I be really grateful, if he doesn't start shifting his arse soon he's going to end up in playing in a second rate league. Somebody needs to pin up a picture of Jay Bothroyd in the dressing room.

He literally is playing in a second rate league.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Macauley Bonne. on 15:56 - Feb 21 with 1099 viewsbosh67

Personally, in a minority of one, with the right coaching I think there is a player in there. I don't think he got a chance really here.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024