Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview 11:30 - Oct 4 with 2416 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58661
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 13:12 - Oct 4 with 2103 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive but have to correct something others have said

Sat,Sun.Mon,Tues,Weds,Thurs,Fri - is 3 games in 7 days not 6.
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 13:41 - Oct 4 with 2033 viewsLanhoop

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 13:12 - Oct 4 by PinnerPaul

Well seeing as the Saturday match started at 3pm and Friday starts at 8pm then it's actually about 6 and a quarter days but who's counting :-)
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 13:46 - Oct 4 with 2024 viewsSuperhoop83

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 13:41 - Oct 4 by Lanhoop

Well seeing as the Saturday match started at 3pm and Friday starts at 8pm then it's actually about 6 and a quarter days but who's counting :-)

Have you considered applying to become the next Chancellor of the Exchequer? I hear there will be an opening soon.

Suffering since 1978.

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 14:19 - Oct 4 with 1962 viewsLanhoop

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 13:46 - Oct 4 by Superhoop83

Have you considered applying to become the next Chancellor of the Exchequer? I hear there will be an opening soon.

Wanna tax cut. Here ya go. Oh hold on.

Yep, fully qualified.
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 15:58 - Oct 4 with 1758 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 13:12 - Oct 4 by PinnerPaul

True!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 16:38 - Oct 4 with 1679 viewsPinnerPaul

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 13:41 - Oct 4 by Lanhoop

The games are 6 and quarter days apart yes, but erm....Friday will be day 7, when match 3 is, so that's 3 games in 7 days in my mind.
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 16:41 - Oct 4 with 1667 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri

Three match days.
Four rest days.

Three matches in seven days.

Is there like a Nobel Prize for Match Mathematics that I need to collect?

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 17:12 - Oct 4 with 1586 viewsfrancisbowles

It doesn't really matter whether you count it as six days, six and quarter days or seven. The reality is it is basically minimum rest, just over 48 hours, between the fixtures.
Login to get fewer ads

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 17:18 - Oct 4 with 1569 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agree with Clive's other point that it's nice to hear our Manager embrace the challenge.

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 17:46 - Oct 4 with 1497 viewsMick_S

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 16:41 - Oct 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Three match days.
Four rest days.

didnt work, didn’t work, poxy you tube.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2022 17:50]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 19:23 - Oct 4 with 1348 viewsDavieQPR

Sat-Sun 1 day. Sun-Mon 2 days, Mon-Tues 3 days, Tues-Wed 4 days. Wed-Thurs 5 days, Thurs-Fri 6 days. According to some of your calculations you were born on your first birthday.
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 20:50 - Oct 4 with 1261 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 19:23 - Oct 4 by DavieQPR

Sat-Sun 1 day. Sun-Mon 2 days, Mon-Tues 3 days, Tues-Wed 4 days. Wed-Thurs 5 days, Thurs-Fri 6 days. According to some of your calculations you were born on your first birthday.

But Sat and Sun are two days!

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:56 - Oct 4 with 1191 viewsMick_S

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 16:41 - Oct 4 by BrianMcCarthy

Three match days.
Four rest days.

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 09:12 - Oct 5 with 890 viewsPinnerPaul

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 17:12 - Oct 4 by francisbowles

It doesn't really matter whether you count it as six days, six and quarter days or seven. The reality is it is basically minimum rest, just over 48 hours, between the fixtures.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Sat 5.00pm to Tuesday 7.45pm is 74 and 3/4 hours

Tuesday 9.45pm - Friday 8.00pm is 70 hours and 15 minutes

Hardly 'just over' 48 hours!

Sorry to be pendantic, but we're straying into Warburton rhetoric here - it isn't my (usually silly) opinion here, its maths!
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 09:16 - Oct 5 with 888 viewsPinnerPaul

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 19:23 - Oct 4 by DavieQPR

As I said above there ARE 6 (and a bit) days between the end of the first game and start of the 2nd, but the games are over 7 days.

Using your analogy, I was born in 1960. On my first birthday, I am one year old but my life has taken place in 2 years - 1960 and 1961.
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 10:52 - Oct 5 with 800 viewsGloryHunter

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 09:12 - Oct 5 by PinnerPaul

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry to be pendantic, but we're straying into Warburton rhetoric here - it isn't my (usually silly) opinion here, its maths!

Talking of pedantry, it's not maths, it's arithmetic. Sorry.
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 11:24 - Oct 5 with 777 viewsfrancisbowles

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 09:12 - Oct 5 by PinnerPaul

Hmmmmmmmmmm

You are correct, of course. What I was clumsily trying to say, was that there are only two clear rest and recovery days between the fixtures but I incorrectly expressed it as 48 hours.

We disagree on Warburton's take on it, I happen to think it was and remains justified and that the schedule is ridiculous but Mick Beale's outlook is a more positive one.
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 14:46 - Oct 5 with 671 viewsPinnerPaul

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 10:52 - Oct 5 by GloryHunter

Talking of pedantry, it's not maths, it's arithmetic. Sorry.

I love a bit of pedantry!
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 14:47 - Oct 5 with 656 viewsPinnerPaul

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 11:24 - Oct 5 by francisbowles

You are correct, of course. What I was clumsily trying to say, was that there are only two clear rest and recovery days between the fixtures but I incorrectly expressed it as 48 hours.

We disagree on Warburton's take on it, I happen to think it was and remains justified and that the schedule is ridiculous but Mick Beale's outlook is a more positive one.

Fair enough on both points!

And, actually I do think given the 'schedule' I won't be too unhappy if we draw against Reading.
Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 16:16 - Oct 5 with 576 viewsMick_S

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 14:47 - Oct 5 by PinnerPaul

Fair enough on both points!

And, actually I do think given the 'schedule' I won't be too unhappy if we draw against Reading.

Too early for a draw, Paul. Hope for the points shared if we’re struggling with 10 to go.

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 16:36 - Oct 5 with 541 viewsDavieQPR

Steel City test awaits Beale's reformed Rangers - Preview on 09:16 - Oct 5 by PinnerPaul

As I said above there ARE 6 (and a bit) days between the end of the first game and start of the 2nd, but the games are over 7 days.

Using your analogy, I was born in 1960. On my first birthday, I am one year old but my life has taken place in 2 years - 1960 and 1961.

I was agreeing with you with reference to six days not seven.. The analogy is that your 1 year old but your but your life has taken place over not in two separate yearly dates.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024