Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eustace making big impression in difficult Birmingham circumstances - Interview 16:43 - Oct 26 with 1630 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58846
Eustace making big impression in difficult Birmingham circumstances - Interview on 09:18 - Oct 27 with 1123 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I like these features. I don't watch any other teams so these are invaluable. The oppo fans are always slightly optimistic, though! I'm hoping that's the case here as well, or there's no point us showing up!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eustace making big impression in difficult Birmingham circumstances - Interview on 10:00 - Oct 27 with 1036 viewsterryb

I found it interesting that five of the players that were "talked" up are on loan. I assume they will all be in the squad as up to five loanees can be included.

A silly question. Can they all be on the pitch at the same time? I seem to have a distant memory that only three were allowed to be playing at any time, but that is probably either rubbish or that the rule changed.
Eustace making big impression in difficult Birmingham circumstances - Interview on 10:38 - Oct 27 with 977 viewsTonto

do you do a reciprocal interview Clive?

would be interested in what they ask and what you say! if there is a link

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Eustace making big impression in difficult Birmingham circumstances - Interview on 14:31 - Oct 27 with 820 viewsNorthernr

Eustace making big impression in difficult Birmingham circumstances - Interview on 10:38 - Oct 27 by Tonto

do you do a reciprocal interview Clive?

would be interested in what they ask and what you say! if there is a link

On the occasions I do, I always put the link in this thread. So not this week.
Norwich sometimes have me on their pre-match pod in return for their answers so perhaps next week.
Eustace making big impression in difficult Birmingham circumstances - Interview on 21:34 - Oct 27 with 583 viewsTacticalR

Eustace making big impression in difficult Birmingham circumstances - Interview on 09:18 - Oct 27 by BrianMcCarthy

I like these features. I don't watch any other teams so these are invaluable. The oppo fans are always slightly optimistic, though! I'm hoping that's the case here as well, or there's no point us showing up!

I find them pretty useful as the oppo fans will tell you who in their team is playing well.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024